online shop for cycling jerseys who have the lowest price

supercycle

Aug 19, 2010
hi ppl here ,
i am the newer for cycling sports ,i need a sky bibs set for my second cycling with my friend .
and i noticed a very good online shop Cycling Jersey And Cycling outfit From cycleout.com for the hockey jerseys .
but they said they need buy more to get the price at 40usd per set without shipping if anybody need
pls leave message to let me know.i would appreciate that very much .hope i coudl get some good news here !!! tks tks tks
mike

supercycle said:

Cycleout.com Merchandise.

fake-or-real-1-600x400-600x400.jpg

I answer a resounding B.

eBay would be my suggestion to the question your asking.

Wow! What a great scam site. After all, those aren't legitimate Livestrong jerseys, and I'll be zero dollars from their sale to to the foundation. Moreover, the company doesn't even list its location on its site, another big red flag. The site doesn't list a phone number for customers. That's pretty much another nail in coffin of thievery. I'd wager big money that none of the products are lincensed properly.

Thanks, though,for pointing out another place that's infested with scumbagsl

i am sorry to hear that what u had ever suffered ,but we are the sincere sellers for the jerseys for 7 years ,i think time would approve everything !!!

supercycle said:
i am sorry to hear that what u had ever suffered ,but we are the sincere sellers for the jerseys for 7 years ,i think time would approve everything !!!

Where does the money go for the livestrong kit? After all your livestrong kit is priced at about half of the respectable cost. My guess is that you collecting piles of cash and not sending any of it to the Livestrong Foundation.

Why are there no phone numbers for you company? Why is there no address for your company? Hell, you don't even go to the effort to claim your kit is properly licensed.

A lot of things look real hinky.

hi,
first,all our jerseys are OEM HK .
second ,we accept paypal ,i think that proves that we are the honest seller.
third,there do have adress and phone numbe on my site everybody could see them
TKS!!!

supercycle said:
hi,
first,all our jerseys are OEM HK .
second ,we accept paypal ,i think that proves that we are the honest seller.
third,there do have adress and phone numbe on my site everybody could see them
TKS!!!

So, you're an allegedly an "honest" seller that sells fake Livestrong jerseys without contributing in anyway to the Livestrong Foundation (Honest Seller, you are aware, aren't you, that a portion of Livestrong's product sales goes to things like cancer research, aren't you?). To top it off, Honest Seller, you advertise via spam, being too lazy and too greedy to actually pay for real advertising. So, what's honest about you?

I did suggest eBay, but even so, there are still dodgy knock-offs flooding there boards. And more often than not, the sellers are predominately Asian based.

Look out for that.

Lets do a comparison?. My recently purchased 2010 BMC USA Champions kit. (George Hincapie).

Real...

!By6k28Q!Wk~$(KGrHqQOKiIEwQOlgDJ-BMTv6KPrJ!~~_3.JPG

Now for your offering Cycleout.com.

23482.jpg

See the difference?.

!By6kv9!EGk~$(KGrHqQOKi4EwQpwYbvvBMTv5wdoG!~~_3.JPG

Unfortunatly, riders not in the know fall for knock off gear.

supercycle said:

Oh, so now you are saying you work for and/or are associated with this cycleout company.

Some how your original post led me to believe you just "discovered" cycleout and were thinking about buying some bibs from them.

I wonder how I could have been so mistaken...

"hi ppl here ,
i am the newer for cycling sports ,i need a sky bibs set for my second cycling with my friend .
and i noticed a very good online shop Cycling Jersey And Cycling outfit From cycleout.com for the hockey jerseys .
but they said they need buy more to get the price at 40usd per set without shipping if anybody need
pls leave message to let me know.i would appreciate that very much .hope i coudl get some good news here !!! tks tks tks
mike

Read more: http://www.cyclingforums.com/cyclin...seys-who-have-lowest-price.html#ixzz0xBJz4Xq8
"

supercycle said:
hi ppl here ,
mike

Check out this company

2010 Radioshack TREK cycling Mens Black Jersey S--XXXL - eBay (item 260653472660 end time Aug-21-10 08:10:24 PDT)

They are all pirated, made w/o authorization but cheap.

supercycle said:
hi ppl here ,

Don't know if they will have the exact style you are looking for, but Nashbar has pretty good prices. They also have special promotional discount coupons that bring the prices even lower. I bought my Bellwether jersey from them for $10, and I am pleased with it.