Only EPO for cancer not performance

Rude

Guest
Armstrong has insisted throughout his career that he has never taken drugs
to enhance his performance.

In his autobiography, "It's Not About the Bike," he said he was administered
EPO during his chemotherapy treatment to battle cancer.

YEAH RIGHT! I thought all you Armstrong bigots said he NEVER TOOK EPO?!

He wasn't a pro cyclist on a team at the time, so I'm pretty sure that
he didn't have to report that. Him being almost dead and all, I'm
pretty sure he had other things on his mind.

Tom

On 25 Aug 2005 01:43:23 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>This does raise some questions. Was the EPO use reported to the UCI or
>WADA......??

Why do you think they voided al those wins while he was on chemo?
Check it out - you won't find any anymore. The wins just aren't there.
And the reports to WADA in 1998 are missing as well. There is
something suspicious going on here.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

"Curtis L. Russell" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
news: [email protected]...
> On 25 Aug 2005 01:43:23 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>
>>This does raise some questions. Was the EPO use reported to the UCI or
>>WADA......??

> Why do you think they voided al those wins while he was on chemo?
> Check it out - you won't find any anymore. The wins just aren't there.
> And the reports to WADA in 1998 are missing as well. There is
> something suspicious going on here.
>
> Curtis L. Russell
> Odenton, MD (USA)
> Just someone on two wheels...

Has anyone checked Area51 lately?

trg wrote:
> "Curtis L. Russell" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
> news: [email protected]...
>
>>On 25 Aug 2005 01:43:23 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>>

>>>This does raise some questions. Was the EPO use reported to the UCI or
>>>WADA......??

>>Why do you think they voided al those wins while he was on chemo?
>>Check it out - you won't find any anymore. The wins just aren't there.
>>And the reports to WADA in 1998 are missing as well. There is
>>something suspicious going on here.
>>
>>Curtis L. Russell
>>Odenton, MD (USA)
>>Just someone on two wheels...

> Has anyone checked Area51 lately?

I am the only (living) inhabitant of area 51, it it sure as hell aint here!

trg wrote:
> Has anyone checked Area51 lately?

According to Kunich all the illegal aliens have moved to California and
are voting liberal, perhaps because they think the terminator has been
sent to take them out.