Open letter to ecce...

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Rst Restoration, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. We don't know who you are, but we are sick and tired of your profanity and off-topic, smart-aleck

    If you want a flame war, you've got one. We will burn you to a crisp. You won't last a minute. Think
    you can handle it? How can you refuse? There's only one rule - you gotta take it out of here.

    We are using a real e-mail address. E-mail us and we'll see who's wittier. Think up some rules.
    Whatever you want. Once we agree, then we'll engage in cerebral combat. If you win, according to
    the joint rules, then we'll leave you alone to do what you want in here. If you lose, we want you
    out of here.

    That's fair - it'll be a 2003 duel. You've been challenged.

    RST Restoration Committee

    Tags:

  2. Tom Rodgers

    Tom Rodgers Guest

    I admire your courage, but his guy won't reveal any sort of permanent email address, nor will he
    engage in honest competition. I spent years dealing with this type with phone companies in network
    security. You can eventually trace his ISP in the UK, and then to a real phone, and then have him
    arrested or at least sued in civil court. This will require someone in the UK to work with the
    authorities. I'm hoping there are some real British triathletes who will might take this upon
    themselves.

    If this were a website of a real corporation or organization, you could attack it, because they need
    to "be" somewhere, but this person is in fact "nowhere." I'm afraid this internet identity crisis is
    symbolic of his own internal emptiness.

    It's a shame we can't get him some psychological counseling, or perhaps a steady girlfriend, because
    he needs that more than triathlon or newsgroups.

    "RST Restoration Committee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > We don't know who you are, but we are sick and tired of your profanity and off-topic, smart-aleck
    >
    > If you want a flame war, you've got one. We will burn you to a crisp. You won't last a
    > minute. Think you can handle it? How can you refuse? There's only one rule - you gotta take
    > it out of here.
    >
    > We are using a real e-mail address. E-mail us and we'll see who's wittier. Think up some rules.
    > Whatever you want. Once we agree, then we'll engage in cerebral combat. If you win, according to
    > the joint rules, then we'll leave you alone to do what you want in here. If you lose, we want you
    > out of here.
    >
    > That's fair - it'll be a 2003 duel. You've been challenged.
    >
    > RST Restoration Committee

  3. Ecce

    Ecce Guest

    RST_Restoration_Comm[email protected] (RST Restoration Committee) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > We don't know who you are, but we are sick and tired of your profanity and off-topic, smart-aleck

    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

    > We want our newsgroup back. We want you out of it.
    >
    > If you want a flame war, you've got one. We will burn you to a crisp. You won't last a
    > minute. Think you can handle it? How can you refuse? There's only one rule - you gotta take
    > it out of here.

    You are talking to a HIGHLY intelligent troll ( not as intelligent as troll roger) but, nevertheless
    intelligent.

    do you REALLY think that your silly challenge would work ?

    You need to get hold of a psychology book mate.

    You've just added another can of petrol to the fire.

    HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE

    > We are using a real e-mail address.

    GOD DAMN IT why don't you understand - ALL my email addresses are real TOO. If you want to email me
    fine - wether I reply or not depends on the weather.

    E-mail us and we'll see who's
    > wittier.

    NO

    > Think up some rules.

    NO, too busy.

    > Whatever you want.

    eggs, beans, chips, sausage, hash browns, mushrooms - thats what I want

    > Once we agree, then we'll engage in cerebral combat.

    The only "combat" that I ever engage in is physical - this is due to my short temper. Oh, and the
    fact that I like fighting

    > If you win, according to the joint rules, then we'll leave you alone to do what you want in here.
    > If you lose, we want you out of here.
    >
    > That's fair - it'll be a 2003 duel. You've been challenged.
    >
    > RST Restoration Committee

    From reading all of the post, I get the impression that I am speaking to a child, or at very most a
    teenager ?

    Am I right ?

  4. Tom, You've just been trolled again. Stick with the original plan and ignore this newsgroup for a
    while... STF

    Tom Rodgers wrote:
    > I admire your courage, but his guy won't reveal any sort of permanent email address, nor will he
    > engage in honest competition. I spent years dealing

  5. Ecce

    Ecce Guest

    "Tom Rodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I admire your courage, but his guy won't reveal any sort of permanent email address, nor will he
    > engage in honest competition. I spent years dealing with this type with phone companies in network
    > security. You can eventually trace his ISP in the UK, and then to a real phone, and then have him
    > arrested or at least sued in civil court.

    I have it on good authority that the above scenario would NEVER happen
    - I've spoken to my legal chimp - hes a good man, and is NOT a triathlete, although he does do
    triathlons - he tells me (and I quote):

    "....this scenario would NEVER happen.."

    He should know, he works for a law company in the City - so there (plus, my brother is bigger than
    your brother, sticks and stones etc etc etc).

    Why would it never happen ?

    Because from a legal point of view - I 've done NOTHING wrong.

    > This will require someone in the UK to work with the authorities.

    Trust me, the UK authorities are to busy catching terrorists for YOUR president.

    >I'm hoping there are some real British triathletes who will might
    take this upon themselves.

    Most triathletes are too concerned with their hair spray, leg waxing, aftershave and eyebrow
    plucking to bother themselves with real issues.

    > If this were a website of a real corporation or organization, you could attack it, because they
    > need to "be" somewhere, but this person is in fact "nowhere." I'm afraid this internet identity
    > crisis is symbolic of his own internal emptiness.

    Your eloquence always fills my heart with warmth - Yeahr RIGHT
    !!!!(sarcasm).

    WHAT ON EARTH DOES THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH MEAN.

    One moment you're saying that I can be stopped (via some implausible work by the "authorities" in
    the UK) - then the posting seems to polarise it's self , by saying that that I'm nowhere, indicating
    that perhaps I am UNTRACEABLE. Weird.

    > It's a shame we can't get him some psychological counseling, or perhaps a steady girlfriend,
    > because he needs that more than triathlon or newsgroups.

    I've heard about grilfriends, what do they ACTUALLY do ?

    Would one improve my cadence and power output?

  6. Your e-mail addresses are bogus. You are hiding, because you are afraid. Like I said, you wouldn't
    last a minute in a real flame war. You are not an intelligent troll. Nothing you've said displays
    any level of intelligence.

    You have no honor or decency. The honorable thing to do is take the challenge. You won't because
    you're afraid. So be it. You will continue to be a nameless idiot and a brainless fool.

    RST Restoration Committee

    [email protected] (ecce) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (RST Restoration Committee) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > We don't know who you are, but we are sick and tired of your profanity and off-topic,
    > > smart-aleck responses.
    >
    > HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    >
    > > We want our newsgroup back. We want you out of it.
    > >
    > > If you want a flame war, you've got one. We will burn you to a crisp. You won't last a
    > > minute. Think you can handle it? How can you refuse? There's only one rule - you gotta take
    > > it out of here.
    >

    > You are talking to a HIGHLY intelligent troll ( not as intelligent as troll roger) but,
    > nevertheless intelligent.
    >
    > do you REALLY think that your silly challenge would work ?
    >
    > You need to get hold of a psychology book mate.
    >
    > You've just added another can of petrol to the fire.
    >
    > HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE
    >

    > > We are using a real e-mail address.
    >
    > GOD DAMN IT why don't you understand - ALL my email addresses are real TOO. If you want to email
    > me fine - wether I reply or not depends on the weather.
    >

    > E-mail us and we'll see who's
    > > wittier.
    >
    > NO
    >

    > > Think up some rules.
    >
    > NO, too busy.
    >
    > > Whatever you want.
    >

    > eggs, beans, chips, sausage, hash browns, mushrooms - thats what I want
    >

    > > Once we agree, then we'll engage in cerebral combat.
    >

    > The only "combat" that I ever engage in is physical - this is due to my short temper. Oh, and the
    > fact that I like fighting
    >

    > > If you win, according to the joint rules, then we'll leave you alone to do what you want in
    > > here. If you lose, we want you out of here.
    > >
    > > That's fair - it'll be a 2003 duel. You've been challenged.
    > >
    > > RST Restoration Committee
    >

    > From reading all of the post, I get the impression that I am speaking to a child, or at very most
    > a teenager ?
    >
    > Am I right ?

  7. Lotec

    Lotec Guest

    "Because from a legal point of view - I 've done NOTHING wrong."

    what about all those defamation posts about peter and his wheels?

    "I can confirm that I HAVE been scammed by him.

    He sold me his zipps for $500 - but never delieverd her.

    I'm still waiting

    Peter"

    what u have said there is illegal in itself....

    "ecce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "Tom Rodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I admire your courage, but his guy won't reveal any sort of permanent
    email
    > > address, nor will he engage in honest competition. I spent years dealing with this type with
    > > phone companies in network security. You can
    eventually
    > > trace his ISP in the UK, and then to a real phone, and then have him arrested or at least sued
    > > in civil court.
    >

    > I have it on good authority that the above scenario would NEVER happen
    > - I've spoken to my legal chimp - hes a good man, and is NOT a triathlete, although he does do
    > triathlons - he tells me (and I quote):
    >
    > "....this scenario would NEVER happen.."
    >
    > He should know, he works for a law company in the City - so there (plus, my brother is bigger than
    > your brother, sticks and stones etc etc etc).
    >
    > Why would it never happen ?
    >
    > Because from a legal point of view - I 've done NOTHING wrong.
    >

    > > This will require someone in the UK to work with the authorities.
    >
    > Trust me, the UK authorities are to busy catching terrorists for YOUR president.
    >

    > >I'm hoping there are some real British triathletes who will might
    > take this upon themselves.
    >
    > Most triathletes are too concerned with their hair spray, leg waxing, aftershave and eyebrow
    > plucking to bother themselves with real issues.
    >

    > > If this were a website of a real corporation or organization, you could attack it, because they
    > > need to "be" somewhere, but this person is in
    fact
    > > "nowhere." I'm afraid this internet identity crisis is symbolic of his
    own
    > > internal emptiness.
    >

    > Your eloquence always fills my heart with warmth - Yeahr RIGHT
    > !!!!(sarcasm).
    >
    > WHAT ON EARTH DOES THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH MEAN.
    >
    > One moment you're saying that I can be stopped (via some implausible work by the "authorities" in
    > the UK) - then the posting seems to polarise it's self , by saying that that I'm nowhere,
    > indicating that perhaps I am UNTRACEABLE. Weird.
    >

    > > It's a shame we can't get him some psychological counseling, or perhaps
    > > steady girlfriend, because he needs that more than triathlon or
    newsgroups.

    > I've heard about grilfriends, what do they ACTUALLY do ?
    >
    > Would one improve my cadence and power output?

  8. Phil Mee

    Phil Mee Guest

    [email protected] (RST Restoration Committee) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Your e-mail addresses are bogus.

    NO they are not!

    You are hiding, because you are
    > afraid. Like I said, you wouldn't last a minute in a real flame war.

    I've never been involved in a flame war, so I guess you're right.

    > You are not an intelligent troll.

    Yes I AM

    Nothing you've said displays any level of intelligence.

    Yes IT DOES

    > You have no honor or decency. The honorable thing to do is take the challenge.

    With all this "honour stuff" and talk of "profanity" - are you japanese?

    You won't because you're afraid. So be it.

    oui, c'est la vie garcon.

    You will
    > continue to be a nameless idiot and a brainless fool.

    YEP, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

    > RST Restoration Committee

    A committee by definition has to be more thatn one person - so whom do you represent ?