oops!

In article <[email protected]>, Kevan Smith </dev/null> wrote:
>On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:33:03 GMT, [email protected] (Pete Hickey) from
>Rarely. wrote:
>
>>In article <[email protected]>, Zoot Katz <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>It supposedly takes about two weeks of daily practice before one succeeds in even riding these
>>>things. I believe it.
>>
>>My kids picked it up in about 2 days. It took me a good week.
>
>So it's a center of mass thing? Keep it low?

No. It is more a thing of kids being able to pick up skills quicker than adults.
LITTLE KNOWN FACT: Did you know that 88% of North Americans cannot taste the difference between
fried dog and fried cat?

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Tom Keats) writes:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Zoot Katz <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> It supposedly takes about two weeks of daily practice before one succeeds in even riding these
>> things. I believe it.
>
> Chris Holm makes it look soooo easy <g>

Here's a site that has some of those video clips I was talking about:

http://unicycleukcom.site.securepod.com/video.asp

They're freebie previews to some of his videos.

The clips are pretty big for downloading over a dialup connection, though.

cheers, Tom