"Only a complete idiot can fall off a Segway"

"Ric" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030612/170/4dmvj.html

Probably trying to chew gum at the same time...

--
Guy
===

Originally posted by Just Zis Guy
"Ric" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030612/170/4dmvj.html

Probably trying to chew gum at the same time...

--
Guy
===

No he can clearly be seen holding a tennis racket!

How do you do a double handed backhand on a segway without falling off? :)

Bryan

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Peter Clinch wrote:

> As it correctly states in "Murphy's Law and other reasons why things go wrong", you can't design a
> foolproof system, because fools are so ingenious...

Also, you can't make anything idiot-proof, since somebody will always make a better idiot. ;-)

--
Daniel Auger - [email protected] (Please remove Granta to get a valid address.)

W K wrote:

> I think Segway were going though some tests to prove it "foolproof".

As it correctly states in "Murphy's Law and other reasons why things go wrong", you can't design a
foolproof system, because fools are so ingenious...

Pete.
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/