Open time CNC Lathe

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Norman, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Norman

    Norman Guest

    CNC Lathe with a bar feed, ready to make your parts for less $. 1 5/8 thru the spindle. fax
    1-401-475-0135. do you have an idea for a invention to go on your bike? lets make it and make a
    million $. thanks Norm.

    Tags:

  2. Norman

    Norman Guest

    CNC Lathe with a bar feed, ready to make your parts for less $. 1 5/8 thru the spindle. fax
    1-401-475-0135. do you have an idea for a invention to go on your bike? lets make it and make a
    million $. thanks Norm.

    > CNC Lathe with a bar feed, ready to make your parts for less $. 1 5/8 thru the spindle. fax
    > 1-401-475-0135. do you have an idea for a invention to go on your bike? lets make it and make a
    > million $. thanks Norm.

    are you volunteering to make one-off parts or is this a commercial troll? make millions on
    bents?? please...

    Regards Chris

    > CNC Lathe with a bar feed, ready to make your parts for less $. 1 5/8 thru the spindle. fax
    > 1-401-475-0135. do you have an idea for a invention to go on your bike? lets make it and make a
    > million $. thanks Norm.

    are you volunteering to make one-off parts or is this a commercial troll? make millions on
    bents?? please...

    Regards Chris

  5. Norman

    Norman Guest

    Chris Crawford <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > CNC Lathe with a bar feed, ready to make your parts for less $. 1 5/8 thru the spindle. fax
    > > 1-401-475-0135. do you have an idea for a invention to go on your bike? lets make it and make a
    > > million $. thanks Norm.
    > >
    > are you volunteering to make one-off parts or is this a commercial troll? make millions on bents??
    > please...
    >

    > Regards Chris

    Yes I am volunteering to make a investment of time, in a good idea to make a viable prototype. Norm

  6. Norman