Online Supplements?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by l2ahem, Mar 15, 2005.

  1. l2ahem

    l2ahem Guest

    [noob]I've been out of the game for a while and just not starting to
    get back into it. I need to know a good place to buy some met-rx
    protein plus bars on the net. I did a google and got so many results
    of different resellers and I have no idea who is reputable and who
    isn't. So any help is appreciated thanks![/noob]

    Tags:

  2. David  Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    "l2ahem" <[email protected]> wrote
    > [noob]I've been out of the game for a while and just not starting to
    > get back into it. I need to know a good place to buy some met-rx
    > protein plus bars on the net. I did a google and got so many results
    > of different resellers and I have no idea who is reputable and who
    > isn't. So any help is appreciated thanks![/noob]

    www.hardbodiessupplements.com Ed's a good guy, so, if he carries what I
    want, I buy it from him

    www.netrition.com An enormous selection at good prices, if Ed doesn't carry
    something, I get it here

    David

  3. l2ahem

    l2ahem Guest

    Thanks for the quick reply! I remember Ed from back when I was really
    into weights. I got some 1AD from him back when it was brand new. :)
    Thanks again for the info!

  4. David

    David Guest

    "l2ahem" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > [noob]I've been out of the game for a while and just not starting to
    > get back into it. I need to know a good place to buy some met-rx
    > protein plus bars on the net. I did a google and got so many results
    > of different resellers and I have no idea who is reputable and who
    > isn't. So any help is appreciated thanks![/noob]

    I've been buying from www.prolithic.com for years. Great vendor--I think it's
    a mom & pot sized operation, and they have great customer service.
    They have a very good selection, but I don't think they have met-rx bars.

    www.vitaminshoppe.com might have 'em. I haven't used them as much, but so far
    so good.

  5. Jim

    Jim Guest

    www.nutritionexpress.com is the absolute best....good prices and a flat 4
    dollar fee for shipping. They have a Fitness Labs brand that is the
    best...Look at their green tea product in particular.

    Jim

  6. David  Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote
    > www.nutritionexpress.com is the absolute best....good prices and a flat 4
    > dollar fee for shipping. They have a Fitness Labs brand that is the
    > best...Look at their green tea product in particular.

    You DO realize that they are owned by Warren Bush, a conservative Republican
    nephew of your President?

    David

  7. Jim

    Jim Guest

    "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote
    >> www.nutritionexpress.com is the absolute best....good prices and a flat
    >> 4 dollar fee for shipping. They have a Fitness Labs brand that is the
    >> best...Look at their green tea product in particular.

    > You DO realize that they are owned by Warren Bush, a conservative
    > Republican nephew of your President?
    >
    > David

    Shit! www.buyblue.org

    Jim

  8. David  Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote
    > "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote
    >> "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>> www.nutritionexpress.com is the absolute best....good prices and a flat
    >>> 4 dollar fee for shipping. They have a Fitness Labs brand that is the
    >>> best...Look at their green tea product in particular.

    >> You DO realize that they are owned by Warren Bush, a conservative
    >> Republican nephew of your President?
    >>

    > Shit! www.buyblue.org

    Nah. I lied. Us Evil Republicans do that a lot, doncha' know.

    David

  9. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:30:36 GMT, "David Cohen"
    <[email protected]> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

    >"l2ahem" <[email protected]> wrote
    >> [noob]I've been out of the game for a while and just not starting to
    >> get back into it. I need to know a good place to buy some met-rx
    >> protein plus bars on the net. I did a google and got so many results
    >> of different resellers and I have no idea who is reputable and who
    >> isn't. So any help is appreciated thanks![/noob]

    >www.hardbodiessupplements.com Ed's a good guy, so, if he carries what I
    >want, I buy it from him
    >
    >www.netrition.com An enormous selection at good prices, if Ed doesn't carry
    >something, I get it here

    I found a place that is cheaper than netrition.com. I just got my
    order today in prompt fashion. Their website is
    http://www.dpsnutrition.net/. They were recommended to me from a guy
    I met in a two week training class recently. He swears by them but he
    is from New Jersey:)

  10. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 02:28:11 GMT, "David Cohen"
    <[email protected]> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

    >"Jim" <[email protected]> wrote
    >> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>> "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>>
    >>> You DO realize that they are owned by Warren Bush, a conservative
    >>> Republican nephew of your President?
    >>>

    >> Shit! www.buyblue.org

    >Nah. I lied. Us Evil Republicans do that a lot, doncha' know.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  11. Jim

    Jim Guest

    "John Hanson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 02:28:11 GMT, "David Cohen"
    > <[email protected]> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
    >

    >>"Jim" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote

    >>> Shit! www.buyblue.org

    >>Nah. I lied. Us Evil Republicans do that a lot, doncha' know.
    >>

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Shut up John!

    Jim

  12. joni

    joni Guest

    l2ahem wrote:
    > [noob]I've been out of the game for a while and just not starting to
    > get back into it. I need to know a good place to buy some met-rx
    > protein plus bars on the net. I did a google and got so many results
    > of different resellers and I have no idea who is reputable and who
    > isn't. So any help is appreciated thanks![/noob]

    Not mentioned, but by far the cheapest on the web, with good customer
    service, and free shipping over $50:

    http://www.vitaglo.net/

    <<joni>>

  13. JMW

    JMW Guest

    John Hanson <[email protected]> wrote:
    > "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>"Jim" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote

    >>> Shit! www.buyblue.org

    >>Nah. I lied. Us Evil Republicans do that a lot, doncha' know.
    >>

    >BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    <heh> Beat me to it.
    --

    JMW
    http://www.rustyiron.net

  14. dwacon

    dwacon Guest

    "l2ahem" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > [noob]I've been out of the game for a while and just not starting to
    > get back into it. I need to know a good place to buy some met-rx
    > protein plus bars on the net. I did a google and got so many results
    > of different resellers and I have no idea who is reputable and who
    > isn't. So any help is appreciated thanks![/noob]

    I prefer on-line versions of real stores like Vitamin Shoppe or Puritan's
    Pride. Many recommend GNC but it is pricey...

    --
    The Whip Company
    "We Whip Ass..."

  15. David  Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    "John Hanson" <[email protected]> wrote
    > "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>"l2ahem" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>> [noob]I've been out of the game for a while and just not starting to
    >>> get back into it. I need to know a good place to buy some met-rx
    >>> protein plus bars on the net. I did a google and got so many results
    >>> of different resellers and I have no idea who is reputable and who
    >>> isn't. So any help is appreciated thanks![/noob]

    >>www.hardbodiessupplements.com Ed's a good guy, so, if he carries what I
    >>want, I buy it from him
    >>
    >>www.netrition.com An enormous selection at good prices, if Ed doesn't
    >>carry
    >>something, I get it here
    >>

    > I found a place that is cheaper than netrition.com. I just got my
    > order today in prompt fashion. Their website is
    > http://www.dpsnutrition.net/. They were recommended to me from a guy
    > I met in a two week training class recently. He swears by them but he
    > is from New Jersey:)

    New Joyzy is a great place to be from.

    David