Only EPO for cancer not performance

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Rude, Aug 24, 2005.

  1. Rude

    Rude Guest

    Armstrong has insisted throughout his career that he has never taken drugs
    to enhance his performance.

    In his autobiography, "It's Not About the Bike," he said he was administered
    EPO during his chemotherapy treatment to battle cancer.

    YEAH RIGHT! I thought all you Armstrong bigots said he NEVER TOOK EPO?!

    Tags:

  2. This does raise some questions. Was the EPO use reported to the UCI or
    WADA......??

  3. Tom

    Tom Guest

    He wasn't a pro cyclist on a team at the time, so I'm pretty sure that
    he didn't have to report that. Him being almost dead and all, I'm
    pretty sure he had other things on his mind.

    Tom

  4. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...

    >This does raise some questions. Was the EPO use reported to the UCI or
    >WADA......??

    Did WADA exist back then?
    -------------
    Alex

  5. On 25 Aug 2005 01:43:23 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

    >This does raise some questions. Was the EPO use reported to the UCI or
    >WADA......??

    Why do you think they voided al those wins while he was on chemo?
    Check it out - you won't find any anymore. The wins just aren't there.
    And the reports to WADA in 1998 are missing as well. There is
    something suspicious going on here.

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...

  6. trg

    trg Guest

    "Curtis L. Russell" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
    news: [email protected]...
    > On 25 Aug 2005 01:43:23 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >>This does raise some questions. Was the EPO use reported to the UCI or
    >>WADA......??

    > Why do you think they voided al those wins while he was on chemo?
    > Check it out - you won't find any anymore. The wins just aren't there.
    > And the reports to WADA in 1998 are missing as well. There is
    > something suspicious going on here.
    >
    > Curtis L. Russell
    > Odenton, MD (USA)
    > Just someone on two wheels...

    Has anyone checked Area51 lately?

  7. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

    trg wrote:
    > "Curtis L. Russell" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
    > news: [email protected]...
    >
    >>On 25 Aug 2005 01:43:23 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
    >>

    >>>This does raise some questions. Was the EPO use reported to the UCI or
    >>>WADA......??

    >>Why do you think they voided al those wins while he was on chemo?
    >>Check it out - you won't find any anymore. The wins just aren't there.
    >>And the reports to WADA in 1998 are missing as well. There is
    >>something suspicious going on here.
    >>
    >>Curtis L. Russell
    >>Odenton, MD (USA)
    >>Just someone on two wheels...

    > Has anyone checked Area51 lately?

    I am the only (living) inhabitant of area 51, it it sure as hell aint here!

  8. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    trg wrote:
    > Has anyone checked Area51 lately?

    According to Kunich all the illegal aliens have moved to California and
    are voting liberal, perhaps because they think the terminator has been
    sent to take them out.