Ooh! me feet!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Just zis Guy, you know?, May 21, 2004.

  1. It's perishing out there! My feet are numb; I hardly thought I would
    be needing the winter socks at this time of year!

    Guy
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

  2. Frank X

    Frank X Guest

    > It's perishing out there! My feet are numb; I hardly thought I would
    > be needing the winter socks at this time of year!

    Socks at this time of year?

  3. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
    > It's perishing out there! My feet are numb; I hardly thought I would
    > be needing the winter socks at this time of year!
    >
    > Guy

    Well if you will insist in sticking them out front in the draft and lifted up
    so the blood doesn't get to them what do you expect ;-)

    Tony

  4. Andy

    Andy Guest

    > It's perishing out there! My feet are numb; I hardly thought I would
    > be needing the winter socks at this time of year!
    >
    > Guy

    Yer great big homma.