oops!

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:58:04 -0700, Zoot Katz <[email protected]> from Balsa Pacific Aero Ltd.
Engineering & Bicycle Mongery wrote:

>Some well-intentioned soul gave me a unicycle.

Your post is off topic, then. :)

--
http://home.sport.rr.com/cuthulu/ human rights = peace I just had a NOSE JOB!!
6:29:57 PM 18 July 2003

Kevan Smith wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:58:04 -0700, Zoot Katz <[email protected]> from Balsa Pacific Aero
> Ltd. Engineering & Bicycle Mongery wrote:
>
>>Some well-intentioned soul gave me a unicycle.
>
> Your post is off topic, then. :)

Why?

If he got one more he could make a bicycle.

--
Regards, Joe

Joe Potter wrote in message ... Kevan Smith wrote:

> Your post is off topic, then. :)

Why?

Zoot does not ride a pro bike or wear the proper pro kit, therefore he is always OT!

x-no-archive:yes

> Kevan Smith wrote:
>

> > Your post is off topic, then. :)
> >

> Why?
>
> Zoot does not ride a pro bike or wear the proper pro kit, therefore he is always OT!

"Fabrizio Mazzoleni"

So, what do you think about the new Bianchi jerseys?

Pat in TX (but my Bianchi is yellow)

In article <[email protected]>, Zoot Katz <[email protected]> writes:
> Some well-intentioned soul gave me a unicycle.

Work out some juggling routines, and you could busk.

Or at least bring home a sack of grapefruits on it.

cheers, Tom