Onlne source for olives at a reasonable price?

Abe

Guest
I've googled around looking for oil cured Kalamata olives, but I only
come up with very expensive gourmet sites that sell them in small
bottles.

Does anyone know of a good site that sells them in larger quantities,
say 2 lbs or more, for a reasonable price ($7/lb or less)?

"Abe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I've googled around looking for oil cured Kalamata olives, but I only
> come up with very expensive gourmet sites that sell them in small
> bottles.
>
> Does anyone know of a good site that sells them in larger quantities,
> say 2 lbs or more, for a reasonable price ($7/lb or less)?

Try here:
http://bkfoods.com/candypress/Scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=36
Barnier and Divina are two of the finest olive exporters in the world.

pavane

"pavane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Abe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > >Try here:
> > >http://bkfoods.com/candypress/Scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=36
> > >Barnier and Divina are two of the finest olive exporters in the

> world.
> > Just realized they have a $300 minimum order.

> oops!
> pavane

You might do a couple of things...if you live near a bulk olive store
like Whole Foods, Fresh Market or the like you can buy bulk from
them, of course; it might be worth your while to find the nearest
one and go on an olive hunt. Otherwise try various search
engines on the internet for either Barnier or Divina; eventually
you might find a dealer who will ship bulk packaging. I know of
people who used to buy whole (11#) cans of olives from Whole
Foods on special order, that is another way. Good Luck.

pavane