Online poll - Am I funny?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Father Guido Sa, Mar 27, 2003.

  1. Yes or no.

    I will count up the first 20 replies. Majority rules. If yes, I'll stay and play. If no, I'll pack
    up and go.

    Fr. Guido

    Tags:

  2. Mike Conway

    Mike Conway Guest

    no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

    There, that's 20 nos. See ya.

    Mike C

  3. Now that was actually funny.

    "Mike Conway" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
    >
    > There, that's 20 nos. See ya.
    >
    > Mike C

  4. Tom G

    Tom G Guest

    no

    it may have been mildly amusing once or twice, but got old quickly.

    as groucho said: anyone can be funny with a pee-pee-kaka joke; the art is to be funny without
    relying on bodily functions.

    Tom

    "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Yes or no.
    >
    > I will count up the first 20 replies. Majority rules. If yes, I'll stay and play. If no, I'll pack
    > up and go.
    >
    > Fr. Guido

  5. Roger Hunter

    Roger Hunter Guest

  6. Only one vote per message. I count a reply as a separate message. Okay, current tally is:

    1 vote - no

    Fr. Guido

    [email protected] (Mike Conway) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
    >
    > There, that's 20 nos. See ya.
    >
    > Mike C

  7. [email protected] (Father Guido Sarducci) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Yes or no.
    >
    > I will count up the first 20 replies. Majority rules. If yes, I'll stay and play. If no, I'll pack
    > up and go.
    >
    > Fr. Guido

    Imagine a "no" in Times Roman font at about 120 points.

  8. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

  9. Funny--not in a humorous meaning of the word. You're not even interesting.

    [email protected] (Father Guido Sarducci) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Yes or no.
    >
    > I will count up the first 20 replies. Majority rules. If yes, I'll stay and play. If no, I'll pack
    > up and go.
    >
    > Fr. Guido

  10. Thank you, my son. I'm getting bashed over in rec.bicycling.racing. Right now it's 10 no votes and
    not a single yes. I have come to the conclusion that the cycling boyz think highly of themselves.
    They do not appreciate a few laughs. I may have to retire. There's hope in here, though.

    Fr. Guido

    "Roger Hunter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    > Father, you have my vote.
    >

    > Roger.

  11. John Hughes

    John Hughes Guest

    NO "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thank you, my son. I'm getting bashed over in rec.bicycling.racing. Right now it's 10 no votes and
    > not a single yes. I have come to the conclusion that the cycling boyz think highly of themselves.
    > They do not appreciate a few laughs. I may have to retire. There's hope in here, though.
    >
    > Fr. Guido
    >
    > "Roger Hunter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > Father, you have my vote.
    > >

    > > Roger.

  12. Zoot

    Zoot Guest

    On 27 Mar 2003 18:16:39 -0800, [email protected] (Father Guido Sarducci) wrote:

    >Yes or no.
    >
    >I will count up the first 20 replies. Majority rules. If yes, I'll stay and play. If no, I'll pack
    >up and go.

    No.

    Zooty

  13. Ron C

    Ron C Guest

    NO NO NO

    "zoot" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On 27 Mar 2003 18:16:39 -0800, [email protected] (Father Guido Sarducci) wrote:
    >
    > >Yes or no.
    > >
    > >I will count up the first 20 replies. Majority rules. If yes, I'll stay and play. If no, I'll
    > >pack up and go.
    >
    > No.
    >
    > Zooty

  14. I didn't even get a little rise out of you?

    Fr. Guido

    [email protected] (Roger Wrolstad) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Funny--not in a humorous meaning of the word. You're not even interesting.

  15. Phil Holman

    Phil Holman Guest

    NO

    "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Yes or no.
    >
    > I will count up the first 20 replies. Majority rules. If yes, I'll stay and play. If no, I'll pack
    > up and go.
    >
    > Fr. Guido

  16. No.

    Goodbye, father.

    Harry

  17. Father Guido Sarducci wrote:

    > Yes or no.
    >
    > I will count up the first 20 replies. Majority rules. If yes, I'll stay and play. If no, I'll pack
    > up and go.
    >
    > Fr. Guido

    No.

    -S-

  18. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

    Steve Freides <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Father Guido Sarducci wrote:
    >>
    >> Yes or no.
    >>
    >> I will count up the first 20 replies. Majority rules. If yes, I'll stay and play. If no, I'll
    >> pack up and go.
    >>
    >> Fr. Guido
    >
    >No.

    That makes it 12-1, making a win out of the first 20 impossible. Even Al Gore wouldn't attempt to
    prolong this one any longer.

    Don't let the door hit you in the robe, Guido.

  19. Shabby

    Shabby New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2003
    Incorrect conclusion. The fact that noone thinks very highly of you is not related to what people think of themselves.