Opinion Request - Best Odometre & Speedometre for Bikes

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 21:30:41 -0400, Churchill wrote:

> Is there one or two that stand out as the best bang for the buck ?
>
> A URL link would be appreciated to your recommendations.
>
> Cordially,
>
> Churchill

My favorite has been the Cateye Vectra. Don't know if it's still made, I
bought mine in about 91. The only problem I've had was worn contacts
when I was removing it daily. I quit doing that on the replacement,
shimmed the old one to make it work, and put it on another bike. Bought a
new one on Ebay last year for my tandem. Other than a battery every 3
years or so, no other problems.

I like the display combinations--You can have both cadence and speed at
the same time, and leave whichever one you want showing when you scroll to
other functions.