OP Update - 3000 miles in 10 months... so Why am I still fat?

Doug Cook

Guest
I know I asked for some thoughts, but come on, people! 170 responses in
48hrs? Maybe I should have asked a less controversial question like the
role of religion in politics or something. Or maybe you all should be
spending more time on your bikes and less in front of the computer! :)

Here are some generalized opinions culled from those replies and my response
to them.

1. I don't realize how much I'm really eating - Maybe, but I've started
keeping track again of everything that enters my mouth (I've done this
before). In the last two days (two typical days to the best of my judgment)
my caloric intake has not exceeded 2700. I'll keep tracking for a week or
two to see if that changes, but I doubt it will. I just can't eat that
much. Maybe I'm binging on the weekends.

2. I'm not burning as much as I think I am on my rides - Maybe, but my
computer is correctly set, and I do wear a HRM. Every calculator I can find
tells me I'm burning at least 6400 calories a week on my rides, and some
estimate it as high as 10,000. I keep a ride dairy, so I know I'm not over
estimating my miles. Remember, I weigh 274.

3. I have a diabetic condition that is preventing me from losing weight -
This worried me. My family does have a history of Type II when they get old
and fat, but I have had none of the symptoms. But I did get a HbA1c test.
4.7%. 7% is considered threshold level for some kind of diabetic disorder.

So... after 170 posts (for which I'm grateful, don't get me wrong), I'm back
to beginning. I guess I'll go see a medical pro. Get all the offiicial
tests on the treadmill and all that. Who do I see? A sports physiologist?

Thanks

On Thu, 20 May 2004 22:43:47 -0600, "Doug Cook" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I know I asked for some thoughts, but come on, people! 170 responses in
>48hrs? Maybe I should have asked a less controversial question like the
>role of religion in politics or something. Or maybe you all should be
>spending more time on your bikes and less in front of the computer! :)

Many ppl spent time trying to help you and this seems like a butt-head
thing to say.

You have not spent even one iota of energy to actually input any data for
the kind bikers who type very fast and have a wealth of knowledge and
experience and who have had their lives transformed by what we have tried
to offer you - and not just 'do this do that' comments.

Have you said what kind of food you eat? no.

Have you said when you eat? no.

So you're on your own bucko. It's -all- about the diet; first. Hypothyroid?
Unlikely. Insulin resistance - very likely. Pancreatic (benign?) tumor? who
knows.

Upshot? One - quit stuffing your fat face with pasta and doughnuts, and go
on a couple fluid fasts. Two - go see a doctor and let him **** you up -
b/c the medical profession spends approximately ONE freakin' hour on
nutrition in first year med-school. And Dietitions? They're complete
morons, who have never dieted, never thought for themselves. I know I
worked with them every day; I'm a pathologist (non-MD), and have 33 years
in the field. Three - read the literature suggested to you.

Best,
-B

"Doug Cook" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I know I asked for some thoughts, but come on, people! 170 responses in
> 48hrs? Maybe I should have asked a less controversial question like the
> role of religion in politics or something.

Nothing controversial about it. Losing weight is NOT complicated. Fat people
like to think it is, but it isn't. I'll say this again---if you burn more
calories than you intake, you will lose weight. Period. The body is kinda
neat in the way it follows the laws of physics. Yes, you can do all sorts of
tricks, like carbohydrate reduction and such, but it all comes down to
intake vs. output. You weigh 274 pounds, so you need to intake at least 2740
just to maintain. Since you're riding a lot, you have to be eating a lot of
calories somewhere. You're on the right track by monitoring what you eat,
but make sure to keep portion control. Measure your food if you have to. If
you eat 2700 kcal/day and exercise, you will lose weight. Just remember to
keep yourself in calorie debt. Exercise is not an excuse to pig out, until
you get to racer-weight. :)

I told you to cut carbs. Maybe you didn't even read it. If you want to
lose weight cut carbs. Read the Atkins book, probably too much work for
you.

Curt
--
Started low carb May '03 this time.
211/182/180 . . 6'2" 15.78% BF?

Doug Cook wrote:
:: I know I asked for some thoughts, but come on, people! 170
:: question like the role of religion in politics or something. Or
:: maybe you all should be spending more time on your bikes and less in
:: front of the computer! :)
::
:: Here are some generalized opinions culled from those replies and my
:: response to them.
::
:: 1. I don't realize how much I'm really eating - Maybe, but I've
:: started keeping track again of everything that enters my mouth (I've
:: done this before). In the last two days (two typical days to the
:: best of my judgment) my caloric intake has not exceeded 2700. I'll
:: keep tracking for a week or two to see if that changes, but I doubt
:: it will. I just can't eat that much. Maybe I'm binging on the
:: weekends.

Do you have a scale and measure and weigh what you eat? I assume you're
making your own meals and not eating out, right?

::
:: 2. I'm not burning as much as I think I am on my rides - Maybe, but
:: my computer is correctly set, and I do wear a HRM. Every calculator
:: I can find tells me I'm burning at least 6400 calories a week on my
:: rides, and some estimate it as high as 10,000. I keep a ride dairy,
:: so I know I'm not over estimating my miles. Remember, I weigh 274.

I weigh 235. Yesterday I did 35 miles. My HRM said I burned 2741 kcals.
Fitday.com said I burned 1697 kcals and Cyclistat said I burned 1680 kcals.
Now, you'd think the HRM is more accurate since it know more about what I'm
doing. But that is quite a large variation in what I burned. I wonder if
any of them are right -- and a lot of people will tell you that all of these
are overestimates.

::
:: 3. I have a diabetic condition that is preventing me from losing
:: weight - This worried me. My family does have a history of Type II
:: when they get old and fat, but I have had none of the symptoms. But
:: I did get a HbA1c test.
:: 4.7%. 7% is considered threshold level for some kind of diabetic
:: disorder.

I'm a T2. My resting GB is about 80 to 85 and my HbA1c was 5.1%.. I
control my T2 with diet (low carb) and exercise. If you're not on a LC diet,
I doubt you're a T2.

::
:: So... after 170 posts (for which I'm grateful, don't get me wrong),
:: I'm back to beginning. I guess I'll go see a medical pro. Get all
:: the offiicial tests on the treadmill and all that. Who do I see? A
:: sports physiologist?
::

You can do that if you want...however, why don't you just bump calories down
to about 2200 for a couple of weeks. Keep everything else the same. You'll
lose weight. I don't see why it is so hard for everyone to think that
you're simply eating too much to lose weight.

Badger_South wrote:
:: On Thu, 20 May 2004 22:43:47 -0600, "Doug Cook"
:: <[email protected]> wrote:
::
[...]

I could not agree more, though I still think the guy is worth trying to
help. People get weird when it comes to diet and weight loss. It's like
talking about religion or something. It's just taking him a while to get
his head wrapped around the notion that he's eating too much. LC would be
the best for him, but calorie reduction will work too.

BTW, what does a pathologist do?

On Fri, 21 May 2004 11:24:36 GMT, "Gooserider"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Doug Cook" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I know I asked for some thoughts, but come on, people! 170 responses in
>> 48hrs? Maybe I should have asked a less controversial question like the
>> role of religion in politics or something.

>Nothing controversial about it. Losing weight is NOT complicated. Fat people
>like to think it is, but it isn't. I'll say this again---if you burn more
>calories than you intake, you will lose weight. Period. The body is kinda
>neat in the way it follows the laws of physics. Yes, you can do all sorts of
>tricks, like carbohydrate reduction and such, but it all comes down to
>intake vs. output. You weigh 274 pounds, so you need to intake at least 2740
>just to maintain. Since you're riding a lot, you have to be eating a lot of
>calories somewhere. You're on the right track by monitoring what you eat,
>but make sure to keep portion control. Measure your food if you have to. If
>you eat 2700 kcal/day and exercise, you will lose weight. Just remember to
>keep yourself in calorie debt. Exercise is not an excuse to pig out, until
>you get to racer-weight. :)

This just shows you how bone-headed gooserider is being. Check out the
issue of Time magazine (09/02/2002, pg 51) for a good graphic on the
exquisite and triple-redundant mechanisms that the body has for maintaining
its weight.

Ghrelin, alpha-protein, protein YY, brain hormone loops, large and small
intestine, leptin, insulin, and lots more. All those things adjust your
mood and your appetite to make this DRIVE, the hardest to over-ride of
almost every drive the human body has, excepting perhaps the
fight/flight/survival drive.

If you are young and have high ability to put out hGH, and other hormones,
then it will be hard to move the set-point to a higher level and gain fat
and you can eat -way- over calorie needs and still somehow burn it off.
It's a fx of the metabolism.

For those with additional -problems-, hypo or hyper thyroid, insulin
resistance, bad/damaged insulin receptors, it's a pickle.

In addition we now are beginnning to understand the 'fat cell' is not a
static storage vessel, but is active and putting out signals.

No slam on goose, b/c if he's fit and young, it -is- simple for him.

-B
I've attached a small .jpg file of a greatly simplified diagram I put
together that gives you some idea of the redundant feedback loops.
leptin1.jpg

On Fri, 21 May 2004 07:47:23 -0400, "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>You can do that if you want...however, why don't you just bump calories down
>to about 2200 for a couple of weeks. Keep everything else the same. You'll
>lose weight. I don't see why it is so hard for everyone to think that
>you're simply eating too much to lose weight.

Roger is kidding you here, b/c he knows that if you do this and don't
sugar/carb restrict, that the Ghrelin will increase to the point where you
have almost -uncontrollable- appetite!

In the chart I included, I didn't even function in age, hGH, and exercise.

It ain't easy, but there are a couple ways that a person can do it, without
being on a Reality Series and only having rats and a cup of rice to eat.

-B

=ybegin line=128 size=109596 name=leptin1.jpg
))=J*:tpsp*+,+*r*r**)ê*;2+-z-+L*,;+-;+)*®*/--.--/...///01721111:5637=}:>=}<:<<?AHC?@F@<<DMDFIJKLK>COQNJQHKKJ+///1019229J?<??J
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ)î+Ì**+/++++++********+,-./012345:*,+--,.-//..**+§+,-*.;/<K[k0=}{‹1L›>\«»Ë2MlÛë?
|ûN]Œœ¬34@ABCDOPQRST^_`abcdmnopqrst}~€‚ƒ„Ž‘’“”žŸ ¡¢£¤­®¯°±²³´¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÜÝÞßàáâãäìíîïðñòóôüýþÿ=@ =M
 !"#$+*-+++++++++******+,-./012345;*,+,..-.1/..*+,¡*+,-;./K[0<k{1‹›=}L\«2>l»ËÛë3M]|?Œœû4@N^ OABCDPQRST_`abcdmnopqrst}~€‚ƒ„
Ž‘’“”žŸ ¡¢£¤¬­®¯°±²³´¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÜÝÞßàáâãäìíîïðñòóôüýþÿ=@ =M !"#$)*6-+*,;-;*i*$=}qÞ´•NXªÆŸÕé=@)*?‰k)
*¹>$€·¨/µÙ|?„µgòo^€(øá(=JÍ%d %¬Öû†)*„Ó&ïœÌá Ÿé!/I=@)*?´hß}#­¿?éÝ×)*âR(øá(=JÕ^{ÔÉöFÒ×'Ç™'ëq Ÿé!/ƒÌ¹×~(Šo™©4iÝ×)*âT÷>§”Ñ1
TU©‘…)*š{'Ç™'뀒ÎÛÉzo™©4iÝ×)*âT÷>§”ášo™©4iÝ×)*âT÷>(ß}#­¿?éÝ×)*âR(øá(=JÕ^{ÔÉöFÒ×'Ç™'ëq Ÿé!/ƒÌ¹×~(Šo™©4iÝ×)*âT÷>èß…â
œÌá Ÿé!/I=@)*?´©‚Ø¿í¿?éÝ×)*âR(øá(=JÕ^{ÔÉöFÒ×'Ç™'ëq Ÿé!/ƒÌ¼ï€FÒ×'Ç™'ëq Ÿé!/ƒÌ±´Öä±TU©‘…)*š{'Ç™'뀒ÑÔÉöFÒ×'Ç™'ëq Ÿé!/ƒÌ¹×~(
Šo™©4iÝ×)*âT÷>§”Ñ1TU©‘…)*š{'Ç™'뀒ÍiÂc{…%d %¬¹©4ÝoI„Ó&ëô´ =@)*>©‘…)*šÄR$ÿy8~€(øá(=JÍ%d %¬Öûq=@Ô©ZœÌá Ÿé!/I=@)*?
´hß}#­¿?éÝ×)*âUÇ"«“/è¹ÑÜÊ#ækÎÑ'ÒÙØØã¹²)*.ýiŽûé—ˆ¸u³ÕVð´™ñpŸÌçÆçCë“h}÷֐h=}ˆþý(#èǩχ53i°¹(å…=M(G…)*xA?¢¸4¾HH8 ¨q
@£´ÕFôäyõŒµ(£4`ï)*f¯B>Š‰Û±ó$™7Û©ùKpéºÍ,¶4g¶e1U©Z—µ(£4`ï)*f¯B>Š{‹hã…#­–‰ò{àY#RêÍ,¹8ëô öEŒ)*Èl·Û©ùKp/B>¥B 9Ø€(ŠA&
>—µ(£4ZRêÍíÚ§œá0éºÍ–‰ò{«p/HðG­¿éÂ`ï)*f¯EŒ)*Èl¶4ZR ZI†×&ëàY#RA&>Š{«qÛ±Š$™7Û©ùKpéºÍ,¶4g¶e1U©Z—µ(£4`ï)*f¯B>Š{‹hã…
#­–‰ò{àY#RêÍ,¹8ëô ö+LñÍ–M"it&qì¨1þKý†ƒ†u:ÃM%f¼5\­¾|dÕ›´¹ì)*@æG=MWy%YoMãæ†l‹À\ë£e¡Ò6j-Æ,¤-†7ùóöÙÍF`¥x†Àç˜
!ßÖŸå‹ñÎ0[=@wµÞ•I=}„¢¥Ä×P’W&áeú0N-’%¹ëJUpU‚ðÆÙ˜±Gt䀝äääé¡màm)*f`li¬ÍÄ’×=J£NrÌ·5eÝ/~*ŽÛQª*½‚á¨eµ’ÓhËÛßö©‘¨ùÉ
ÇŤYõÇ!ÛüÁÛÑ’“k=M[Iìw$P$‰w$E%K)*Èl½–‰ò|‘¶%€èðG¸©×=@(‹ ï)*f¯EŒ)*Èl¶4ZR ZYØ€(ŠA&>—µ(£4ZRêÍíÚ§œá0éºÍ–‰ò{«p/HðG­¿éÂ`
ï)*f¯EŒ)*Èl¶4ZR ZI†×&ëàY#RA&>Š{«qÛ±Š$™7Û©ùKpéºÍ,¶4g¶e1U©Z—µ(£4`ï)*f¯B>Š{‹hã…#­–‰ò{àY#RêÍ,¹8ëô öEŒ)*Èl·Û©ùKp/B>¥B
9Ø€(ŠA&>—µ(£4ZRêÍíÚ§œá0Û(Ö€™²^.UÚÜÆÚ„‰ôܦy)*H8[&_?SïoÞ·ÄÝÔ½‘Ø’i ÉtûÖ1(f}„_&™¸(]iÕ Ú{o?ò‚{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*ùÉáÃñëa(
íú)*Ãd# )*¼iÏ)*¤Y'=}g¥[)*MthÙ[î©3À¦=}Lñ ÝAµV½N¨MúÞ…a€°œnü3,rö‰VÍ6÷¶ò¼Š›„‰Ýy²é3¨ö„@á× íÑñ¡Nô¢{ ÓjBF¼s*R.¼j*¼/šI
ÞÖ)*/fØ"½yá¾"¡ñ¤OÅÓm4G»ÂBqPûß>Ý?—ö‡¸˜rFY «Ó9yìŒñˆq Þɘ¡–èû¹]F–¦Ùçðlj‰‰Xí=MZ ˜úׇiy †õä‰M¼_FŽäygÍj'Û¨@ÈK—I!$¦¨
‹¸E‹GÞñ¢K­@jåž´ª*¡?f=M©°h8‡Ú"ÃYî¤æ¸»ù™4òº2ö‹kâ`1Â9ôB¢ø+ɾ¢f(ö@IŠñiú© E)*…'ûÝÙi)*Ö&¨–a¸ô§t! ¢ÚWæÁaa<ë@Í8ʯqP
ötÜÕœsO­0ø•Á7»Š[“~¶OBãtXWÎ…éÁÉȯtÖ Äçɵg+)*• -„„På©Ð"¼íx=@˜ààÈ óZ.ˆ‚¼|@lƒ+ÁCjñ[âðp6dYÅõ‚ÚþPÁ~ýEyá=}ÖAºJ¼Q˜òle0¦¿=J¿ á§
zÖë½Q“JFŽ7õÈ}ðiàí)*0¢Í{÷ɲX^%°àÈ……‚&ÝLÆd·UGÖ4½¶<8\Zxq«*)*°!'ªŒ)*úV÷ŠˆçØ"1 XÓì¨>™«˜æ£Ò‡ãA}º³ÅŸ#ƒZ»Ô2ý÷T¶Ee‹â¥-d
(ûëdš“cƒQQ•‰ %“ÒÏ„”eÙ=J¡ÉIfqÏ"Ý Iê÷•oè´ ì„\kfq°H§ÒM1ºk.?J:k.,2ÙÎ1t"Ánõ¢• —Q(­É$›´èÙ]³Z†gD¤ÒøÌ%э†^ãÏQ »ªè-"™=M™ï´ º
ˆà Ä#I‹À^y›å –)*Õ†Gy„!ù¯‰.&S4ý„åüßgnñFáÝ”¡;¯L<G¿:R+¼úžæ9ê‰+æ_á !ï/Õ•'ÃÙi½ CwŽ!Eá™pù$ßð[þÙq"½Ð=Jõ=MG1ë¡
DÿôöŸMóJ£l^ºÎí[Ì&È~—åMóï¤ç‰Öþ‚YÖ^ÏòÆcžàæ#Âü†ÓõÁ•’’)*à©íG‰î’̇|=@C˜63Ò…ΠçrWé¤MFŠÜ6Ž@+MÔ"áë)*/=@øG¨uÕµõùÄeU>sP3òB]R
~ò3cQb1•g…ëèiã"1ÎyئlWÉ«Ž¸AÞ¯×ë’ÎNº´Œà“f=J¦ê%s˜Nr•né<Y)*’•¥i9"éuµˆ¹í`©$ÐÒ)*“´[—:¿HrÎYçöç><füyX8ü †ãõÈXû´¿]Ýßá ýøQ?
W™m¹°)*DfKmía¤(¹Ò§È5Gð$EüºóÊ=}è‰ÂÒlÔ‚bOš9c€-ë(f(þ¨,"½õî<ûÅ~Aœ#iâÈNeX̍ڰV\´øaÔZš}ï•9G×¹ïÉ9A"©ˆ=@w®9Õ“$R»…÷uå¡“O°b
õÁöŸóp  ¬÷ˆ½u(;ù"‹M)*i9ý(ñÝõ)*¹ç#ˆiÙ$'"#é=@‘"Ó}òÚc¨PÇ¢ïõÄÎ~–(GY¡‰Ux›•—C©~h4(ô"+)*3q&NIý%E%iô¦àÉ!&a£©Æ˜ Ùsáñ
‘s“¤³Fðh1Â˃­PxükòbòEÁbÈ^'Ö¨G"=}ðw §lzâÈC@UõÅr@‚WBàC†6tŸŠ´õ,;"Ÿ‘—%•"(Uu¢—ûÞ¾Îr>@›”GÃÂȼ£_} ZÛûž °ˆYÜWØËÿOµƒ°;HeŸ
¯0ÿ#22Æ‹"Iæ)*”âQ½þ´›½±Ý­{èè%à(oÔÝ ¹‡©-¨=}&ûh["˜—©jàé¬=@5àÞžæ·;õÔM¼,e6Œk ´•ù](r Ñ)*‹év?G¦:Š=JÝCûÎ×BÏ™âËQRPì´RÙ>RÌ
´*RÌ´*RÌ´*RÌ´*RÌ´*UÂ"¹)*Jw](ðwE)*x ÿý[I(jÄ‘'¶Äa(ÆÕýò)*m(èqpé±YpšDi$™(ðW…)*xA?¢GI' á)*@×)*Ñ5´æU$/(y&UiÀÝ #C)*Fé`W>{
‡±¶>{o*>{o*>{o*>{o*>{o*>{o*>{o*>{o*>{o*>{o*>{o*¢ ¸ž%W ½ÏÐˏ™¡6Ä~Å ÄOž–5¬\Ö2bJIÒÑ&§0³Ï"F"½oÛßûßGP¢´•RnXmrÓ¶Ð:öÖB¬p6˜PÓ&v8Ã
‰Iì$àÙœ—–ÊüÉ÷Áõ‘åù{ì¬yV1-ço‘ ¸¹]í•=J -uPÝÒýÌ\Oæ»nLxÙá1TÑbT?‚ÇæD#ĸ¬¯e`ä u…ØB‚¦6Ò‡|~=Möt!ᝨýñÜ”I<æ?‘h¹Îfäè°á·
+º`¬Ø]êöt甞Äçç%ažäXà“GºêŠ[Bï_HŽÒT÷” ä˜õÑöèK&qæê×€oýüùzÞæ´ý„à±àí¬Ck—ê]ÔXB<h‹øþäa·ŸXñ ß±²f[ÌeÏç¾üðO¢ì²p ÛîBÄ
ÞÚú=Jy·ß99‚”=@ ½‡…jNçÈcvÌcºÓ+t`I}»ô ÅÆ“¨LýŸ#(7àÇŸ «“žÀ(Áõ¿/à#ªø\cCH°ãÏ€œÞY£ï¦' Ózì{ͤ>Ó%´Öå¨%ÑÐ䤒¤A·(S•HB"ÁÎ"‰yû=}
]ÍïPÿYØ&/ B¹9“ø<“FÁB/ÉõóF¿ˇ°~»À5‡që™I &sÎ$àÍ—•™^¡¹˜<*ë`¯€.°cõÈ(¿ê¦JÈ¿Àõ‚³7ü $Å^@ Üs ìò«@V6¼ïk‡ëk6®Hx`éH¨E<[Ç|‰'
AGx=};|ŸË÷UàǐäAƤb6lÑookkl§ŽÄ¡åËþ{o§C#Ê{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*H¿½ ™"©!•‚ÖÉ=}©ñµ)*僀"Cÿ­(^y†ú©=Mïh¿Íƒ9&¢ÑüÞ
•"ýG&©…mŠÌ´UºÚÌ´R*Ì´R*Ì´R*Ì´R*Øe ñì·=}=MI±KúŸµ%¥‚Y@HønqXÒ+V¶[³9™x•ÛÌà팔 ”Ô¾ÎàŒ“sƒÆùîé±DYï‰3ù çŸP@ÜóFÓ^+.ÚÜZKÍ‘€4rô½¹äöeÿi8
&Kø­üi±™•XÑÊVœpÜÝòH€¾¼òA.]ƒjU¯JåTU’bÂü~M`ÌÏöÁ‘ þ¹@ð^Y=M ˜¯ Qÿ÷¯'$36º³WËeíR4>]«·åŽ‘.=}â[å©F&SûèJ¢¹íD(Ï›ÒoŸ åéßOÞ
²ÓM·ÛJŽN¶îç4fñ‹ožõfñxÖ•tÕœ´“aû_‘!×îÒkUN›d"{Ì&k9°Ÿx=Mz´í¡É–Ü…“;|q E jòsC¯¤?£¯ÿè>’äáïGQ V!AÕ€·“.“L2ƒBr3R‚ÉépG1G{ƒq^
WÑ„"pÿŸ—¨’¦O§OÀÜuA6ÎÖ¸€JƒañÈ÷ڷ˧|´U6³ðÏ¥‰¡©¥þÒüz=M&5Ío"§ i=}ðÍW³Yh¤á\MN™èqî‹z:]]ŸWúg¿àË“g¿æa@ðûu6òGNpBf
:kJ­=@ÐÌÛ×´ÕˆÑßÅæÞûƒ¨2><€q°(îé5Ê=@w&»•@âýè,*EbvÔ³ZãB'¨{¼Û"á9ë)*D/ÆÈJ¸ù¸ïüc´œ¦àVÖC\¡*pkø24U裋dÛÓT×ôeh líëP
Öš©6(/¢] x³©Îà]†ñÓðLþNè½ùa’a ‡ZMê<\ ~ŽŸóâƒé‹°<†‰tÜ•Wø¦Â=@ í¨[¼š+yA#‚W°HuoV%ZÏ|{Óu¡©‡ÞG2^½qÉ ,&cÖÉ-ŵçw© 4)*Ý r
(GÀècÛâ æü^DÁüª„cOŸƒu?X¸>hFeS%¬Àç†Ý³T‹Xïõ{ûÞÀÀäèÀ)*eÃþí—Ë=M‰Û!¬_¹-¦MZ•à|‡‰”}‡×ÖfœîÅ|ZNqz~½;‹Tôø1Üûo¢#Ðdƒ°T¢³Uce'D
ý¬Ñ?>>{ošD/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/I;)*3ЩóÍ©øä¤hM)*ò=}v)*Û½p)*ýÇߤ£I&¶’©ò(’ôáø-q)*‡×)*ïÕ©ì Ù4ÍÍ)*Ø=@)*Œÿé ›¯©ˆŠé)*
¯¨q=@¥)*MT)*=MÁïÌ´UÚ¬´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ6}ì$PåT÷ÔäŸ&´Ë?W¾¯.ºÊÚQCN=MûÏ¢‰núÏ“Þ×AxÚ»¾ÍgßÖ›<ά~¿*=MJ
F¥4û${üã'¶cãÖØ V¨OmÔ¹Áßè ÞÄxÉW&„¶à`Ù¥,° Ì}N•ùô×·ê¦÷êig}lüßoÿ^åE¹e/÷äuábøê=MbCñÊÕãÏü×ýµw_ã>ßOaŸàå¤:'´‰Œ%^IŽ&ÙMŒ
á˜â𛶍FBæO "fÉQmü=M%f°‚ LáX≿èÙÊ×xRÎë´Ñ¸îëá3ß©\ÎäxÉ`Ë@ÍO·ÖÁÚÐòDO\pæ&Ô"1ö-&q=@ÀWUy±{½|¸ð=@e½Žá5<³Nˆh€¦˜Mˆ3(;€
ݺD¨øg³‚Äûw&`# fh‡=}=MA°˜ÑÞÚüž¹<s0Û&ÍŸDZb4„jíEšê<íVâØ)*=J)*í¨E¢[^µÓ=MÄsÈÍŒz[ê+3bÓƸååŒå:*Rï›zõûÉd— émöbÁ?¸í'ˆz
¶}“á?ßáǼ„µo>Î¦=J{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*H¿½ ™"©!•‚ÖÉ=}©ñµ)*僀"Cÿ­(^y†ú©=Mïh¿Íƒ9&¢ÑüÞ•"ýG&©…mŠÌ´UºÚÌ´R*Ì´R*Ì´R*
Ì´R*Ì´R*Ì´R*Ì´R*Ì´R*Ì´R*Ì´˜¦¥Ÿ'ÙÓä™­'…%`žáÄ =@un¹¥n¼H–ñ3TŽðs´ì=JŒÆ¿iÝÁnÎÌŸ~W)*3Øß)*n=Mï‰";Ñ©Iĉxf)*«D¡)*O€)*¿
¥ñ)*,¹#±Þq}oœ ĉxf)*«D¡)*O{)*3Øß)*n=Mï‰";Ñ©I¿¥ñ)*,¹#±Þq}oœ ĉxf)*«D¡)*O{)*3Øß)*n=Mï‰";Ñ©I¿¥ñ)*,¹#±Þq}oœ ĉxf)*
«D¡)*O{)*3Øß)*n=Mï‰";Ñ©I¿¥ñ)*,¹#±Þq}oœ ĉxf)*«D¡)*O{)*3Øß)*n=Mï‰";Ñ©I¿¥ñ)*,¹#±Þq}oœ ĉxf)*«D¡)*O{)*3Øß)*n=Mï‰";Ñ©
I¿¥ñ)*,¹#±Þq}oœ ĉxf)*«D¡)*O{)*3Øß)*n=Mï‰";Ñ©I¿¥ñ)*,¹#±Þq}oœ ĉxf)*«D¡)*O{)*3Øß)*n=Mï‰";Ñ©I¿¥ñ)*,¹#±Þq}oœ ĉx
f)*«D¡)*O{)*3Øß)*n=Mï‰";Ñ©I¿¥ñ)*,¹#±Þq}oœ ĉxf)*«D¡)*O{)*3Øß)*n=Mï‰";Ñ©I¿¥ñ)*,¹#±Þq}oœ ĉxf)*«D¡)*O{)*3Øß)*n=Mï‰"
;Ñ©I¿¥ñ)*,¹#±Þq}o›¤ñî×mlü؇m !´ËÝÜᥳÞ DӐ–WóQ*=}ª3ØüÚÙ­ÓkSx=@§Ä©½§ô}vUÂ"¹)*Jw](ðwE)*x ÿý[I(jÄ‘'¶Äa(ÆÕÕM)*»·9$#I÷C=@(F
çCê’)*ßé%Bß™'b† ~ž© '¶„á(ÆXTÙöA%çiÙò(„ù©‰&œ&Þ{o HZ{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*›s´ßç©sÝûùKX‘á¶õÓdå
#œ\@TÚÚCTxaH7xYf)*j§A)*0ü©gVnDäé)*òO¿µ“_')*ÃÝïF€af)*j—A)*0ü©gI–‰'+Þ‰&Es)*ò'æ¦((n©€I&4i–q?· ù?)*úEo)*ëÞÉ&¹qf)
*j—A)*0ü©gHh©)*J(ö×i">©ö ¸UEÈU)*Ê`µ)*­“i#H¹à¢Ù(ªY(7Î)*¤gæ¦((k'Ã…æ©R)*ÃÝïF€af)*j—A)*0ü©gI–‰'+Þ‰&Es)*ò¥¢#'ù&­%\á¢)*
%‘´)*7Ì)*=Jy(qÍñù©I¿åñ)*,¹#Åf{Ýï©0û©—Q)*Mû ù?)*úEo)*ëÞÉ&¹qá¹É)*òiÝU¡¹(/I`¢Í´ð%‘´)*7Ì)*=Jy(qÍÈU)*Ê`µ)*­“i#H¹™Iiã
)*º©€I&4i–q?· ù?)*úEo)*ëÞÉ&¹qf)*j—A)*0ü©gHh©)*J(ö×i">©ö=MÏY?µ ù? ûÞ‰&Es)*ò/áÙs™_¹Ð£9/æ°Ws½ö»zZ€¯k늛âšTˆP;¡%É#
A6Í;`ÍE`)*çIdDRÌä¹VRÌ´*9tóa&¢é%ßÖ¤€y³é=Mï)*ÖÕ¦6ë)*DQØ’i ÉtûÖ1(f}„_&“¸(ei×ËÚ{o?ò‚{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*U=J¹
’Ì´fŠÌ´R*Ì´R*Ì´R*Ì´R*Ì´RIR{o>2RÌ´*RÌ´*RÌ´*RÌ´*k¾žÎGÓqtyŒ=Mä[fC)*J£éQ©)*Ïœ=@úÖ‰/©òL™%3 ©†ßÞUFi͸æõ'Ñ" W>{…ÆL‘¶%|ût=MÝ4RÌ
¬´RÊ.ùßC ͹tbÊ Œûo>2RÌ´*RÌ´*RÌ´*RÌ´*k‚È_)*ºfI =}Ú)*üâÕ–€Q·©91'®iØTî)*4‰ ‘Ѿ)*éû)*Ùµa9ty„}ü½=@ä@ñÉWÞ{o\*ÖÉ=}©ñµ)*å„ñÏŽ"Å
(f‰'ôáêøÖI̤­)*HS×D=M&Õˆ’I5æqÔü£aÀdo÷÷ÞÅm–»L €í,821.;ƒ Ýٵ߹G¦HúækÙ§Ý{å&#&ι¨õ³;¨~+p?~še8a/ax‚ÕØ_IeÞ ©„lÌéS^€ ã wEì
=@Ó¡Ø” D‡ÕòLsØ<.‘JºËƪx>Æ¥It…é;’=@„TÁ„ç¯è¾ûÎÌ …®‚4``aÂx`ëùcBˆžZßÑ/bïÌUÃD>€OÁ¸&UÒ”º“`¨Pû˜_3=Mƒ‹ß°$QÀn’&ïj²[º=J«ôýÄ ž 5v
é"Ó¦dÀwXüüìÔˆó¦ÏØ؃Ê56ªGv¼KvÝ@y k˽Œtzz“ðfùýé&[Xց}ÿ’Ù`y³ßwY‡ç ¶¨J"€!pÝèÝ´5ÒÞÂö¼R´w¸© ªe[¶]Èç§É¹fU©Ôk΢ÁoÈ( _ÀEr™Ì
n×=Maéöp›âš\x¢0ÚžY±¨LÜ"¥‰sÅwfkÕ”!dŽˆž‘3fkŒ–°ì˜f‹²MèUZYYÓ¿ü ½¶È·¼åûÑàé³ñOh¡Hñ ¶¦kpÞûæcŸ Õ7… m.Ä®Záâ¼P¼ÇùI[£ƒQ
ŒÎ1cúÜ'Ïéç±€µëa=J3ŸOýýï<Vr5G¬«þ?±öev¶ê8"©ÿ©7"Ið6ù«ßfa8Í”È8ÞÒÍ{´QýÇO·¾­»J{ÆT=}å•œh‡£Ê(ô$‡=M"…z"—Ì”Òánq #ß³=M²¼E\ƒÎô
J‡ò,¾Eàº5áÕfXs€ ÁT¶Œ¼Ý ¦ù …’¥ÉvÙ—'¨1Ò"Ñ µçü™&t$1ªŸ‰:’¨C<mÓ»xK‚z`¼`‡üLZ{MÙ|ùÞÒ|u …èþžÇYíÈ*Å„þ_i5…"°b}´+:¼j·=}^´0><¡¶
¼š`*uY3 •yE"qn"×Ï¢õí(J×hËÒ†”¨Ô…æv˜—ϯ‚ÝtÒËz6*öÖ<Ó=@¦HÈØf=J ?'µ(N)*×–ÞÞ#Ó)*IHŒsݐ¡§ø¶ ø¢ÖQ¿žšøÖ G`æÈ聀¡èĤ>ÔwôX¢%
=M鲦/ŸÔ<&`éã°¿¡?çøÞõ-ڍDåï™LUâ9PÿeIC60rõï™@kÝ ?ØçÎôèAû®†EŽü—ü“|{<Øv)*¦¯õÐ…ejFIïù«‰:¦›Ù¢øì‰v·Ë•9Ùq6 ÀÕL>á´ 4a
¡ŽKœÖôuQ͉9æ„ >f©–äfY ùGºhÚÁ³Ç^ñ“Ni_å‹Oò r*:¡Ÿ5¹ÿÜä~WHp7‰a‘1Ÿg– ”àûÆÿFä(¨ˆ¯Ù1¨úD¹²Ÿç<gêűæi CNµoÿML ð„OÀf9RòÊEÅ
£JPu9c"Ü Që<ÇUë„Ó·î„"¯Î+Qžâ³µ^.1r³q{Prßr€O€™¯‰Ýï(¹ g4g  µÐ‡’á•›i²øå_ìˆ2ÉR‹àƒkqœ;ás6c[MÒŸ ¯ÉAž)*­äÁë]íD€ÓÏ„÷èýƒ…³Š
a5b·‹ôtG³VJ~E¸=@˜ä¢†À°T]Ì=M¢Þ¿¼¨¦øoͨ lç@ÉÉy"1þ~{o¨—Y³È¬4¦;)*MQ¸ieA(ÅÖÔ؁ëI\¢=M(íÛ©äøçF9[I)*™«=}G>{ˆ‹‘U±(si¶©
-£)*ÌHæõ ˆ"½=Jé9&6ÇÔ"éí§L=MöáäþË´n÷îÖ\Ö궬2ùŒUýhZ)*óPÀi-¥)*ÌHæu Ÿ'ǨD"!=J­Ù"±í‰–þ˜®(¦)*—⹨óo#|jÍ4ÔbG՜ﯣnèÜÍÁ퐑=I
Ëó}Å؈ðaÓ‘n"äg¤z…‡‘ï]ƒÏ›ÑFí—­^¶::ïåEƦß9µhUÈ8Á±æMgß ÕÙr€2–sv2B-NÔ†\ÑX¡*¢·ùÄ# ѬðéÛáµ=MS9Þ÷”‡x z°RK“9õþ¶Ô
+.±xÍÜ'Æ_Õù¸iCØèJ”'Õ(;4üð-\²ŽuÃLV´Û ƒ5µÝH.Ó¯B+hÉaôšÿïþ„k_W¡¦ÕÀ ©=J‹xμz™"QsQ÷û—ã@hN“v¸·*Þµ¤/4m¼°jëQ–ª`ÀI=}&鮦
2èaþŸF’ýñgÅT;OÂÅ=MrûÚuÚ1BCWÞ,qñ©2(R"5ì)**æ¡ ‡œ¨ãÔChôé‹<§Ñžtº¦'1¿R“hŒ`ô˜Œo˜"½ì±°(6¦@Hç #ÙÞGD•÷‡;MÂ§È cŒ6Î=J³MB#Ú\났ê€bè
A¢@ô•çErüô”ä²ß;’nâ0Œ¡ñBaIWÚ4Pé)*A’Í ¡"µ ;£)*=}ÙÚ”„¹æÑ)*¹©ÜñH'"!"ð Báíâ†Wc%dyÃÔœÝÿðßß!Úcôw‡!#ʼnÝùa=J™.&hÁ¬_qþ
¨üsGïìñD„ÃXTŽ»š,ÜåZ.*¤:gá ‘ð 6&Vçý^wYG|ºOØÅÐìÝbNÒ§¯Á¬ RVœ>F`h†§ÇçÙq=J‹ß´SX¦oNÝäJ0€0-[I¢n†Èô1jUhh¢~ýèT"aí€ä°¿ R
¬ fÒ‚m›  ˆB¶êLŽN‹¹ÅB=Jš&¢Ñ1²ñpÎJ'~!äñسå‰ÌÛzÓRì"à FhX¢¡ Á=M’™áˆ™•@ˍ§”úù>U¸Qõ˜?¸dFHUÌýèa¢‘ ‰íY±Ä ÐÄ°ÍÔ¤W¼„
äŽL¥±0>z%5Y/è{ø‚Rb–¦Íwiìɸ“¤·ÑŽ!•…Û“˜aü?¼lê<Zîº8s=JÒ•È`ÿžè7"”züæK6D¸¦Òí› %K¬MZ2Ã3B¦`=MðbFiŽ–f’fTwëçÅÝ(D§?
!½ŽpÕ™ÅÙY¤®iÞñ­XfAÙ¢ÆkÖîG¼Rßw`•iXÿÂî´ôö:Çôs+ø*1´òú)*–¹¯ÄÒ=@\”A$ž•’˜¯Úr³;±’°=@hð]K4‚¾è·W¾)*4¨eùρ¤ÏÎÁ…¼üð™ÎU
N¯ªO‹³JF½êØñhÄ–é÷^ °ô=Mò¶UuE`Áœ=M7æÝ@ùVÆÄðf_ÁT¼ÑR甃”ÿÁLÉ—ŸäÛxçpØé×–¥Ùìi¹È9"ù ž3X×–(“WY»MÂñê>UZŽórc1C-œ°Á%s¢u€
"ƒÔ&q¬í„‡Muä…s ¢M=}ÝÛ¶,ÔNTq}Õ8±¸Ã=M¦3É"—I8 [©@Ÿ H>"«Î‚(ôèV‚a}¤Þ¡ˆ~`Øó/⥉ sP`Ô™¹õxk¶F=@^â™/€xz­Ý~ÇÙ¥S`ÏÙÑ{äu hâÉñù2
9ï‰=}„wÒ“(TÚßý{LTHoö˃@NÀlµKXªƒ5¼‹ôÛ4ƒÚÕí?Á=@ÕBè’ô —óÎÁq=@Tü ´g9ÑRÌ´&c‰¶Isæ)*ŠUù':ÿU­(sa¶©/£)*ÌHäÔÓ(y&œ&Ìn¨P
?ö¦q)*ºPÃ)*P·)*Ñe”Â"¹)*Jw](ðwE)*x ÿØq)*MDIiÄPáø-q)*‡×)*ïÕ©ì Ù4ÍÍ)*Ø=@)*Œÿé ›¯©ˆŠé)*¯¨q=@¥)*MT)*=MÁïÌ´UÚ¬´RÊ,´R
Ñ5°fø±=JiA"‰í(,èàúÍéþ^1è…Å-¥Fvìœ%BcôŠ8x3f«¸Î(5IB=}ó=JåI;ïÔ‡EŧksW¨ð†¼óN”#Ÿlk#0rùce}¹Œ ØÙ¡•àµó䤓˜±úV`u|Ô¶¾£ŒÎ¿ÏÕÞ!¼%`“á
×Ø¿ÁÕ¦|Ÿ-hFúX&nÀšqÓw“TÔëE¯ž»³Cº|aš+i`õ9·adØÅ •ÅI5uŸŸ >ç[„ÏS·Êò-¥TÓ7¶½ðûÆ0b0Ïг Y/"~h;ßûÒ5urXË•ÙN™>lRÿÈèÁJf
(;¢|þ^y°dççàg]%}œ£´fÙZäÑ.¶š8e Ø_\ÉU—aÖßuq—žç%FœöÔ·9”Ë@¼€˜x䝠¼äáæ¿àäæ{9îÄ6™gÑ«‘è°üï˜ßC„'ŠuŒÃ=M€îå,û¼\›ª¢Öõ©²hLÿhV
ƒ“$^ýÁd^{ÕˆqHL¿þßíYc)*É¿´Æ[ø‰î)*±P™´cX^_žýŠ}qÓµžÚ½‹Vï[äq‘{¶ÇÎ\°bIPè¹ Ù<"™ïHBþ ûÍçµ(;%§H)*A’¹Žô Ãòc8*ø,=}ÆHƐ”y<Þã}
‡f'`%÷ÚÞ\´¢R¥s}¤Ÿ” =@„_Ôœuy·y£ŸHËI°XÁì|5oÎâ‚ú< ±[Z/}©/õ*e©H&väæü&}ГˆBþ_7Xðü¥eta4LÂðMXÒtŠ¨{ÀðÏãGE=JF a‘mè€ÉÒLø
fmPÏTKµKÜ óJŒêj|Íeœr/ÅÏÿ¦]=Mç3fƒËÄhÉÓ$&áA»ˆsœK`T;NwCcì¯lZʺöštÖ%†ŽÓße&¿—ß&w@5LÏ„\Ê=MöÖÿŽÿ稑„$e©®¦+ù«¦hq'-Wé„€ Ü
&O‹h½ —Lìg½í6Õº4pÔíMJ=J­ò ß/¥Â~ÿBÑ&Ò&)*_¼Àdݵ䜩Â8þÍÏJtdm ¸î&¬P)*ÚÇ!(¿õ…lÛ¦?)*J³éQ§)*Ïœ=@úÖš)*ì¹ÌdY!äÉ=M©ÂÍÏJÏGS/” c
‹MÉ@DYª˜×Ÿg¡wÝÉ%tqØX¼aT|ZB0J=MJ¶%DË)* 8Å 7¥ y²Øäéý…³€…Oƒp=@¼§ØsŠå9-cÜ$ÿ©! a®¦•=JÕ·u‰û( Y®r˜O¹2;B6M+ÿÅÈæþ)*6&7Ô÷…ì
€àñ• ®áÞsNŠÛÜÞ(ƒV\îUT=}bg9ôû¢¸tw…“…=@ùžœ‰@Ô‡)*9È t¸÷e'×"á H·=J%7d=Jù¥'Í\ï‘7´Ö܆˜†¬´‚˜ˆ~õÙל$I=J)*8d¸ÇŸ@Ò˜–XwåîºS
~ÜÝS·ÊÙ¦IÚ9b¹®¤Ïùï9B"hô(yh94wLô«hšŒR}Àê%a7ª `½äñ®¦© ‰.&s"´ÈO¹ÅåÓ|Y{YÄÌsaïåSëìGé[B?åö”þÞÍOBá•ß‡(dH¦b‰-mľÓä½´“eˆÜ&?
÷£àþlWË€·¬[=J‹lé-UÀ+u@ïI?µ „Wdô$e¤˜q$×ÁÑ|3ãX£¥óÕ}† w©-u=J)*ñ3f‰Aüß3µzÅD^—<Të<3†Õ¯M6~Òò6sz3ê?÷¦>"ÿ ¹±ˆ5Áxÿw|<tMá± îD
¬ï´¸r–+½Æ=M¶ 1fmГÉAæ£Í#¡äÀÔðüW¶¦ WÑ‘66-Èrù–? µRÌ'¦ƒc¬_ÇRû4a\ÕêsjVî8¹ÓØ™•ƒp=}}æÁi —iØ×vMÓˆ®Ó_3TTó!—‡“Ü ÃÈ`"¿ =I
,’Ú”Ï Å?ø Üñ–€sQ11œœ+z2OÜ02N-ù”É<Þ™@"‰ï„^:D ×•Î†u_·'Û´~‰YÈÊ-çš3ù¦Ä쑳Yi± 9ž%r×—À'WM§ˆ.Àgc¿M"º–7°œB»¯pñ!Á¸ûù=Mé²üí×uÙY
&MA+Ù/qBºÒF.9âRC+lªrëgB¶Ÿx•QÍàÈÕ=@)*¯¹YV ÖN“ä¼yÄ]½x%ôõuƒYP!¨D¦mûhG¦5(Ë×ö#»ÐrŠ®0Àó唼0>F¼r-«þª¥GY ±Nÿ¿ÊÿV™ÞÕqçåÚåß[øÛ
TUA-e£*/«g›¸•ô©=} ’©0æ-.€àÕ©ÒsE!ZNÛϘ‰• ðê‘K³B~¦©£’"¨…£&¥D’_ÓŸ)*2ïò•+¦!;ðFÒF.9ºÊŽ/4+M.ôñÎË2çVÀ©ìñm H\ÔÿµåÓaž!Þ—Ö
ÁÕ釹oýi“™+Ä¿¿Ââæàa†^:®¸0êV¶B=Mb1MT-¶»°ß=J ·H=}ðåhµÏ‡öXÍó²yIÀX>‘WINÆ+å6?ڝ¸EHW 5‚=J'Á¦dõ,N¼÷N¯~,÷èŸñãÔ\¥RGÕè?Þ`ÉÞá­Êá°b
Œµq¼b=Mj?;l†*Ê8*-ª/“uE³—^åý#è§8Vˆk¿%d´ÆŽÄW‡ˆÉ‰Ç Ä¡î'E}Áîûï¤EíèH_EÛéhˆEÉâ ¥™{"L&~"4YD†w_ØÁXn•T«V¶Øóß~[/³m¸›¸s*<f˜õð¤¡
°_¹µàAP ups¼ü2Dp½I’8~9ç³M.¶=M?ύ™Ë÷%X“mîš”0ÿOœ¼pN¥“f#leS|æ¿JÈ¡*ZrLËÂ~¼ ”7&ýÜ&6=@<ÆÊ@ÍTº´àb‡ÿH³=Ji·?"±ÔuÏù¡—¤Óè
b˜úKÂ6ÀßÂ<*óFFœ\+ñŸ´# ‘´™ÙhW“zÚ¢ñyuc[ÔuÐ\†…XCã»Á¤&™Xóà†šxA_ §•åWîtçPýáú#Rõ’"â쬔\¬ —çä×à‹‚È^)*ºfi =}Ú)*üâÕ˜Ûf“)*J¢
©Q‹)*Ï›ˆU"\)*5fæÑ'(¹'¦‰Ãâ¤|¤üȾÈßúàf#˜ïÌ´Sº1ÏŽ"Å(f‰'=@gUQî  )*=@è0ŸŠ)*·=}Ü"³)*Nï)* *æ)*û9‚‰ÜQ&ů)*)*tÏا8ïH;éúÙH’Ÿ5
SWP¢r8Ò{´¼216›º¨¿=Méëé7Á¹¹?©=J~i&éÀM}/5fXPÍ­ ´sÒ ™þ(ØÞþ¾ÌÙË÷¨þÝèÝ%j¢Yí¡FˆOýðÂükÍóÒØÈQÄ‘¿2ø4¼Œ±5Èt/-XóÇMƒꙶD_ÐÉГû€
ï„ùÎ÷ç¿$§¡St½)*Mñ&§=Ji0&`"_=M 9®_IYï]†mœý§×PÆK¼p¸!]Tqª*C%­ˆ¯ y±ˆDþé—iA…“Ìr¢µH‡•ƒvã7½õKœé`[ª*h7¨ô(-ui0"&7
}%j‚ƒ”Iam)*’;á=M˜)*Éæð&‘¶—#•àQ=J)*=}¦wÞ"³fäÏèÝ™›™šõ/ì£\æO ]ÕMH²´l¿Bˆî¼¤[ƒ(<·£‹€ßo÷—ż“YÎÿ'Vv’ôóžhš=@"Nk)*ÂÑ(ƏÕÑ
í÷Eìd)*Ö'؇y„âÞÈ( £ ßË·*Q”Δ>RBz¶臨÷è<åÛ×½ •LiBo£Ó;^£·üÂ2é¡·øk嶝ȕm€"? ç’">ˆ”´¦=})*–»1ÃÝô83Çå¤áà\Íî"Tœ€
½sù‡aˆ÷q)*t‰ÒH‰×)*MúRÌ´&õ ¤OgiÚÿ&)*%…éÜø I‘ÃŽv˜· ½ßðp~]U÷A Pá=Mqg±Þµ—€!|"ݝÐWÎø€o1”hjqO>0–Òør_ÿ9µ‰:&WÕ"Ík¸Ç ƒ_7
iì}"°ô—OÑé ö¬còõ*¨|â-Ó'€Q¯•ð™ÞÿÞ偤PãöÛ5Ó^²¢™=M‰îU“¦CÖ¢íì_á°æ…N@€÷Ñ݇…†tÔŒ¼jÞΡ4ãR®0Œõß$WE èÙ©=JɳDàà3› —u}ÞÜoqL
…nH]J ¼si`üã/œ=@ Ö‡UôõpÈáßÞ!WŒJõÄéñ‡nèPþ¦O“hÑ_êãÃöü²škú±;àrõ,Î[NàœèÉÊ“üd×Øɏ8f‚ÍvºÍVî+¼jCo¢A°¦=}ï©I¦a©>ä,
¦<Ñ6έ¬2b7… èŽoñí·a=JÁëཆë_ÅèAþ„’Lý˜¦ÿ½ómF»<søR„:Ô ÐûèL"É=MÇu h× ‰*"™uéµí€yÖsÓ†ÂÄ {Nš…¿bŽ±º?7Æ4aŒb¤x—|¿Á]é_ÍŽ¾¡
åNågD¤tÜàé±ù&¹€ÏÙÉžÉ1ñ «§5jã=@f‰'ÏFût°BDôñJeó2ÍX]/Tås?ý"} ¡¹ñèFþž7D%ïÈD¸пMWçõlˆJì‘l,;ÁeðkKpj¯ˆEï|¾ÍÐ$ؼéÏ$)*
ëSµ$üÔˆ„y¡¡›7ççæ—VÜö <^{Àê*,sgRÜçáéÞ¬ü C·°’†dr¶\ÖÖbJ¬2Mצ!aði:¢És­ù/”艬b™¦]¡NÛq¯’ÄS5½Áe¿âð0d#§­=J)*&¼‰1©0õ)
*nOˆº~õÚ=@ÝÃYU^)*+}ÖÔeMÔ؁ëI\¢=M(íÛ©äøäÔ¦;)*MQ¸ieA(ÅÖùê)*-;)*ˆ)* "DùžŸ~{o£¯ºƒ… y‘¡™6 !;Þ|í\1s;°Cƒy.:rJÒžÇMyúž"Þ'Tðì
Þß ‡6'´fM •"<G"›Î&p ¿_ý†ï§>A¥; ¯uS/ìñ¬\9ô]çðôzÝÄøEµ•²S‹Ã-βí6ÖѬ2N:¤þþ€ƒ¸—²öU%”Ù…ô ˆÄå.SRUMel· •qÜúÞ·iuß“6Ù7
ÇÜj¶*‚Ô*3ì«É‹ÌQ¯—ÙÙŒ=@µGðËEï¥\îHFo»àíH‚`àÒؙ؁}¡¥ㆲðÁêÈ@ãûŠú=@·P¿™KÀEQ۳ʳøÜð”ÉÇ#-"¹ÓÕD°™=}OÈåΓ$ÏÔrOr˜¼
Ùð9#N[)*Ú?(²¤Õ¿"ë)*NÅði ,æ)*û9‡¡~)*Ñ(c¨{Li=}4hM)*ò=}v)*Û½p)*ýÇßžö¦q)*ºPÃ)*P·)*Ñe”M)*»·9$#I÷=}…"œ‘+ΩÙ=@)*Œÿé ›åGM'
¨á)*@×)*Ñ5´çéÙZ‰)*ìéM#•h)*»Ç©õxÅ Å7…îDð³˜P%€½'ÎܪÑölÞ¬sêF8§•‰æ%ë*©ì=J"²iE)*Ψ_¢É€ý_97¤û…”½vwÎïˆ\ð?àoòÇñQÒ-fª
Û$ÜÌu…`éEMÔc\î=M “eˆÆ‡ Æ>ÉŽ¤xTc´1ââ»L´^WMÝ/~z\‚½ê*œsÙ7d!¶©Ü—žŽèX¿)*?_Î`DÈÕ™à rσ]EÓ kEÙcŒB\¬>*Íyî¨ÓÐaµfCY³Ÿ…d©7èÕ.á\
=}E/[(N§±œ=J7׫¹Âái Ì›ä­)*­Ù#HÙ$Æ=MO3„ y äå¥e&‡Ígø·˜YPß=}wÑ9W)*¦µB gh‰¿«íŠ(_Ö8¥Œæ©ì{ "™{"‡ÐkÖ¡@ÄÇÇþ![ùœ‡©=Mû4Ê{«Û2ôÓøüw
 HNà"GI¹Éðzb•’î=Mó4Xæædºv±Oø‚TâK£zöP½œ¹uûNÅŸâ…9>“ÿÜ—oˆô“–Þ"Ÿç%#Il;tRñBΈü¡qî_‘‹’Ì´Žºm©“g »kN %fÀo‘µšôzœãF¶?a–´
ç‘ïáˆ1Yô2PÈý%QŒtBÓ«8jJ מ=@h_¯±·ÞwAîÄx¹/èâ½ßäx_Ó´[PsEFª Çª,œk*Š#ºñð&Ü„…Þè%Iy±Tb¥tw_òÈ×P'òø€‡–à )*tv ÙHü(\¢â"dùñDÁ
±Û a½¤JÇèú~òû#ÒÖ ¯6 [Vt½Õ,ç ±&Ö¢î$>Ú꺒)*%eÒŠî‡á<rbM¶+ñ×V§TÀt$#£a$]É?íâÖT¾Îýt!Ýy~ü•xÓ󓻢ŠY­æÓÇy„ûMãæҏƒ¶Úˆ0¶-:
æodÞZâä(äÝ¡{Ý•ÕßÞ o!GHÁÕ$ãâýY™Ë[ÃWƒ:Z*¿OsCë1H ×=J ÙRýÎ{±ï!7¯øÅÔ7CðÍÊð=@Ô{´Ýn[ó†7ûá4)*ìù½¤ ðäý…"íˆ;ü^èâû‹þP¥ó‰ Ú—2
Ô*Oê¼0]åOÀ˹€!é7™×³îšöDZ—Oédtô÷à ýp¿ÉmüãÊ›üæÍ(@´i C%¢Á Ù&N)* ©–‘™ÅÇåá¦åè§ßç ?"ÔY?"™î¨½Wì“É`ÏfŠN&Ý:5=}újx¨‡
KÂüÅs‰‰MÈá5=M“l|½¸ÁýÉu`¼ãž=M?7¿ÐÏ”Á aZê#V\UÕŠºšôrbJ¹ÒÙcîé;Ù·©7"«¦]^ä¼xHGX•CM¹£ƒkVʁ*.ëç%g‘(?0¯½½%)*'IO>[›×{pUç'é
öõIºù+°¿„÷ˆßßwuʼnèQ¦e|¸¾­ßRˆ­ä[f?)*J³éQ§)*Ïœ=@úÖ‰/©òL™%3 ©†ßÞUFi͸æõ'Ñ" W>{…ÆOw]sÚû=J`Ÿ·×¶oõ ~lr*Û4*ø*C ?½ uU1lþ
5À òdª¨ˆÈRêØ¢=J“ñ»©W(¡с²ÛQ€”óÿߟE…Á‡`á‡0…ë7ÖS/æs>{ʸb=MzÔ´0,ªb*8*?}uúž·5ö(öü–¦÷è™×üi]CðÊ‘CbùÓÖY³(]䀯“ŸŽÀH§&`“W¶
ºmé›\sáÇÊKùMCùbëÓ ÙF”à äþ(^­xÛÝýÀSÍÿV(õ¡=}Ð Á.Û1-Txu¯-btç2ÿ ™Ÿ"“ ЫqUñÿëu=}1ô…‰ƒ”ÀŸ•ùò©Úž»Ô©•7Xñ%n)*õ ý÷%åh(a§ ÁÙxSº"‘náý
ŽýŒü^"N©\uŸàkEaI]P`½ÙN©2ÖâèQ"t—,‡¹…à(õäã@Óš¾VÑiM¬\Æ,œ=J6Š.<©ìúÁ&Lɽ)*—ë'»£¨¡À# Æ—·#ñbÇéaÙ‹%Ø'hYՐÜÈeuŸÜ#•Ž—u΂
†‚7d•Eƒ–¬Ô5¡³„ZÕ·ÕÚ·âBBB=M,ÔÑ®&i:¶qË•îúñµnE;á˜k×ãÜdGÈÐÝßi´H;ûÞEG !†à¸ì%i»õ¸âo/°·º`Æ-¬›|•©;&S åµ5§u…Þá§om„ µÕÓJUÀz~±Œ>
=JëëS È××W)**zíÛ!‹CQÜÀ×™‡wiGU%]%U%Xñ%e(§¨øȁ(ÙE¨!÷ýÙ_,¢qíÂl’d„#[æ{Œü[Í‘œ¹Á¯—÷»ú–__Àçщä°Á—ˆ‰Ìíõ>Üœp8jù.=MèT
)*ß’Ët¤ÎÉyå&¸sŒ›¾IVÐÿÙŸé÷g$Íh‰6’½Û¼’p(Ž –°^˜¨v—1˜j(M}÷Î:\„ó¥,° Ì}N•ùôÙ·ê¦÷êiÿQ?Ñܱ1µØ!Åè)*©ˆQúÞÐåâå§\óØX
Í[†v—úæÒj/‡ÛÀ†RBcB-üÉ@¿Ñ“w°ì=@ULÖ°L¶Õ‘œ-˜8xpcóÕ‡Ò&SÔZ„ѵÙ^½Åýùà ›utúÞ×5¢üåE9]˜)*Ý…Î¥Ƙ0›½¶$Ääit+ÍßbkkƒLTÇ£ÿ¿ €Q·i99
'®iØTÖyD©òHI%3©†ÀU"\)*5e\É!$i¨ st¤|¤lå@´RÐjH¿½ ™"©!•‚ÖÉ=}©ñµ)*僀"Cÿ­(^y†ú©=Mïh¿Í†I¹&¤hB&T=@f~JÛàHnaS¿µšÑ
!‡Jøcï¢ù¯éŽòèV"piF¢=MïÏñ´fk˜Yü¥§°B€rë®d\ ·ãRʦµªË¹¶\Ä‚¯VxLÙNYôÇØ ˜ó˜ù9”å? §oo¦µ ñ IÜ­—G —I:ñD¿ÂsS¯‹ÂK¿þ¿‘ èŠx‹Œ‰
(ah<=@¸Ñ âæéßw™–HU—=JZu0bpe?âbC–Ò=M†iÂôtT½åˆ´(RÙ—7¤×?Ñ5Õ)*;(/”¦§¿ÖXWρ¤fÀ¶×°*¶¬820×"iñÉ8hD”É@&{Ðï ÐÛÿÌ(sü@}UwD'Æ
[>åȳDBÐòR<Jöźþ¦í˜uÄÙëé³m=M©9¢©‰×á±&{Ò‡ ç÷ö=}EÞ“ú˜µ˜6‹3{C©Ã¬ÝbEÚÍÖÊÚÞ¬øüE¥¥¢=@R˯,N’Í4Ôͪ***d~ÿç¨Sîäý¿_Hx´ô(á>šß¹K
û(=}¢ñìèXçΉ=}7ií€èH=@‹ä<)*Ô¸n¡¼¾7øšë¡¯--J#¡èW¦efÒ¢¡î(<ÿ—–fo ó¼ó™ºß×s½’V\µíYgq.±yjÌæ$ã P×¢ŒP¿ü•—ýçýÖYð=@fMƒ'ɦ‡
y±dw‰…üѱ¶˜WŽâ[±¸ôe“~ïDG°m²ëE²ó#kó/Ùµñ°¨]"Äìi=}æUʉ”  Ú¢°î-õ•q;R¬¥|뀁‚³e5?6¨¦zÉj‚Ä«fW µÏäf_ÌÁ3B³æÛ´ ~.ºËÇs-VxgùסŠ
"±!Ø‚ÒX$N×ÙTßÄß¼´ÜýélQ±ý(á)*]î(*¦`=@™&M¡î¶LÞàúMÿÎä°=JduL‡]²„_¬2KÜrôÚMcØÅïÉ.¦o EÙ´¼ƒ•€ä©&O ;ò¹P%f…Ž¸†+ßN8ü U`k%ÑS•ÄØ©²À
O=@м øõÉÉÙ=J|Ë?E©…‚98(ø¨Mý=@˜O­ë¤‹þfA› "Þ’´OÃÉ!œrøCÎ#,ºÇßà™P¯i¯&=}Ê¡™5“—çÆÙ3OCüOpTr.¶Óðj$€ÿ?C¸§´ö“%dõw)*_$¸>yŠØ
ëI\¢=M(íÛ©äøäÔ¦;)*MQ¸ieA(ÅÖÅ-&6q'¥)*=J†!qo>Â‚{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>*{o>+ô&Š)*¼w=MI%+ˆ©±ØÔ㉶Isæ)*ŠUù':ÿ
ç0ç W\zèü^%ﳉõjµêlx*yN$þÙíGQ…'¸½Òˆ”á]“Ã×_Qã÷X… nŨ­Bð?¥ÒMè±ì×îS^€Å»þ\É[pk¡Ñ)*ìKשùÑ(oyÙ@ƒØu3t\×.䜇ü'ù„; Cl4^’¿Òè
´õ…”×Ñ•H]=MÙ¯À7Î’–`¤°Øá¤'Ý¡a<æÝõ:ƒ:Ýò*Kxúp,¹œsžI¯ä8¯'Ò¿=@ÕA»¡ŸÒ†C¼L«4™ìºâGãùôâK 7Ž©õÉ(oyÍ(;7‘(¦éT©·‘FýM®ççi&4i Óî
Òp¹ÛÒáè¼… £=@³ÙuûXžu¾þ_¥ÑûvéAhŠoÀ_¶ÑB~/~.ÈçS© €ÉÙ© .<ˆ·U%(Š©=@#饘h!I¡Ñˆ³)*2°Ý)*h©#?ið½(;7‘™&£)*~)*DÏÆŽ›wq;y‡h_=@
õé¼cTû TÜ|¿TÁw_çý—gä` öó&R&U…:)'‘(¦)*T©·I²•‰)*»}&•Õ'Žô&îý)*ê#È} ÿQ)*ªé\œ¤D]%ù8”¤§Ý††…–³[ãáÓðxeI¤ùƇ"v EC1ffþ ÇØÄ”
)*MùïŠÕ=Jˈ8<” “ј ‘Ä¢á hÓ I"xva s)*3Ah÷çÆ£¨p%8]¸[å ?ý(=}å=@f™ §¨CŠ‚^©ß#ï­iÅBo*J=J¸œqHßüÈR--BqþÓ#Þ( ùq%¡<#X=@³ÏÑq?1"O
fA Ù¬fy=M©®p·Öï µãÈ…¾‚2änsº=JË|òI£í,îœÕßåå /¢èñðÄß ÷…q¬‡r@ å«È•mFgû«c*Eò.=J:*óV–—^Õ‚V×Êß«ÜB~~óN ~*\si}}%ÛÏÁìZsáŸ
ùÛ_•låá^Ž ‰“àýØÈ–©±èMÿX_'î¤¿®äØÍÏsÏ„k¶àîíc‹â¼&!êù†ªâ$Å¢a‰èTú¤õl¸ø€àá`ð½’Ká¬l[*H*Kç•«~Ÿw-sæég\ð)*õ'ÐN
{Ê·Mo4ÒÊŠR-ª*=J+|›´ü¸‰2kp„"B=MbÉ;„åÓsNßsƒ–üˆÇe‚y.&BÿæaØ"‰{ãHF³ž{œ½§´S.á,r ±¼qIe˜Wñô>§­ß¥‰¯(=}äa¬^',$’ÈöÀR¡òZ‚-û±˜ßü«ùß-
Еvh4¿1¢©á#F£À§³öŒ=MƒW—ýݽ‰$}8þ̽ßRØÛ qžŒ¢U(k=}©x%)*t×Ë‚è4)*ºn =}è)*üã•’€b© qûGÃÁ%yéö„RÌábl´RÊ,´RÊ8… wÀÝ¥ËnÄHÉ‘Óæ¡»sŸ‹®
æ«sYB\SoNe¸2rcêh¤é6¦wÔ"añ@•ÌS×u™_°ºY®Ó=}ðÏT‰Zª*=J,*e~ßžøRøbÙ`à0?‘ùP áxÔÙþ$F9:ë‹ÿ4›¸¼x$ pÄ‘Ô„ û]ô&9Øè­ÍÀD—ꎤ×÷Ü
‰ßíÎjºøåà!=J=}Þ2b1š/!«_É"qŸîd9ØNn$¿Æ[L‡¶`ÎÛôÎÔdÛ6-¶‹…UÇßýˆ…í•Wþ3››åò³ÇÎ\>Æà1QG/@áà™ØÊÅóºïYÀ…¹æ×­í6¶­ò÷'Ép éÁx
Ö¤Y´8x©×¥'Ø× üã=MQ1·_‰8"xvÞ=@ß•OçD¿Ölúcã}¬ö¯>«ÉÆU7»À6„Þf™=J©>0ûé CüV°Êä–dñ¤¦Õ’UNœmR‹VNZUëš}QiRhÓVÛ„Ò¼“<_XÒCRV‚TØyœ
î*e¼/\ üöo ÅŠŽ‚ÌG¥áó¸8* ÓþßæÈàu×綛hdûz®„¿¿Ï‘ö”óô)* !Uˆ]¯ßøà •Rfé܇§Ë‰…¾Á#1[fc?¥áL´[ˆ¾˜ÑõÿÒÔt…˜'á=@%$
‰•W/Ì´Um:Ì´R* ÌÌâæàÞ[§Ð B¦@Ræñ¯óÆF+óïuzηGcRÞOŒ¢ý(j)*xí)*t ×äîÑ&« )*ÚDZ(¿ï‚ é­YÝéS)*©Í)*‰A˜H¾ÈÞÑÏQמW¹h…Û’Ì´Ž+ƒhP)*
¹A)* ß¹tóa&¢é%ß¿™«Ç‚i=MnèU"H ië×¡í¤¥ ˆši£N˜ÜÖ£zaÂì˜Q- £ðUí¨S&UëwQê)*<˜)*9”ÈD Áyß«èûVàû^J0’ÃAšŒ4èìØ2Q-§wÊ)*ñ´'Ue€"›
¸****ˆ×"™qgÔƒäo°Ó–¼3|EåŽÇ?êJZ.-°Mh=@³&a͇•€$$o®ä×ސRYˆD¢ºôÖ®˜{é*)*;_ý² ¢®0ÙC(Ž¼%×ÒÍ°fQ Üá©·‰C™H@㹄;ÊX´!AO
þaz3nN¡è¬æ¹‰=@QiïYµD0Ý=MuÉ2…=}ù^ÛmÌïÒ)*’oK»=M²` ´š~qö¡\?C%uv=@·Ìˆ“ähɍŸ©QÅ¡_ßÜp!WÀeΏ*ãõ[óùhÐÔè.Ù´Xü†øµÔ†ÎŒNÄìSz
<l°ŸN6Ûb!hß¿8PÏ6Žþ­›ÆL×Í“ïWŸä &ðïN&yÀŸ‰9ï å‰ôð…ã—øÙWî<†êºôõ¡™\[n¼o†Öª«æƍbc{µ×¬f_%sèç“)*ÑC•×yí¤`ᡏ¡Ó“D§ï®È—Æ`óMh~
=IšèU)*èQ)*Äi ÁèM©ûì"Ù("É)*¼•þ(öô)*[©=J<)*Mi•i&{@oC?&\!î™$b‰?)* =})*wIõ ;é ¦)*¦y)*ó^©©Bé3©º¥ƒ)*Q ¹ÊÜRòÙÉ© Á(M)*ûì
"Ù("É)*¼’)*°‰"¹)*q5 é% ©(sÔ¸¿©ßÙ&,‰H=@©ó"͉ Ÿ'ÑÖ¨Z™ú^ù=}иBœÛ‡ð\@ rŸI£3Q-šò=}U¥=J‘ì©=}¦~Æ@(Fćg–Îsßn/ª7¿šk.è~zkN‘
JU\(·„ó—•.\÷N›Ôfý/7S-/Jó ªc=J+®ê=@|íõ§†¥©ê§éwÍ5||¹æy†Ù¬iŽñ'±Œ)*ýŸÇŸô"M(pyF© Y'aƒ¯«(0M(ç)*dQädÔRÌæìì´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ
,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ8=M1&¼™B)*4)*ngŸô&Š)*¼w=MI%+ˆ©±ØÔåÔ©ãý)*FéR»I³¯I;)*3ЩóÍ©øä¤hM)*ò=}v)*Û½p)*ýÇß•»)*òð±'¦¹
³×&c¤]ªû)*=M=M†)*Ûµ€)*ý¯ïˆGo{û)*=M=M†)*Ûµ€)*ý¯ïˆGo©‡ i‹(/#Iõƒ&·U©ó¨– Ÿ‡™ñ‰G&£Ÿ=JÉ."È™4"¡ìpÄÈÕ”QÄ=JËE`¬¸jŸ»`¬=}‘Voص ˆÁ…
áïCfEØa(^ïÉ0á¡æEa*Ø÷…Nܯ­á6Ü7ébfÙë)*=}“‰1¨`¢=Mo¿„u¢³Êþžõ¹s@O¦C‰*Fsái¡¦˜åÜ>`AíW‚ú)*“Ù9¢| Õ=Mç[=JÄuÓhU…#ɑî¢\äsÞ2
šN,›ë}‰°b£äâÄ[´ {¯=M¢&„‡õÅ䤙iÍ\ÀH½󓍅 •'Îfi Ù±=}ɳHaãÁ|Á€Åò%ù¡Z³Œ±IžeL˜W¶=J=}éC퍦“mì‰8^åy>•š™Ôòûûôc|«µb|Û«Xƒô«Æ
*=M=M¹/"ik½ oé³ü×O=@}€°eM9N[ÖÀñ–Ž'ö#ÜŽØ5-­º0e©´$o¹²^ õsþK%o·ççßî…´·=@÷ƒœÎ;ºròJ`‘í"f˜c~潝›¿×)*h#¿Þýù¥#Gº×RqéeH#9ñù±}¢\
=Mðs ’p±/Ü¥ÁàÃ3ÂÔáÀÛÜ1ß­¦Ô¢óÑ?Ÿ ´¨HÙë)*@•È3>a™“ÌôNà¿ÌÈî|–m³Mcl~º]áM¸•ó)*–uR&M9íÒž×ayÛÈÓV½„ó µPÇ.pâJ­cT+ŒÐwÊ=@A­Þ³
Ké"ãÒ•È:Ä=@‰1†O=@Ç ^Æ‚íQºè}¬:½ßM`½-=M­-íâD¢=MScW˜½Ý€wUeWœ×OQ1'’žH*N$«è8 )*>ßÇM{äþjàS›šŸÜYn\òÙª*4ªó»³9Š•=@ßyQ Ø·'ÔY
¦u)*Ž‰ØÇ©(¯šwí£ÂxMeéþuô¦ç£C#Én*¢• —GéáØ)*=M?•"‰ë$0ç×(ûdè×Ï„‰‰“É—`|†pN%e]‡[ž1ª#³2¦˜B=J¶Æ$‚&Á5´±Þît€|Ǿ–áÓ˜ Åýэb~¼û£¨hÅäHÁ
=I,7™nç°!yæ·N¬¢¹6aªp9J¬2TjJ¬2.;† *?½%c)*ó×I )*Ï܉G(Tþž±ìDÏÐÅÒ³ÿÈ•®6·H2T\¹ø ÑэùÙ¢£tBf8L¿eß4ˆ˜=@q=MèJü$ø™p8taÐߥWèm"{"º
)*ìO (±×1)*+})*¶{)*2Áñ©$HÞI&/y([‰Ÿ)*h!©ëh'†±'/|% )*L¤! q ˆm)*2Éñ©$HI&/y([q&L©G)*¥ú©?i"ïIˆÁ&%Á)*.iÿò©úYç)*QØ=M¶¥»©ìO
 (±×1)*+})*¶{)*2Áñ©$HÞI&/y([qÏ)*h!©ë9œI?u©&³ ¯I¯£9&L©G)*¥ú©?i"ïI³&¡)*Ëk)*ê~)*=M>§¤‰‰¡&:)*K)*k~è!)*òÈägUµiïÇMëcÚ
ðØɏ°$÷…½!’,d=M‰º&#êNŽ+ÀFãÑñ!¦¡Ê«)*ˆó)*ðUðèdèXýæ}A¶ßµ‡|°´…’¬Ôñçê}®x¡0ge¸§bÛã®ý¶Dÿ˜ÞgƵ¯Úÿ8ǤúÄ“@ÉqÜ„£ÉŠ ¸ÇU¬"CÎ
¢ÙoOßÙ´ÑöÇ——‰ï¸;Åi¼=MTbQ"}çï¤ÞTäþþß$]=MÝVFš‚Óú¶þþ‡Øà©ê ÏGS1”{üäˆñF¡pQ¬é;a'®éØ„?µ=JÙ#.w)*‹e'UÀ்±(>§;éçþ)*E&ïÌ´U®
I8)*Lñxp¹'­!øyÅÉ]ÕGܨ ›?T_ÀOþéä=@¨‡`§Fã§vÜB˜€ÔQ¡XÏÇÇ=@%™Øñ/=@ü ðˆ1(ø …fóK·OrÎIÆðA­ÉŹtõÑ·YæEÓ"¤uCß)*
D_ßßþÚÕçÔö{áÂøøú~Ø©µJˆé¥ 'a{ÿÞ'„öçý¦ùÜu籿R=JFF«¸kñ–€“"• { )*9P»F¤'ñ˜W»ûCÑM646Ì‹*Bï=@ê¿“~®×©uþšFs¬Í«Ñ®Ùwè…žw¦w
£ ãuâh ‰X~ø#rø\¢cHÌÔBd´\åÿÏÿ(áP੫Ǥ<®WBt¤ƒ—Wä(EW¿ù[±ñHUw›˜‚à½xH\Án`™ŽÃ’Â7Îò2iJIX0œs‹¯G™î÷•€û—žOû™ÜÈ!…áÞ¡¼+T?–?bbòC~í8ß
Ðf7Ê©úf©ò}%…'•)*ñù!(!(e!§Ô×Ë“$h —§¸X=J#¦ã}eIMbó=J¤´â‹•ÔœµÀÙ÷ ]¦ÜÐP¯‚|ލ¥Ø‚ßÞ^é³ñ®ÏýŽÿ=M—(<Ù2ÞoRa-^bRñEÁ’ñ.»
¼é³í=@`³ÕnŸ‚¦‡'³›§O֏XV¡Bª+04¬?«#¨Pååé+"¨!qþÞ³=@dÇõ‡ïb€Yºˆ{x>«ñtV&3 %GIwüJýìÁU¡“AÆô¿ƒÂhuã bŒqgUYÔŒéÉÏá§)*סd)*á
\™#Ùg(B ‰ÙØÂ"Õñ¨` µÈI:õ9°éÝ9¿XÈÉP‚ÿŽC.–Œ†«¼b4ô]ÃßùI¢Ýqå`¯a²—@õ{ܸgWÄp…²Äm6zؐ#,Ðø…¬~ÙÌ©9æcÖXÛ ^w'ß'é!üYɍôí
˜9å¶!÷]‚"• ™:hÒÀ»?óÿDA吻렳tðôm¦ÎSMS¶¬køwS=JÛA¦Ýÿ#)*Ä%¬¹:ÈÕqŽÙ’qžË¡!Ó$¦æøõïDñ´¦[ ã_ã¼ùñ[„^½„µ“‡~@HŽ”tͶºjªccQ,ý °Ö—
Ìßßü¬2ß;Óñ>˜³š0-*E*+êk%kïž=JšÿSPeá™êÝ&3¸~ ®¹Tx„ƒWrk‚È_)*ºfI =}Ú)*üâÕ–€Q·©91'®iØTî)*4‰ ‘þ)*éû)*Ùµa9ty„}ü½=@ä@ñÉWÞ
{o\*ÖÉ=}©ñµ)*å„ñÏŽ"Å(f‰'ôáêøÖI̤­)*HS×4 ¨K&é0f‰)*Š5 ':±©‘y4•‰Ým&säŸ7i€ueŪOÀiÝ]ñf²»—TE\–~Ii ›ª¨(€í¾›áÕ|ÙYèÊçÿ%Í$ç=@
šûUUëf;%x“h<"o=JGyñ—©OøßF=@ðY^RàÂl¾ÝNÓ€ŒË³eòG/ @IÞ‘­(By<W}uûÍÇ=JuõžsÙGjììÔhxøš4h/Œfe¸ÐõwââÐà—`ÞˆÓÀÛ:§yuÎÙZY
[=J™²HHߧWÙ ½mÞ¼ð ^uÁ¯=}›¼_8±E¨!1Eà°|¢É=}=MØÍG§-îá!(JI|A7F•4…¯°KD¯M“u—~*àœxŸ†]·~ÔþÆ—ò¿ý ‰úhÛ5ÎÈúþ¿=M(>'Ø(F¢åïû"˜ø§|C
ØX/ßÇö °pš²ÓÞÝØ /ÿjI¥“ ÒíÙ¢5ì)*ÞA¹ßßy;é²)*8Å÷{2®_äm˜l\Fèÿ¹:]éȾÒSôzÙCoÒcO—üà( I‚¸È o¢“'ߨDnž½T•sHÍBºòJ·ïʈLP~ºÜ»Ý¨
ÿ6 \:3bÙ–æܬ(=@•uâKÈ `´‚jLZíUS=J¬3.HßíµôbAIÖïïe(…'ïpÖ‘Ü{¯BÌè„îÓéâ¦¥=J7‚÷f„–‘|Õ†< On¶À’!*ø¶õD¶>ãcN4Å(Cñ|)*°¥(Ÿ)*5Eù
)*®¹™ß# ¥ò # Ýc#´!‰6ýÐþÕ€ÞNüµáÌ„‰§v¨ÚõˆÑþ>Âï¦ß Y³}¨þš¢5êDsÄgt[Ó¢××ók˜»]Mð4ÞÅkŽ »xuF¬w§k—‹•/ÇÏæ` =@Özí4.rûp?q*
***žÙQ]óÁ}´ÕY§½Ü¡á—·“ÿ}çàPÌ´Uñ`4R̪4R̪c*¦iúèC¢ŒíGÞWK#Ç­Oî®7ürEÆ=Jê***z*’ÌßîŒT ”ä߇¼ÌÌÖ¬ã‰.©òó=M¹%8ï)*ÐdÕ¿q&¶È
b)*Ú‰$˜ÝØ9[I)*™ªÑädÔRÌæìì´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ8=M1&¼™B)*4)*ngŸô&Š)*¼w=MI%+ˆ©±ØÔåÔ©ãý)*FéR»I³¯I;)*3
¢¡†^|nïjŠGC‚-«¿ø3NpNAíé°)*6nÑ쐿Ñs[™\™e÷¾Ó¾‡Ã >ø¶=Mfhg/-¿&d† Û}{½™ÁÐØ%I—mî¦o4›±Úy¿O§¤UD ‰4hBÈ0èoׯ֨IéƆ©’t¦ñ/
2—w=MÂÍ=JZIYã÷Õ)*± 9Ÿm ­¡™“Q&LiÛéýÎIÝ™q#ñ!!§ È¦ü~i7ÅÁaQ¥ •‰§ÑËÑ&n)*9Içǹ·fg=Jù²ä=}’ÈP¸í{Ú“@{EùÞÍYp€6Ѽ\ÎŽ<d<8°¨D¦^
‘±Ÿ‰9ÄŸ¯ÐÉÕðû‰Jå ¥®ŽR~òø†7Ö+°a[BN½±q”´¨Bì¿i‘y?_EYí¨QŒEéÚ¹÷¢h>&[àáÞ„§Äí ³r‰3yΣ€p–#æ䭱bñxTÿ±í)*±‰&N=@üi"t¡)*–
•’€Y¬é;a'®éØ„?¸I"{qˆ(!}&™@´R×ø:Ì´R*Ì´R*Ì´R-eîD(Å ‡P§‰ã%_¾E¦ ]ëq43fÚF8­Ô¦h·‘‹££ E‹0Ë;ÄÌf¯¾FŽÔSSòM6+ôÚÎ1&yúg‰pý^
¥k¥¥Ï”À!„C@iÞŒ4™Œ,šîc%âñ_ê¢åêˆd=@ÞçhE—MyÚ<=}m™Î†o’WVMRùN˜B-<àð¦ÛTZñòï •üÅ~=M§^ûéõ$&ÅSõ[^‹fw•sàÉæÍŽ¿ “'%ž…©AsŸ/fi˜W
Ú½oD¶¡3À‘P‡­.`üÏ£BI¸S^9³(?g¸Ï©ÎÌ vµøæ½Q¾åƒÝ°z…®˜AQ¹Ïd¡íŒEÒoÇå"K^“ÐÙ†@+Á’–à0xqô›=@Ýæe=Jé?`d½äJüÏ­ìmkݱ›÷ áñöÑ3ò{
ßâ#è!0Ü°M>èø!)*Ï Ë=@ô\ƒïÜx[´üuåw…áàmÙá"µÐ•D(¯“Í”Ÿ÷×%x¼0¸‰[ôl¼¯lAŒ¿8Ïí;¶IZJ“È`ú_‘zûÞtc7c ‡…¾ŽŽK´Æ˜-š6Zt6¹{ȈI2•Sצ_
â`ªoÌy8ʦÿ'õ_ÜpÍÙ÷SC†¹ìÅÁì䮈wM|ûÖLÜý˼Ow÷•±»rÐ8taKÚœ£,€îÏOͧɏ!˜(=MµCÁ¨ð|Ïg7A^Ÿ¦ü¤•Ì„W–lµ¨WÈ/ö„a²X‹Üýýoìy
õMÃv¯,¦Ã# °i¡ÒÞŸ‰µˆ4ú’^Õ)*:oŸš³N‹¡d—¨{Ãþ>zk7ÀMKä:•Ä"ÃÊ"Ø©?‰’HHD×ç)*±Is£hFHuf¯µ‹ø…-Fš8¤†Ù¹è<¢UQu²ˆ ìôe“WËÞ=}^•D\ö¯¡t
=IKž PþCí< €[bÒcð ¤’)*Ñexu³ÏpÔÒs퉤U‡_Ýxù‡È)*MúO"Տ̢½ï èLãÞÛý^€Ý‚]p†Ó*¼MªÕê.È+M€i³è=}½kß½†á‡\=J„ñšôô@}É¿ëCx+cš0Z¬
3 æ‹=JyB†¢±ïÄзE×Ç_á˃O¸bƒO[f«æÑ€ŸUK*¶<ÎV)*í©<“$WÇÏÅófh_‡wÄuîÃÄ~-SºVsF¹‡ÍÏ9?µ¶{äÍÑ=J_½ÿlÖÕN#žÏIûÕѧä Ó mMì
¢|y?ïÔñP¹=}–¼ º¿—ë Ü—8ƒ¢MÍ-úÌþ(S¢mpúÖ_õ V_F'¼oXd >@E¤`jš83È..dpÍ›—ŠX™—&ŒÏÑÇF©”²\ªa½®òV¨˜p—Ò"ýê¨Sÿ^Y4ˆm ·P•×hUîæü
VXwÆuÐ>,Öã{&”×<jO‚º(ß´ °à‡H!Ý&dF󜨢υ• ´Ü—W€!Üèµ…˜¤滆î½ëLõ>²CGB\âMK«F:qJ´óÉDfi =}Ú)*üâÔ ±Ž˜·Ll·™—FoLV{tÒ|>à‚Òñ/ãð]
÷{ÐiÛË)*Ú¿±(¿ïˆ¶¢  (±ùŠËxÈ•2|¡¹Þ‰Ãà¤|¤üȾÈß=@àf³˜ïÌ´Sº1ÏŽ"Å(f‰'=@gUQî  )*=@è0ŸŠ)*·=}Ü"°i õ"é(êAÉ$Kë)*‘)*uêé:èE"©ï$$þÁ
\roœ³.¬cjÆqâ,Ò]±1½¬bñýÄ—ÇèËÍó“¡™7ïçîw>Úö«ün‹°€}ë.<2g”½Í0Ç@ÇÏ‚„ zôà߯Œ³\uFTª0sN=Mã_&ÐÝôâ4=}Ëkâ÷÷eØ=@” »'ˆSócIg¨ü¨Füæ£m
íÛ‚n~dɼü‰K¯ˆû.—ée°û­åcÄÝ%Œ“Ü…”i9&…©ÍuÓ¢lþª»VÊpjl\[ë8MŸ#膺ηíhÓ"p=@ÙVÙŸWLì ìy`ø“¼qà–ÓEZO8xph?˜ô(ü¥U墘WØM’аŽ
8¼M6\ÜÈ2Jºkm³§ÁÿÐ Ñ÷§¡¤åÝ âu9¨™e¨1÷HG=@ÞÙµ)*ß¿=M9,w¡Í“Dƒw{@èlf·6ò¶¡*öx"=ME°=Mà+n‚éÜàՏÙ&5ùí`©iîẉ†kÞØR¿æð,[Ã2†@
1éx•—9í¤a¯Dùlü^'XÿÎ\æ` ó,]º+ŒÒ*Q40§±ÏmÐ"míxםՓ8ÁÒ™%wç¾›÷` 6jõ*xyNä < ãQtZ¦ÔZ{=@—%á)*7U8¥!éö"}í¤¯á¸èE"¡ê¡(iÿ?Á€:
æôÅáUýw ÈЕ4ü"=Mð@š„(î¨6À5’ÌÀî|u]Ì*š˜ú];!¸þoóÊž,èÖƒ¦3 ¥ÇD mÅíd]€C‹Ü¥BÄ2ÂõV Ó# ºi²$ĉgǐö‹BÎÿÑa)*«^ü#‚Ïu½‰«Ñ{Ì
¦²¶c·Zh~'©Rê#Aúû¿ÇТpû˜XLìð $y`•¥Ž·‰V¡rô+À½Éæ§w’=@£ð‹F S=@¸Á´„#Né=J¯Bœpëo>¾–>{o*>{o*>{o*?ô"M(pyF© Y'aƒ†Ù¬iŽñ'±Œ
)*ýŸÇ¤¢I=JŒi ( ,QädÔRÌæìì´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ8=M1&¼™B)*4)*ngŸô&Š)*¼w=MI%+ˆ©±ØÔåÔ©ãý)*FéR»I³¯I;)*3Щó
Í©øä¤hM)*ò=}v)*Û½p)*ýÇß•»)*òð±'¦¹³×&c¤]«û)*É [” $šâÕçÔÀ¹(é†)*Ûµ€)*ý¯ï‡‰‚Y!’©¯¨q=@£)*Mt)*‰Åh¢þÞù-E‰F¤ÈÊÀhOÞ=@ØøÉN¡ÖÁ+
¿¾íÜZ£/"Wá«â—ò¹"‚ˆJÝÁvú çøÝÖõËkÒ†-ŸGÓ8øMŸš,=J½¼A’CLñ¬f+—‹Òä¸ÛÌ‚ß$! ½ó4e²ÂÕMU}ºî6¬9b?¡%0&¦(%i&uéÚèó#µ(áù ݘ¡§¶¥Ãl
ïHHû^¥GmwGöÁSÒóœK%IÉôÜKeÉ”¸4'¨–DÚ¢…ˆÙ·æi£ÐõՓ۝µ¯¯Ê2¦ü·Çí™K>½ëCFŽÆÛ|¿Å w‰yaÌý•¡?4CoBho0DÀ(¡ÀèÙžÀÈ®€ÉED _B&_žè<¼
„XçOìðÃQ’=}*a†Ú-éiO](@¬"•wþÙiÝŸwyhVÁt7ÅJòùÁ’=M¶V¨Ñ†˜µ4…5ÀúÙæCÑ4QefmPÑTK¹KÜ JŒêj|Íeœr/ÅÔy+ÎZ—fY&©=M!Ó)*H%)*¥)*G%
é%5¬‰[©=@#% —øåø›¹¤±=MQ±Ÿ9@&bÿÞ—P AHr¸gÃ^–£Œ* s ØpÎÒõÈ{—×_ý—åÉaxØ<°h¬Î¼Ñ|SwPãÞ¤àà$çDcË=J‡:)"u7ä©ì— ÙÆc)*HÇf÷ȁó
Æ€Ñím(@q²˜¦žŠÄgT2èïÌïd—ò0£ &ôBáíUœÔôí´HsêØm=J±Y4&düÞ§ˆ !=@(™ÃH¦˜ÃœÎ­í-ëxBxtûu ß ÔßÅ¡©šÕ‘xè8Þ˜¥ñä®ØuÜuóaRÌ´ù
º4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪: ÏGS1”{ü½â¶y/©òL™%3 ©†ßÞUAë‰2Å(ì¡ $W—4ñ9&R$MÙ\)*¥Ó(a#µo>€2{o>*{o>+/ÿײµaZkrÛodØ!™äÕ½õFF+óïvh¿ê¦—
áæãü&a0É£ EÓfo”º#ŒyS´Ú¢–FFH8Um áÖ$xÓ—Øñ§£Ð”D©À+3Ç}“6òéRi[F -Óóh¤ï('ü•§.Ü€â=MËO”伕(H}Ÿ§•‘§Ô5©do´Y[ÿ¡ã%ÔãfÛëêFÆ~U
³"Ûñ&Lf‘(Tµi'È×&w_GQqÚàüXèñ§ÔÀ ;‡Â=@yݘŒvÅB:&SExh ïcŒ¾O^=@»á Tƒ^ÕüËTyÒ%U_Ù§ß"1´°…%u¥Â—Oä¬e³!£;]ÔæÅp…Œ½Àê=MÊÙZhVÇù«ž
ë£×•Ý“½ q™3¼’Í7MóF6Cà*.N¯Œc‰Ñ"Ô§îÉ8O‡põ~´”uO ‚.]²úÔ䱇Û4a®J=}»ô Û(ûÐ(>$¨WYì‘$ׄ¿ƒUX—ÙüWÑà³ØèqÓ¥{ꁸ¦b"« p)*ë\”$ßßÙ²
goyÒ„” Ó¡¡/ÿåŽÚääh316έ¬2$´y¶¤—=@×1êÀÀ€äþ™ kÓnŽá¦n®.Æ*r)*’4ÍeîKŽ „€­Ò…¼…“w¡gÀ½Í'Ê™¡cËMá6Ñ1šVs€òMdâtÎ#ÁåEWahäŸ`
)*ºfi =}Ú)*üâÕ˜Ûf“)*J¢©Q‹)*Ï›`U"\)*5gfÑ'(¹'¦‰Ãâ¤|¤üȾÈßúàf#˜ïÌ´Sº1ÏŽ"Å(f‰'=@gUQî  )*=@è0ŸŠ)*·=}^I"yÏ’=@ ­)*HSÙÉ)*é· ÈH
"W£ i²èSé¼a>À{Þ™½™E֍+8F$Ÿ•#U%PÐ\_ÕüÿëïƒUá¡—h=M$õRƒ]DU·ú(]¢Eî¨^ä Å 2—NÀS–CŒe=MŒN‘zØp3ì½ì¼b.ÿyD¦¨"†—=}îˆP°ùzr=@sJ
u£‘[°mBû¬¼Z ¼82bë.#ÕVðtÑÝ~Ï÷•ø •—‰ß·ÙçÌãÇ™ ¡®&e¥ %gmƒ¯NFµH¼Œ·uÜï*TÕR1ö¹6r1 ¶þàI:&aÓ¢zwØÑ•$ŸâãäÞNH†ŽK7æØíî»BÉÅ @‡´
ß'ÅßÅçÈóén™â¥rËÌèiA¶™)*ÿI?¦…&[a&O×6¤â%oöÌÿr­!˜FKOÉØÙvÄ$QîIF¦/ —…‚üߧ©ÄWæ¡d®‰ŽÇ&ÂÍ~–Ô:]îZÎÉÅȱHàí¿¿?TÅå\˜àÝÿ
wä‘6nŽØe¤U9ë¨d!î‡3Ÿé6š€7MnŽoRÿƒB0}òbŠ\2g2QœæDþ”ûůáyŽýko>€/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/œè2)*»½ñI Gµ)*w=@ŸÿU=J¹#Cf›)*‹é‘ˆ
È1"B¹$!)*á곸ԴRÙZÚÌ´R*Ì´R*Ì´R*Ì´R*Ì´R*Ì´R*Ì´R*Ì´R*Ì´R*Ì´R-¿"ë)*NÅði ,æ)*û9‡œéBi½¢ñ(êÉ$KÔØÉž)*ñYôNq ‹†ñî©#,“É \’ $àØÈã¹²
)*.ýiŽûé—„©[Ë)*‰M#Ì•©8ˆ¶=Jž©$'¶„á(ÆXT=JÿWI'¨ã)*@×)*Ñ5´äd1'I ‰»&ßÈÕŸ)*é`m—¥—¥'ÄC&ÓDS¦á}ÛUŠíMJ]}:¥¸¢í Ã
׆“D–D·ï¸Ü@s#«þGÔ+‚¿*[òCDW&¥ §1ÿù>‚’çȲ$îWÐò C{´ÂâQVqzbñ‘¸¤ƒ·`Á`ÉW9A좲ó%0Äؽ¤Uúâjñ‰ti°é<&m=Mecω6‚‡êxàAv
á@o›¹`S8 5¦ÉRMN`œÉ´Ò"E)*3=JÝÛd±&(&¦#‡a˜%æ'鿇f§SñLj=@™ß)*]½;íbô??Pÿ áUÏ©ã ¤NA=@áA}mŸ˜!@%f"¼o‘µšôzœãF¶?bUíf¡£™Ñ¦…

Badger_south wrote:
> Roger is kidding you here, b/c he knows that if you do this and don't
> sugar/carb restrict, that the Ghrelin will increase to the point where
> you have almost -uncontrollable- appetite!
> In the chart I included, I didn't even function in age, hGH, and
> exercise.
> It ain't easy, but there are a couple ways that a person can do it,
> without being on a Reality Series and only having rats and a cup of rice
> to eat.On Fri, 21 May 2004 07:47:23 -0400, "Roger Zoul"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >You can do that if you want...however, why don't you just bump calories
> >down to about 2200 for a couple of weeks. Keep everything else the
> >same. You'll lose weight. I don't see why it is so hard for everyone to
> >think that you're simply eating too much to lose weight.

> -B

I eat 2000 calories a day and maintain my weight just fine without
feeling hungry. When I was trying to lose weight I dropped down to 1600
calories a day and continued to exercise without a problem. What I
learned from this was that everybody is different in their caloric
needs. I read books that said I needed more calories a day but when I
ate that much I could never lose so I decided to lower my calories until
the weight started to drop off. In my case I did this slowly and
carefully by making only 100 calorie a day changes and checking my
progress after 2 weeks. Eventually I learned what my body needed to lose
and what it needed maintain my weight without feeling hungry.

Just common since, Worked for me.

Dan.

--

Badger_South wrote:
:: On Fri, 21 May 2004 07:47:23 -0400, "Roger Zoul"
:: <[email protected]> wrote:
::
::: You can do that if you want...however, why don't you just bump
::: calories down to about 2200 for a couple of weeks. Keep everything
::: else the same. You'll lose weight. I don't see why it is so hard
::: for everyone to think that you're simply eating too much to lose
::: weight.
::
:: Roger is kidding you here, b/c he knows that if you do this and don't
:: sugar/carb restrict, that the Ghrelin will increase to the point
:: where you have almost -uncontrollable- appetite!

2200 is only about 500 less than what he's eating now. There is a good
chance he can do it -- it he wants too. Frankly, with his performance on
the bike, I'm not sure why he wants to, other than to give into societal
norms. And that his choice to make..

::
:: In the chart I included, I didn't even function in age, hGH, and
:: exercise.
::
:: It ain't easy, but there are a couple ways that a person can do it,
:: without being on a Reality Series and only having rats and a cup of
:: rice to eat.

Well, LCing IS the best way for sure (IMO), but 2200 kcals is possible.
It's only 8x bodyweight. If he is currently maintaining on 10x (with
exercise) then moving to 8x won't be impossible.

On Fri, 21 May 2004 10:05:06 -0400, "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Badger_South wrote:
>:: On Fri, 21 May 2004 08:39:07 -0400, Badger_South <[email protected]>
>:: wrote:
>::
>::: On Fri, 21 May 2004 08:29:26 -0400, Badger_South <[email protected]>
>::: wrote:
>:::
>::
>:: doh...
>::
>::
>:: http://www.people.virginia.edu/~slj/leptin1.jpg
>
>Thanks....I don't think we're supposed to send binaries to this ng...servers
>don't want it....that causes problems.

Yeah, my bad. ;-{

Only 100K, but yeah...sorry.

So, um pardon my babbling of the last couple days...just having fun with
everyone.

-B

"Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Badger_South wrote:
> :: On Fri, 21 May 2004 07:47:23 -0400, "Roger Zoul"
> :: <[email protected]> wrote:
> ::
> ::: You can do that if you want...however, why don't you just bump
> ::: calories down to about 2200 for a couple of weeks. Keep everything
> ::: else the same. You'll lose weight. I don't see why it is so hard
> ::: for everyone to think that you're simply eating too much to lose
> ::: weight.
> ::
> :: Roger is kidding you here, b/c he knows that if you do this and don't
> :: sugar/carb restrict, that the Ghrelin will increase to the point
> :: where you have almost -uncontrollable- appetite!
>
> 2200 is only about 500 less than what he's eating now. There is a good
> chance he can do it -- it he wants too. Frankly, with his performance on
> the bike, I'm not sure why he wants to, other than to give into societal
> norms. And that his choice to make..

Given that his current BMI is 34.2, and he is carrying a lot of excess
weight around his waist, he might want to lose that weight for a much more
important reason than "societal norms". To be blunt, he might want to lose
weight to ensure he doesn't die any time soon. His weight, and his waist
size, are both very strong risk factors for mortality from heart disease,
diabetes, cancer, etc.

Assuming he has a waist size greater than 40", the Centers for Disease
Control would put him at "Very High Risk" of disease due to his weight and
waist size. If his waist size (measured at the navel) is 40" or less, his
risk would be "High Risk".

As for his performance on the bike...losing weight would clearly allow him
to go faster, especially up hill (although he might lose some top-end speed
on the downhills!).

GG
http://www.WeightWare.com
Your Weight and Health Diary

::: Badger_South wrote:
::::: On Fri, 21 May 2004 07:47:23 -0400, "Roger Zoul"
::::: <[email protected]> wrote:
:::::
[...]

We need bodyfat % not BMI - it is fairly useless. His waist to hip ratio
might be fine, too.

To be
:: blunt, he might want to lose weight to ensure he doesn't die any
:: time soon. His weight, and his waist size, are both very strong
:: risk factors for mortality from heart disease, diabetes, cancer, etc.
::
:: Assuming he has a waist size greater than 40", the Centers for
:: Disease Control would put him at "Very High Risk" of disease due to
:: his weight and waist size. If his waist size (measured at the
:: navel) is 40" or less, his risk would be "High Risk".

One can argue with such simplistic factors for prediction. Do they factor
in activity level, muscle mass, frame size, and age?

::
[...]

"Badger_South" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 20 May 2004 22:43:47 -0600, "Doug Cook" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >I know I asked for some thoughts, but come on, people! 170 responses in
> >48hrs? Maybe I should have asked a less controversial question like the
> >role of religion in politics or something. Or maybe you all should be
> >spending more time on your bikes and less in front of the computer! :)

> Many ppl spent time trying to help you and this seems like a butt-head
> thing to say.
>
> You have not spent even one iota of energy to actually input any data for
> the kind bikers who type very fast and have a wealth of knowledge and
> experience and who have had their lives transformed by what we have tried
> to offer you - and not just 'do this do that' comments.

<snip>

Dude! My tongue was buried in my cheek! I thought that was obvious! I
even used the smiley face!

"Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> GaryG wrote:
> :: "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> :: news:[email protected]...
> ::: Badger_South wrote:
> ::::: On Fri, 21 May 2004 07:47:23 -0400, "Roger Zoul"
> ::::: <[email protected]> wrote:
> :::::
> :::::: You can do that if you want...however, why don't you just bump
> :::::: calories down to about 2200 for a couple of weeks. Keep
> :::::: everything else the same. You'll lose weight. I don't see why
> :::::: it is so hard for everyone to think that you're simply eating
> :::::: too much to lose weight.
> :::::
> ::::: Roger is kidding you here, b/c he knows that if you do this and
> ::::: don't sugar/carb restrict, that the Ghrelin will increase to the
> ::::: point where you have almost -uncontrollable- appetite!
> :::
> ::: 2200 is only about 500 less than what he's eating now. There is a
> ::: good chance he can do it -- it he wants too. Frankly, with his
> ::: performance on the bike, I'm not sure why he wants to, other than
> ::: to give into societal norms. And that his choice to make..
> ::
> ::
> :: Given that his current BMI is 34.2, and he is carrying a lot of
> :: excess weight around his waist, he might want to lose that weight
> :: for a much more important reason than "societal norms".
>
> We need bodyfat % not BMI - it is fairly useless. His waist to hip ratio
> might be fine, too.

The overwhelming majority of folks with a BMI of 34.2 are fat. The OP
himself states:

"I carry almost all the weight around my waist. Personally, I think I'm
rather oddly shaped.
Chest and butt look normal... just a big fat gut in front."

This is a description of too much fat, carried around the middle, a
combination that has been linked to an increased risk of disease in many
studies.

BMI is not "useless". It's also not "perfect". It has the advantage of
being easy to calculate, and for most people it correlates well with body
fat (i.e., higher BMI = higher body fat percentage). For a small percentage
of the population (e.g., body builders), the correlation may not hold. But,
I see a lot more fat folks than body builders when I'm out and about.

> To be
> :: blunt, he might want to lose weight to ensure he doesn't die any
> :: time soon. His weight, and his waist size, are both very strong
> :: risk factors for mortality from heart disease, diabetes, cancer, etc.
> ::
> :: Assuming he has a waist size greater than 40", the Centers for
> :: Disease Control would put him at "Very High Risk" of disease due to
> :: his weight and waist size. If his waist size (measured at the
> :: navel) is 40" or less, his risk would be "High Risk".
>
> One can argue with such simplistic factors for prediction. Do they factor
> in activity level, muscle mass, frame size, and age?

With a waist size > 40", I don't think muscle mass and frame size are
significant moderators of disease risk. It's the fat that's the problem.

More research does need to be done on people with high BMI's who are
physically active - it would be very interesting to see to what extent
physical activity reduces disease risk (some preliminary research indicates
that it can reduce, but not eliminate, disease risk). Unfortunately, the
vast majority of folks with high BMI's are *not* physcially fit.

:::::: Badger_South wrote:
:::::::: On Fri, 21 May 2004 07:47:23 -0400, "Roger Zoul"
:::::::: <[email protected]> wrote:
::::::::
::::::::: You can do that if you want...however, why don't you just bump
::::::::: calories down to about 2200 for a couple of weeks. Keep
::::::::: everything else the same. You'll lose weight. I don't see
::::::::: why
::::::::: it is so hard for everyone to think that you're simply eating
::::::::: too much to lose weight.
::::::::
:::::::: Roger is kidding you here, b/c he knows that if you do this and
:::::::: don't sugar/carb restrict, that the Ghrelin will increase to
:::::::: the point where you have almost -uncontrollable- appetite!
::::::
[...]

Hey, I never said he wasn't fat, in fact, I've been talking to him about
losing weight. However, his date would seem to indicate that at 275 lbs he
is unusually fit. All these numbers you quote don't say **** about
fitness, assuming that fatness is the only issue. I don't believe that.
Being sedentary is also a big issue and could be much more important than
how much fat one carries.

Blind faith in report research data is troublesome. In case you haven't
noticed, these people change directions very often-- based on new research
findings. IMO, it is better to pay attention to what a person does and what
they can do, then to simply look at numbers.

::
:: BMI is not "useless". It's also not "perfect". It has the
:: advantage of being easy to calculate,

How were the charts developed? Based on what data and what group of people?

and for most people it
:: correlates well with body fat (i.e., higher BMI = higher body fat
:: percentage).

Sure, but two people with the same BMI can be very, very different in terms
of fitness and health, even beyond fat %.

For a small percentage of the population (e.g., body
:: builders), the correlation may not hold. But, I see a lot more fat
:: folks than body builders when I'm out and about.
::

A correlation is not everything. I too see a lot of fat people and very few
bodybuilders. But that still doesn't mean you should lump the OP in with
other people who have a BMI of 34 given, without consideration of his info.

:::
:::
[...]

Prove it. I say it is the sedentary lifestyle that's the problem, moreso
than just being fat. I use myself as evidence for that position. There are
enough others who report similar findings to lead me to believe, in spite of
what research says and what charts indicate, that there is more to the story
than the mere numbers cited above.

::
:: More research does need to be done on people with high BMI's who are
:: physically active - it would be very interesting to see to what
:: extent physical activity reduces disease risk (some preliminary
:: research indicates that it can reduce, but not eliminate, disease
:: risk). Unfortunately, the vast majority of folks with high BMI's
:: are *not* physcially fit.

Agreed, however nothing is going to eliminate disease risk, it can only be
lessened. How do you define "physically fit?"

The OP can do 70-mile rides at 16 mph while weighing 275 on hilly terrain.
Are football players who run up and down the field not fit? ARe 300 lbs
bodybuilders not physically fit?

I do agree with you that there are many high BMI's people who are definitely
NOT physically fit by any standards. I'm just saying that there are very
real exceptions and applying blanket notions and numbers is not useful in
light of MORE information.

::
:::
:::::