Opinions about protective gear wanted



Now JD, You may go collect your govt. cheese my tax dollars is buying
for you and retire to your home...the beat up van parked on the side
of the road......J
 
S

Shaun aRe

Guest
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Shaun aRe, after thinking 'WTF does Jeanie do to scramble the message

formatting so badly?!?' wrote:

> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote
> in message> news:[email protected]


> > Jeanie wrote:>
> > > True. I broke both leg bones, the tibia and fibula, at ankle level
> > > last year. I was not riding, I fell down outdoor stairs during a
> > > storm and at the time I was in my last trimester of pregnancy.
> > > Oops!!! Over a year later, my ankle is fine and my baby boy is the
> > > picture of good health :)........Jeanie


> >> > Glad to hear it!
> > > >Stay upright :)


> > Unless... she's after another baby...
> > > > Shaun aRe


>>Nope, hubby and I are done making babies, this one was our 2nd and was a

surprise. My oldest is 23 yrs old. I thought I would be going thru menopause
instead of getting pregnant, when I found out I was expecting my 2nd
child.........J
>


Heheh, nice shock huh? ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - BTW - you REALLY do need to sort out your posting format so it's
not all mixed up and stuff - It took me minutes just to figure out there
/was/ an actual reply buried in it all! ',;~}~
 
J

JD

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> Now JD, You may go collect your govt. cheese my tax dollars is buying
> for you and retire to your home...the beat up van parked on the side
> of the road......J



HAHAHA, your tax dollars is buying you an edumacation and all your base
is belong to us. What are you huffing now, gasoline soaked rags?

It's a well known fact that I prefer living in migrant farmworker
shacks and don't own a van. Maybe you're speaking from experience?

Something I'm finding strange is all of the storm experience you keep
stating. You fall down the stairs in a storm. Your huge virtual
victorian mansion is being repaired from storm damage. It sounds like
New Jersey is kind of like Biloxi, Mississippi and there are a few
steps coming out of your trailer.

Last but certainly not least, what is your purpose here other than to
attempt to antagonize me? Your first post was an obvious attempt in
clairvoyance as to how I may have injured myself at one time. Do you
have a crystal ball that tells you these things, or did Miss Cleo net
$500 from your phone calls about it? You can keep dodging this
subject, but your "sweeps" and tap dancing are only raising more
Hantivirus dust in your virtual trailer park.

JD
 
R

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> Only brown I see is what you are blowing out your ass, wait...that's
> your mouth. Duhhh, do your homework. Acxiom Corp is in several
> locations. I'm in Joisey aka New Jersey.....J
>


Whoooooaaaaaaa!!!! Now you just keep New Jersey out of this. We got it
bad enough without you spouting off to JD.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
 
R

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
JD wrote:
> Something I'm finding strange is all of the storm experience you keep
> stating. You fall down the stairs in a storm. Your huge virtual
> victorian mansion is being repaired from storm damage. It sounds like
> New Jersey is kind of like Biloxi, Mississippi and there are a few
> steps coming out of your trailer.


Just to set the record straight, New Jersey is nothing like Biloxi.
Most of us in this state have teeth (well, maybe not the Pineys
http://tinyurl.com/a69za).

What storm is she talking about? The only damage done recently was a
little flooding in Trenton. If she lives there, a trailer would be a
step up.




--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
 
B

BB

Guest
On 5 Dec 2005 12:00:46 -0800, JD wrote:

> I bet the Acxiom you "work" at produces a lot of "Brown
> 25" as seen on the Groove Tube.


And all these years I thought it was from Kentucky Fried Movie. See, you
DO learn things on a.m-b!

--
-BB-
To e-mail me, unmunge my address
 
J

JD

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> Is that the best you can do with so many words? Tisk tisk, very sad...J



Reads: I am a cornered rat and can't answer his questions.

JD
 
R

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> You obviously have never been to Stone Harbor, NJ. My place of
> residence. Eat your heart out.....J
>


Oh boy, that makes it even better. Your local ride is Estell Manor
Park. Got ticks?

Actually, I hate the shore. Nothing about it appeals to me, especially
the Jersey shore. The only time I ever go there is to kayak in the bay
and that's only when river levels are too low.

Stone Harbor was (and still is) a pig hole until prices started soaring
in nearby locations like Avalon and Ocean City. Stupid New Yawkers (I
was born in NY, I can say that)and Philly Main Liners who have nothing
better to do with their money than to inflate Jersey real estate prices
and taxes by owning homes they use two months out of the year. Over
priced and weathered bungalows perched on a shoreline that is
artificially being kept from falling into the ocean with my tax dollars!
I have no sympathy for you. Move to drier ground.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
 
Not asking for sympathy, you fool. Just because you cannot afford to
live there is no reason to be ugly, and I do own a place on drier
ground. Originally from NM and still own a home there. And by the way,
the land of 'fruits and nuts' (aka California) has the most over priced
real estate and highest taxes. Any state that voted Ahhhnold in as
governor deserves to drop in the ocean and it probably will....J
 
S

Slack

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> Not asking for sympathy, you fool. Just because you cannot afford to
> live there is no reason to be ugly, and I do own a place on drier
> ground. Originally from NM and still own a home there. And by the way,
> the land of 'fruits and nuts' (aka California) has the most over priced
> real estate and highest taxes. Any state that voted Ahhhnold in as
> governor deserves to drop in the ocean and it probably will....J
>


Don't be hating just because we're beautiful!
_____
Slack - didn't vote for the drug addict
 
G

G.T.

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> Not asking for sympathy, you fool. Just because you cannot afford to
> live there is no reason to be ugly, and I do own a place on drier
> ground. Originally from NM and still own a home there. And by the way,
> the land of 'fruits and nuts' (aka California) has the most over priced
> real estate and highest taxes.


Property taxes are much higher in NJ than in California, moron.

Greg

--
"Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late
The battles we fought were long and hard
Just not to be consumed by rock and roll" - The Mekons
 
Nope, never have done that, but I do have chemicals in my system. It's
called chemotherapy. You can make fun of that too, if you want (but I
don't think cancer is funny).......J
 
R

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> Not asking for sympathy, you fool. Just because you cannot afford to
> live there is no reason to be ugly, and I do own a place on drier
> ground. Originally from NM and still own a home there. And by the way,
> the land of 'fruits and nuts' (aka California) has the most over priced
> real estate and highest taxes. Any state that voted Ahhhnold in as
> governor deserves to drop in the ocean and it probably will....J
>



Ha ha ha! Who's the fool! Those bungalows could have been bought for
$40,000 six years ago. Now dopes like you are paying $400,000 for them.
By the way Brown Eyes (interpreted as Ass Hole), I live in New
Jersey. You are so wrong about real estate taxes. You should do a
little research before you spout from your Brown Eye. New Jersey has
the highest property taxes in the country. Partly because I have to pay
to keep your beach attached to the coast. It has nothing to do with
political parties as both of them contributed to the artificial wealth
factor in this state.

It's not a question of affording where I live, it has to do with being
near where I work. Of course, someone of your stature has no problem
wasting gas by driving 80 miles each way to their job. Then again, you
work for Acxiom, or do you? I don't seem to be able to find their
location in New Jersey. It's not registered with the state, and a quick
phone call to them netted zero results. I think the reality is that
you are a third party outsourced developer working at one of the local
coding sweatshops.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
 
J

JD

Guest
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Then again, you
> work for Acxiom, or do you? I don't seem to be able to find their
> location in New Jersey. It's not registered with the state, and a quick
> phone call to them netted zero results. I think the reality is that
> you are a third party outsourced developer working at one of the local
> coding sweatshops.


It's like a rotten onion, I tell ya. The more that gets peeled off of
this one, the nastier it's going to stink. This person has such a
pathological web of lies, they get crossed up constantly. She just
wants my attention for some strange reason, even if negative.

JD
 
Bwah ha ha ha , You don't know me, ya moron, but keep ranting away.
Ranting, that must be how you get negative attention. End of
discussion, you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the
face. Keep ruminating, it's a sign of mental illness. And my dear, you
need a shrink. (waits forJD's jr high level reply). Babble on, I may
read it, and I may not. Depends if I am in the mood for a laugh....J
 
J

JD

Guest
BB wrote:
> On 5 Dec 2005 12:00:46 -0800, JD wrote:
>
> > I bet the Acxiom you "work" at produces a lot of "Brown
> > 25" as seen on the Groove Tube.

>
> And all these years I thought it was from Kentucky Fried Movie. See, you
> DO learn things on a.m-b!



The popcorn you are eating has been ****** in, film at 11...

JD
 
J

JD

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> Bwah ha ha ha , You don't know me, ya moron, but keep ranting away.
> Ranting, that must be how you get negative attention. End of
> discussion, you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the
> face. Keep ruminating, it's a sign of mental illness. And my dear, you
> need a shrink. (waits forJD's jr high level reply). Babble on, I may
> read it, and I may not. Depends if I am in the mood for a laugh....J



Interesting. You still haven't answered my question as to what you are
doing on a mountain bike forum. Your "I know you are, but what am I?"
replies are quite lame and I expect another forthcoming. Run along
now, back to the myriad of private lies in your virtual world of
unreality.

JD