Online or mail order source for Tufo clinchers?

Andrew Thorne

Guest
Hey all,

I'm finally getting settled in down here in 'bama (close on the house on Friday) and am in need of
some new CX tires. Guess what? Nobody in the state has heard of such a thing.

Anybody got a lead on someone who has the Tufo's in stock?

Cheers,

-Andrew Thorne

Andrew Thorne wrote:

>Hey all,
>
>I'm finally getting settled in down here in 'bama (close on the house on Friday) and am in need of
>some new CX tires. Guess what? Nobody in the state has heard of such a thing.
>
>Anybody got a lead on someone who has the Tufo's in stock?
>
>Cheers,
>
> -Andrew Thorne

The US distributor is a friend of mine. I can give you his email address if you want.

Miles