I'm thinking about buying a used wheelset with Mavic Open Pro rims and American Classic hubs; front 28, rear 32. They seem to be in excellent shape and are extremely smooth rolling. I know you can't beat OP rims, but I've heard some negative comments on AC hubs. Your feedback would be appreciated.
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
OP rims, AC hubs?
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Cycling Equipment
- Published
- 19 August 2006
- Last activity
- 19 August 2006
- Original author
- hjbiker43
- Posts
- 2
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 911
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
IMO AC hubs have problems. how many recalls are they on now? get some DT swiss hubs, campy/shimano hubs. of if u wanna drop some Cash chris king or Phill wood.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.