opinion in The Age

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by phillip brown, Jul 24, 2007.

  1. MikeyOz

    MikeyOz New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2003
  2. Bleve

    Bleve Guest

  3. rooman

    rooman New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2005
    Messages:
    1,167
  4. Donga

    Donga Guest

    On Jul 25, 11:18 am, rooman <[email protected]
    mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
    > Bleve Wrote:> On Jul 25, 10:33 am, phillip brown <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >http://www.theage.com.au/news/opinion/want-to-help-the-environment-ge...

    > > Eggshellant!

    > Benefits of Cycling - Issues & Fact Sheets - download herehttp://tinyurl.com/3copvr
    >
    > --
    > rooman

    What a sweet article. I've just sent it to the "Suggest a story"
    section of Brisbane's Courier Mail, along with the link rooman
    provided.

    Donga

  5. Dancier

    Dancier New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2005
    What a great site. I'll send the link to a greenie i know, she drives a smart car but does not ride bike and probably never intends to.

  6. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    On the subject of free stuff (and not just for greenies either), there's plenty of free bicycle propaganda avaliable for the asking from CPF;
    http://www.cyclingpromotion.com.au/content/view/29/54/