Opinions about protective gear wanted

Jeanie wrote:
> Who is Samantha? Dude, first visit to this site the other day and you must be
> getting me mixed up with someone else. Anyway, hubby and I had a good
> laugh and conluded you are paranoid.........Jeanie

Your assumptions are just that. Let's hear some more fabrications from
your fantasy world, shall we?

JD

I am not sure what your problem is but you are making assumptions about
me...a person you do not know. I should not be surprised. Whack jobs
are a dime a dozen on the net and some of them make false accusations,
some make threats. and some are downright vulgar. I do not take any of
it personally because those types 'get off' on spewing venom. I prefer
to see the good in people and I'm sure each person here has many good
qualities about them. Have a nice day and God Bless.....Jeanie

Jeanie wrote:
> I am not sure what your problem is but you are making assumptions about
> me...a person you do not know.

That's really funny, given your first post on am-b.

JD

JD wrote:
> Jeanie wrote:
> > I am not sure what your problem is but you are making assumptions about
> > me...a person you do not know.

> That's really funny, given your first post on am-b.

Even though you deleted that post, Sorni quoted it before you realized
that I had you pegged with the first shot. You can retire to your
trailer park now.

JD

JD wrote:
> JD wrote:
> > Jeanie wrote:
> > > I am not sure what your problem is but you are making assumptions about
> > > me...a person you do not know.

> > That's really funny, given your first post on am-b.

> Even though you deleted that post, Sorni quoted it before you realized
> that I had you pegged with the first shot. You can retire to your
> trailer park now.
>
> JD
>

>He quoted it on the 2nd, I did a 'sweep' on the 4th. I was well aware of it. Sorry no trailer park,

just a litte ole 5000sq ft Victorian. Now grow up and stop pretending
to be Sylvia Brown.....J

I was well aware of being quoted. Posted on the 2nd, did a sweep on the
4th..J

Jeanie wrote:
> JD wrote:
> > JD wrote:
> > >

> > > That's really funny, given your first post on am-b.

> > Even though you deleted that post, Sorni quoted it before you realized
> > that I had you pegged with the first shot. You can retire to your
> > trailer park now.
> >
> > JD
> >

> >He quoted it on the 2nd, I did a 'sweep' on the 4th. I was well aware of it. Sorry no trailer park,

> just a litte ole 5000sq ft Victorian. Now grow up and stop pretending
> to be Sylvia Brown.....J

You've built yourself up quite well, haven't you? Fantasy is stranger
than fact.

JD

Jeanie wrote:
> I was well aware of being quoted. Posted on the 2nd, did a sweep on the
> 4th..J

Reads: Deleted post when it was so readily figured out who you were.

Sorry, but my brain is not addled from inhalant abuse.

JD

Jeanie wrote:
> I was well aware of being quoted. Posted on the 2nd, did a sweep on the
> 4th..J

WTF is a "sweep"?

Greg

--
"Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late
The battles we fought were long and hard

G.T. wrote:
> Jeanie wrote:
> > I was well aware of being quoted. Posted on the 2nd, did a sweep on the
> > 4th..J
> >

> WTF is a "sweep"?
>
> Greg
>
> A "sweep" is a term we use at Acxiom. It means to delete or remove segments of info that are related from our databases. Acxiom is one of the largest data collecting and info building corps in the world. We power search engines, for example. Sorry, sometime I forget to leave the jargon at work...J

JD wrote:> Jeanie wrote:> > I was well aware of being quoted. Posted on
the 2nd, did a sweep on the> > 4th..J> > > Reads: Deleted post when it
was so readily figured out who you were.> > Sorry, but my brain is not
addled from inhalant abuse.> > JD>>Your 'off the wall' comments make no
sense to me. Not sure what you are ingesting, but I don't want any of
it. God Bless and I now have to go see the building contractor at my
house. Storm damage repair time! .......J

"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jeanie wrote:
> > True. I broke both leg bones, the tibia and fibula, at ankle level
> > last year. I was not riding, I fell down outdoor stairs during a
> > storm and at the time I was in my last trimester of pregnancy.
> > Oops!!! Over a year later, my ankle is fine and my baby boy is the
> > picture of good health :)........Jeanie

> Glad to hear it!

>Stay upright :)

Unless... she's after another baby...

Shaun aRe

Shaun aRe wrote:> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote
in message> news:[email protected]...> > Jeanie wrote:>
> > True. I broke both leg bones, the tibia and fibula, at ankle level> > > last year. I was not riding, I fell down outdoor stairs during a> > > storm and at the time I was in my last trimester of pregnancy.> > > Oops!!! Over a year later, my ankle is fine and my baby boy is the> > > picture of good health :)........Jeanie> >> > Glad to hear it!> > > >Stay upright :)> > Unless... she's after another baby...> > > > Shaun aRe>>Nope, hubby and I are done making babies, this one was our 2nd and was a surprise. My oldest is 23 yrs old. I thought I would be going thru menopause instead of getting pregnant, when I found out I was expecting my 2nd child.........J

"Jeanie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I am not sure what your problem is but you are making assumptions about
> me...a person you do not know. I should not be surprised. Whack jobs
> are a dime a dozen on the net and some of them make false accusations,
> some make threats.

Too true..

and some are downright vulgar. I do not take any of
> it personally because those types 'get off' on spewing venom. I prefer
> to see the good in people and I'm sure each person here has many good
> qualities about them.

Now don't be so sure. I've sure seen some exceptions to that rule show up
from time to time...

>Have a nice day and God Bless.....Jeanie

Nice.

CDB

G.T. wrote:
> Jeanie wrote:
> > I was well aware of being quoted. Posted on the 2nd, did a sweep on the
> > 4th..J
> >

> WTF is a "sweep"?
>
> Greg

Here's my guess, her idea of a sweep is to delete any or all
incriminating posts. The story behind all of this is a bad trip that
turned out pretty funny after all was said and done.

JD

Greg, a "sweep" is a term we use at Acxiom. It means to delete sections
of data. That does not mean that it is magically gone, I can retrieve
any info. I sometimes forget to lose the jargon when not at work.
Acxiom Corp is one of the world's largest data building and info
gathering centers in the world. Our info is used in marketing, powering
search engines, etc...........J

[email protected] wrote:
> Greg, a "sweep" is a term we use at Acxiom. It means to delete sections
> of data. That does not mean that it is magically gone, I can retrieve
> any info. I sometimes forget to lose the jargon when not at work.
> Acxiom Corp is one of the world's largest data building and info
> gathering centers in the world. Our info is used in marketing, powering
> search engines, etc...........J

Have you ever seen the Groove Tube? I bet they make "Brown-25" at
Axicom too.

JD

[email protected] wrote:
> Greg, a "sweep" is a term we use at Acxiom. It means to delete sections
> of data. That does not mean that it is magically gone, I can retrieve
> any info. I sometimes forget to lose the jargon when not at work.
> Acxiom Corp is one of the world's largest data building and info
> gathering centers in the world. Our info is used in marketing, powering
> search engines, etc...........J

It figures you would use a buzzword company close to your trailer park
in Arkansas. I bet the Acxiom you "work" at produces a lot of "Brown
25" as seen on the Groove Tube.

JD

Only brown I see is what you are blowing out your ass, wait...that's
your mouth. Duhhh, do your homework. Acxiom Corp is in several
locations. I'm in Joisey aka New Jersey.....J