Opinions about protective gear wanted

That was the lame response I expected. Get it through your thick head.
You do not know me. I suggest you get over this person, and stop
obsessing about it.
You run along little boy. I do not have to answer your questions,
because it's none of your business. Now run along yourself and continue
to pretend to be superior to the rest of the world. I have a life and
it is very real. I suggest you get one......J

[email protected] wrote:
> That was the lame response I expected. Get it through your thick head.
> You do not know me. I suggest you get over this person, and stop
> obsessing about it.

Ummm, you came here looking for me.

> You run along little boy.

Ummm, you came here looking for me.

> I do not have to answer your questions,
> because it's none of your business.

Ummm, you came here looking for me.

> Now run along yourself and continue
> to pretend to be superior to the rest of the world.

Ummm, you came here looking for me.

> I have a life and
> it is very real. I suggest you get one......J

Ummm, you came here looking for me.

JD

[email protected] wrote:
> Nope, never have done that, but I do have chemicals in my system. It's
> called chemotherapy. You can make fun of that too, if you want (but I
> don't think cancer is funny).......J

Jesus H Christ - what will you tell us next? You have an IQ of 200,
your only child has one leg, your husband died last month and your Daddy
is the President of the United States?

If you DO have cancer then I am truly sorry to hear that. But for
crying out loud, even if you aren't the person that JD thought you are,
you managed to become that person. You tell us what an important and
significant person you are by dropping in all sorts of comments about
your (supposedly real) incredibly important job, amazingly large income,
your amazingly large and important house and now you're telling us about
your terrible disease.... all the while telling us that you don't give
a **** about these guys on usenet and who they think that you are or
might be. Talk about a self-inflated opinion of oneself....

I suppose that your probably actually just troll with a novel technique
that works. Noone can post the **** that you've posted and think that
they won't get a bite.

--
Westie

Westie wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>> Nope, never have done that, but I do have chemicals in my system.
>> It's called chemotherapy. You can make fun of that too, if you
>> want (but I don't think cancer is funny).......J
>>

> Jesus H Christ - what will you tell us next? You have an IQ of 200,
> your only child has one leg, your husband died last month and your
> Daddy is the President of the United States?
>
> If you DO have cancer then I am truly sorry to hear that. But for
> crying out loud, even if you aren't the person that JD thought you
> are, you managed to become that person. You tell us what an
> important and significant person you are by dropping in all sorts of
> comments about your (supposedly real) incredibly important job,
> amazingly large income, your amazingly large and important house and
> now you're telling us about your terrible disease.... all the while
> telling us that you don't give a **** about these guys on usenet and
> who they think that you are or might be. Talk about a self-inflated
> opinion of oneself....
> I suppose that your probably actually just troll with a novel
> technique that works. Noone can post the **** that you've posted and
> think that they won't get a bite.

Is her name...Travissa?

<eg>

> [email protected] wrote:
>> That was the lame response I expected. Get it through your thick head.
>> You do not know me. I suggest you get over this person, and stop
>> obsessing about it.

> Ummm, you came here looking for me.
>
>> You run along little boy.

> Ummm, you came here looking for me.
>
>> I do not have to answer your questions,
>> because it's none of your business.

> Ummm, you came here looking for me.
>
>> Now run along yourself and continue
>> to pretend to be superior to the rest of the world.

> Ummm, you came here looking for me.
>
>> I have a life and
>> it is very real. I suggest you get one......J

> Ummm, you came here looking for me.
>
> JD

umm, how old are you again???