Opinions about Kuota Kredo please?

dhath45

Jul 17, 2005
I'm interested in purchasing a Kuota Kredo, and would like to hear opinions from other users if possible. Thank you.

dhath45 said:
I'm interested in purchasing a Kuota Kredo, and would like to hear opinions from other users if possible. Thank you.

Nytro lists the 2005 Kuota Kredo at $2599.95 for just a frame & fork. You're better off getting the Kestrel Talon SL frame & fork for $1800. The Talon has better aerodynamics and it hides the downtube cables.

Even better you can get the complete Kestrel Talon bike (Ultegra build) for less than the price of the Kredo frameset.

My Kestrel Talon has a nice ride and the geometry is great. And it comes in more frame sizes for a better fit.

JTE83 said:
Nytro lists the 2005 Kuota Kredo at $2599.95 for just a frame & fork. You're better off getting the Kestrel Talon SL frame & fork for $1800. The Talon has better aerodynamics and it hides the downtube cables.

Even better you can get the complete Kestrel Talon bike (Ultegra build) for less than the price of the Kredo frameset.

My Kestrel Talon has a nice ride and the geometry is great. And it comes in more frame sizes for a better fit.

I love my Kestrel Talon SL. Super stiff, light, and comfy. Absorbs bumps great. It just wants to go straight and fast.

tfstrum said:
It's a good looking bike, so if you want something different and eye catching you're on the right track. Pez has a few Kuota articles and a specific one on the Kredo. Hard to figure out how much they liked it, so maybe a B+ if you had to put a grade to it.

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/default.asp?pg=fullstory&id=2304

IMO I like the Kredo, but that is not based on anything of consequense other than I wanted to build one until I got a sweet deal on a Dogma frameset.

Be careful with any review from Pez, I think if you showed them a picture of a pig with a dress they would say she was the hottest woman they have ever seen. I have yet to see a Pez review that wasn't almost 100% ecstatically positive.

wilmar13 said:
IMO I like the Kredo, but that is not based on anything of consequense other than I wanted to build one until I got a sweet deal on a Dogma frameset.

Be careful with any review from Pez, I think if you showed them a picture of a pig with a dress they would say she was the hottest woman they have ever seen. I have yet to see a Pez review that wasn't almost 100% ecstatically positive.
Thanks for the info. I've read reviews from Pez and Procycling, they both had rave reviews on the Kredo, but I'm sort of leary of reviews and wanted to hear from cyclists who actually have ridden them and gotten their reactions from their riding experiances with the Kredo before I commit to purchase one.