Onya Robbie!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Michael Warner, Jul 6, 2004.

  1. Tags:

  2. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    Michael Warner wrote:
    > I predict a clean Aussie sweep of the podium :)

    You mean before the winners get on it? :)

    Bill "McEwen sure can sprint, though" S.

  3. "Michael Warner" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]

    > I predict a clean Aussie sweep of the podium :)
    >
    > --

    Sorry, you're going to have to wait two or three years for
    Michael Rogers to finish third, behind Fabian Cancellara
    (second), and Filippo Pozzato (first).

    Any other opinions are considered utter nonsense.

  4. > I predict a clean Aussie sweep of the podium :)

    Aw, I think that's a bit harsh. You really think *all* the aussies will end
    up being picked up by the broom wagon? :>)

    --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
    www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

  5. Bonehenge

    Bonehenge Guest

    On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 16:54:04 GMT, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> I predict a clean Aussie sweep of the podium :)

    >Aw, I think that's a bit harsh. You really think *all* the aussies will end
    >up being picked up by the broom wagon? :>)
    >
    >--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
    >www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

    The BIG BLUE BROOM WAGON has arrivee!

    Barry