online or in store? perforamce bikes

Sir Preston

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
just wondering what you all prefer when it comes to buying your equipment. i know that jensen is performance (isn't it) and the actual store will price match their own net prices but i've never liked not having my hands on stuff before i buy. i start this thread because i walked into performance yesterday and left with two pairs of lg riding shorts, both on clearance and both totaling less than $100, walk out. great deals in store and i didn't see it on the net.

When the price is right and i know what im buying, i dont mind shopping online, but im all for supporting your local shop. if the price is close, ill always shop local

As much as I like supporting the local shops, I buy most of my clothes online at probikekit. As for bulky items. Bikes frames etc, I buy local.

Scotttri said:
As much as I like supporting the local shops, I buy most of my clothes online at probikekit. As for bulky items. Bikes frames etc, I buy local.

I'm the opposite. I buy my cloths at the LBS. With my club deals, and no shipping, it comes out about the same anyway. More pricey stuff I shop on-line. I like to support local businesses, but they usually aren't even close for components.