Ontario Helmet Law being pushed through

Here's a transcript of the 'debate' for anyone who is interested:

http://www.ontla.on.ca/hansard/house_debates/38_parl/Session1/L084.htm#P75_2972

Of course there are the typical lies and contraditions one would
expect but even now, knowing just how much cyclists self-loathe,
it still kind of surprises me just how much fear mongering and 'his
brains splattered all over the road' anecdotes are tied in with
cycling.

Note that the anti-cyclists have also stepped up their attack in the
UK.

Tragic though the phasing out of cycling on public roadways is, it is
even more tragic when one considers that bicycle helmets could have
been the basis for a landmark psychological experiment.

--
"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its
victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under

- C.S. Lewis

Don't wanna wear one? Fine by be. Wanna drool on your grandkids when your
50. Go right ahead, There's a good chance nothing will happen to you.
Thiere is a risk something will, Me I prefer my kids don't need to change my
Diapers, but hey thats just me.

Like I said I'm still undecided I just know what works for me