"Only a complete idiot can fall off a Segway"

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Ric, Jun 13, 2003.

  1. Tenex

    Tenex Guest

  2. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    "Ric" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030612/170/4dmvj.html

    Probably trying to chew gum at the same time...

    --
    Guy
    ===

  3. Bryan

    Bryan New Member

    Joined:
    May 1, 2003
    No he can clearly be seen holding a tennis racket!

    How do you do a double handed backhand on a segway without falling off? :)

    Bryan

  4. Not Me

    Not Me Guest

  5. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

  6. Ian

    Ian Guest

  7. W K

    W K Guest

  8. Daniel Auger

    Daniel Auger Guest

    On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Peter Clinch wrote:

    > As it correctly states in "Murphy's Law and other reasons why things go wrong", you can't design a
    > foolproof system, because fools are so ingenious...

    Also, you can't make anything idiot-proof, since somebody will always make a better idiot. ;-)

    --
    Daniel Auger - [email protected] (Please remove Granta to get a valid address.)

  9. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

    W K wrote:

    > I think Segway were going though some tests to prove it "foolproof".

    As it correctly states in "Murphy's Law and other reasons why things go wrong", you can't design a
    foolproof system, because fools are so ingenious...

    Pete.
    http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/