Online store speedy service award!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Philthy, May 9, 2003.

  1. Philthy

    Philthy Guest

    Hi, Just to let people know that I ordered a set of Clipless pedals from www.cyclexpress.co.uk on
    Wednesday afternoon & they were delivered registered post yesterday morning. Speedy Excellent
    service or what :) Phil

    Tags:

  2. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    "philthy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, Just to let people know that I ordered a set of Clipless pedals from www.cyclexpress.co.uk on
    > Wednesday afternoon & they were delivered registered post yesterday morning. Speedy Excellent
    > service or what :) Phil

    Reminds me of an advert on Dutch radio a few years ago. Bloke orders a load of furniture over the
    phone and ends the call with "must have it quickly though" . As he puts the phone down there's a
    knock at the door and he says "Dit is snel!"