    whatsoever has been offered. I have forwarded the jpegs of the damage to one kind respondent on this
    list, & once again list the damage that occurred within 2 weeks of receipt of the trike, & my local
    bike shop concurs:

    #1 a chain in the correct packaging, not purchased by me & of unknown
    origin to the bike shop that would not fit a 9-speed bike.

    #2 bolts & fender brackets that Robert admitted had recently been
    re-outsourced, of some inferior cheap punk metal: within 2 weeks they were already bending in
    critical support areas of the bike & any rider could have been seriously injured. Within that same 2
    weeks one of the fender brackets cracked completely.

    #3 a rear tire unordered & of unknown origin in Thailand.
    2 front tires that read Schwalbe & shredded within two weeks.

    #4 inferior brake cable for shift cable application.

    #5 a thin paint application that began chipping at two weeks.

    #6 inferior grade carbon fiber seat that was (as previously posted by
    someone else) very insufficiently supported, is now seriously cracked at the two lower supports &
    which I have had to glue & reinforce with NO INPUT AT ALL FROM ROBERT.

    IF YOU ARE STILL "UP AND RUNNING" MR. STEIN, IT'S LONG OVERDUE THAT YOU ADDRESS & RESOLVE AT LEAST
    THE SEAT ASPECT OF THESE REASONABLE CONCERNS.

    ANY RESPONSIBLE MANUFACTURER WOULD HAVE RESOLVED ALL OF THESE ISSUES WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE THE
    ORIGINAL AUGUST 2003 COMPLAINT.

    Sincerely & Truly, Michael Talley

    Tags:

  2. Scooter

    Scooter Guest

    > As of Weds. 12/3/03,
    >
    > I have recieved absolutely no response from Robert Stein regarding the seat damage that he will
    > not address. While he has previously told me that he is much more a designer than a businessman,
    > and I believe this, his failure to pursue the issue with his INDEPENDENT SEAT SUBCONTRACTOR is
    > without conscience. I have the greatest respect for the hurdles Robert has & will yet face. For
    > the record & for my money, even after these multiple disappointments, I hold that this trike is
    > still the best value in the world.
    >
    > But, irresponsibility at this level of specialty is indefensible. No reparation or consideration
    > whatsoever has been offered. I have forwarded the jpegs of the damage to one kind respondent on
    > this list, & once again list the damage that occurred within 2 weeks of receipt of the trike, & my
    > local bike shop concurs:
    >
    > #1 a chain in the correct packaging, not purchased by me & of unknown
    > origin to the bike shop that would not fit a 9-speed bike.
    >
    > #2 bolts & fender brackets that Robert admitted had recently been
    > re-outsourced, of some inferior cheap punk metal: within 2 weeks they were already bending in
    > critical support areas of the bike & any rider could have been seriously injured. Within that same
    > 2 weeks one of the fender brackets cracked completely.
    >
    > #3 a rear tire unordered & of unknown origin in Thailand.
    > 2 front tires that read Schwalbe & shredded within two weeks.
    >
    > #4 inferior brake cable for shift cable application.
    >
    > #5 a thin paint application that began chipping at two weeks.
    >
    > #6 inferior grade carbon fiber seat that was (as previously posted by
    > someone else) very insufficiently supported, is now seriously cracked at the two lower supports &
    > which I have had to glue & reinforce with NO INPUT AT ALL FROM ROBERT.
    >
    > IF YOU ARE STILL "UP AND RUNNING" MR. STEIN, IT'S LONG OVERDUE THAT YOU ADDRESS & RESOLVE AT LEAST
    > THE SEAT ASPECT OF THESE REASONABLE CONCERNS.
    >
    > ANY RESPONSIBLE MANUFACTURER WOULD HAVE RESOLVED ALL OF THESE ISSUES WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE THE
    > ORIGINAL AUGUST 2003 COMPLAINT.
    >
    > Sincerely & Truly, Michael Talley

    Keep it up !!!

  3. Scooter

    Scooter Guest

    > As of Weds. 12/3/03,
    >
    > I have recieved absolutely no response from Robert Stein regarding the seat damage that he will
    > not address. While he has previously told me that he is much more a designer than a businessman,
    > and I believe this, his failure to pursue the issue with his INDEPENDENT SEAT SUBCONTRACTOR is
    > without conscience. I have the greatest respect for the hurdles Robert has & will yet face. For
    > the record & for my money, even after these multiple disappointments, I hold that this trike is
    > still the best value in the world.
    >
    > But, irresponsibility at this level of specialty is indefensible. No reparation or consideration
    > whatsoever has been offered. I have forwarded the jpegs of the damage to one kind respondent on
    > this list, & once again list the damage that occurred within 2 weeks of receipt of the trike, & my
    > local bike shop concurs:
    >
    > #1 a chain in the correct packaging, not purchased by me & of unknown
    > origin to the bike shop that would not fit a 9-speed bike.
    >
    > #2 bolts & fender brackets that Robert admitted had recently been
    > re-outsourced, of some inferior cheap punk metal: within 2 weeks they were already bending in
    > critical support areas of the bike & any rider could have been seriously injured. Within that same
    > 2 weeks one of the fender brackets cracked completely.
    >
    > #3 a rear tire unordered & of unknown origin in Thailand.
    > 2 front tires that read Schwalbe & shredded within two weeks.
    >
    > #4 inferior brake cable for shift cable application.
    >
    > #5 a thin paint application that began chipping at two weeks.
    >
    > #6 inferior grade carbon fiber seat that was (as previously posted by
    > someone else) very insufficiently supported, is now seriously cracked at the two lower supports &
    > which I have had to glue & reinforce with NO INPUT AT ALL FROM ROBERT.
    >
    > IF YOU ARE STILL "UP AND RUNNING" MR. STEIN, IT'S LONG OVERDUE THAT YOU ADDRESS & RESOLVE AT LEAST
    > THE SEAT ASPECT OF THESE REASONABLE CONCERNS.
    >
    > ANY RESPONSIBLE MANUFACTURER WOULD HAVE RESOLVED ALL OF THESE ISSUES WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE THE
    > ORIGINAL AUGUST 2003 COMPLAINT.
    >
    > Sincerely & Truly, Michael Talley

    Keep it up !!!

  4. Scooter

    Scooter Guest

    > As of Weds. 12/3/03,
    >
    > I have recieved absolutely no response from Robert Stein regarding the seat damage that he will
    > not address. While he has previously told me that he is much more a designer than a businessman,
    > and I believe this, his failure to pursue the issue with his INDEPENDENT SEAT SUBCONTRACTOR is
    > without conscience. I have the greatest respect for the hurdles Robert has & will yet face. For
    > the record & for my money, even after these multiple disappointments, I hold that this trike is
    > still the best value in the world.
    >
    > But, irresponsibility at this level of specialty is indefensible. No reparation or consideration
    > whatsoever has been offered. I have forwarded the jpegs of the damage to one kind respondent on
    > this list, & once again list the damage that occurred within 2 weeks of receipt of the trike, & my
    > local bike shop concurs:
    >
    > #1 a chain in the correct packaging, not purchased by me & of unknown
    > origin to the bike shop that would not fit a 9-speed bike.
    >
    > #2 bolts & fender brackets that Robert admitted had recently been
    > re-outsourced, of some inferior cheap punk metal: within 2 weeks they were already bending in
    > critical support areas of the bike & any rider could have been seriously injured. Within that same
    > 2 weeks one of the fender brackets cracked completely.
    >
    > #3 a rear tire unordered & of unknown origin in Thailand.
    > 2 front tires that read Schwalbe & shredded within two weeks.
    >
    > #4 inferior brake cable for shift cable application.
    >
    > #5 a thin paint application that began chipping at two weeks.
    >
    > #6 inferior grade carbon fiber seat that was (as previously posted by
    > someone else) very insufficiently supported, is now seriously cracked at the two lower supports &
    > which I have had to glue & reinforce with NO INPUT AT ALL FROM ROBERT.
    >
    > IF YOU ARE STILL "UP AND RUNNING" MR. STEIN, IT'S LONG OVERDUE THAT YOU ADDRESS & RESOLVE AT LEAST
    > THE SEAT ASPECT OF THESE REASONABLE CONCERNS.
    >
    > ANY RESPONSIBLE MANUFACTURER WOULD HAVE RESOLVED ALL OF THESE ISSUES WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE THE
    > ORIGINAL AUGUST 2003 COMPLAINT.
    >
    > Sincerely & Truly, Michael Talley

    Keep it up !!!

  5. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

  6. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

  7. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

  8. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Scooter wrote:

    > Keep it up !!!

    A defamatory letter with a faked e-mail address (confirmed by netzero) posted through Google. Why do
    I doubt this is a genuine complaint?

    Tony

  9. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Scooter wrote:

    > Keep it up !!!

    A defamatory letter with a faked e-mail address (confirmed by netzero) posted through Google. Why do
    I doubt this is a genuine complaint?

    Tony

  10. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest