Opinions on Argon 18 Krypton

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mike, May 7, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Does anyone have opinions on the Argon 18 Krypton? I am looking at it as a possible purchase but
    would like to have some feedback before I decide anything. I am planning on outfitting with Mavic
    SSC SL wheels and Centaur or Ultegra groupo. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Mike

    Tags:

  2. Crystal

    Crystal Guest

  3. Whatever

    Whatever Guest

    I seriously doubt wether either the Carbon Guru or Carbon Argon are built in Canada. (painted
    perhaps) Guru do certainly know how to build steel alu and Ti . Argon are the "house brand" of a
    store run by Girvais Rioux (a retired racer) they are good bikes but have been always made by other
    people (DeVinci / Marinoni and others ) to the desing and specification supplied by him.

  4. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    > Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

    I would switch Ksyriums/Centaur for Chorus with handbuild wheels (Open Pro's or simular).

    "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone have opinions on the Argon 18 Krypton? I am looking at it as a possible purchase but
    > would like to have some feedback before I decide anything. I am planning on outfitting with Mavic
    > SSC SL wheels and Centaur or Ultegra groupo. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Mike

  5. [email protected] (Mike) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Does anyone have opinions on the Argon 18 Krypton? I am looking at it as a possible purchase but
    > would like to have some feedback before I decide anything. I am planning on outfitting with Mavic
    > SSC SL wheels and Centaur or Ultegra groupo. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Mike

    I avoid it.

    Superman