Open Pro substitute.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valer, Apr 9, 2003.

  1. I've substituted Sidi's for Carnacs, and Vredesteins for Michelins. Now I need a substitute for Open
    Pro wheels. What would be an equivelent wheel? Are Bontrager's a good substitute?

    Tags:

  2. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    No need to substitute them, Open Pro's are French already. Like the Carnacs and Michelins you
    switched to.

    > I've substituted Sidi's for Carnacs, and Vredesteins for Michelins.
    Now
    > I need a substitute for Open Pro wheels. What would be an equivelent
    wheel?
    > Are Bontrager's a good substitute?

  3. jazzy-<< Now I need a substitute for Open Pro wheels. What would be an equivelent wheel?

    Ambrosio Excellence, Torelli Master, Velocity Razor

  4. Peter said it all - 2 of my favorite rims, the Razor and the Excellence...

    Bruce

    > jazzy-<< Now I need a substitute for Open Pro wheels. What would be an equivelent
    wheel?

    > Ambrosio Excellence, Torelli Master, Velocity Razor

  5. > Peter said it all - 2 of my favorite rims, the Razor and the Excellence...

    I'd rather have more weight and have it more robust. Would they be equivelent in robustness to
    Open pros? I'm very serious about having a french free bike.

  6. Tim McTeague

    Tim McTeague Guest

    How is cycling helping your knees? With this knee-jerk response to France's unwillingness to support
    the war, they must ache quite a bit. Or is there some well reasoned decision behind your abhorrence
    of French products. What a cretin. Oops, that's a French word. I should have said what a bounder.

    Tim McTeague