Only girls coming!

celia123

Sep 10, 2007
Mean to give my GF a surprise. I bought this Women's Strapless Satin Beaded Ball Gown for her the other day secretly. Cool outlook, love it very much. Unfortunately, it was really a big surprise to me. She said She doesn't like the jdress for its not her style. She would never wear it. So hurt I was. I cannot figure it out--why there are so much difference between us, even in at the taste for clothes! what do u think about the dress?? Is it that urgly??

Trying to figure out a woman's taste is a futile exercise. How else do you explain the Justin Bieber phenomena? The best you can hope for is that the store from which you bought a gift has something else for which she can exchange the gift.

An example: I bought, for my wife, the items, below in the first picture. Did she like them? No, so she returned them for the items in the second picture.

celia123 said:
Mean to give my GF a surprise. I bought this Women's Strapless Satin Beaded Ball Gown for her the other day secretly. Cool outlook, love it very much. Unfortunately, it was really a big surprise to me. She said She doesn't like the jdress for its not her style. She would never wear it. So hurt I was. I cannot figure it out--why there are so much difference between us, even in at the taste for clothes! what do u think about the dress?? Is it that urgly??
I can tell from the link title that you have no taste.

Hope this helps you in future purchasing decisions.

Maybe your girlfriend has more conservative tastes.....like this:

cosplay_fat_man_in_dress.bmp

matagi said:
I can tell from the link title that you have no taste.

Hope this helps you in future purchasing decisions.

Agreed not much taste there at all!!