Opinion on the vilano forza 3.0 and 4.0

Ellamoni

May 8, 2020
Hello,
I'm looking into either one of these bikes but would like your opinion since I've been out of riding for over 10 years.
Are they worth the price or should I look for a nice used bike of a well known brand?
I appreceiate your input.

Reactions: Noueezer
Hello,
I'm looking into either one of these bikes but would like your opinion since I've been out of riding for over 10 years.
Are they worth the price or should I look for a nice used bike of a well-known brand?
I appreceiate your input.
They both are the best choice but Forza 3.0 is well known for entry level road bike. I don't have any idea about the 4.0

It's a very bad time to be buying a bike, those two that you mentioned are not in stock, and this is going to be the case with A LOT of bikes, unless you want a high end bike.

I personally don't like either of the bikes you mentioned, I know you want a low cost starter bike and that's good, so I would recommend the B'twin Triban R120, of course they're not in stock either. Or if you can afford it the B'twin Triban RC500 is a huge upgrade for not that much more money. So you could be saving your money during the time everything is out of stock and get the RC500.

OR, you could go on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace and look for a very nice used bike.

Hey, I totally get your frustration about bike availability. Have you considered the Specialized Allez or Giant Contend? Both are great options known for enhancing speed and performance. ‍♀️