Opinions on Jamis bikes???

Cary Paugh

Guest
Anyone have an opinion on Jamis bikes the eclipse in particular?

Thanks

Originally posted by Cary Paugh
Anyone have an opinion on Jamis bikes the eclipse in particular?

Thanks

I've ridden an eclipse the last 3 years. They're great. Stong since they are steel, and pretty quick and agile. I am actually selling mine to buy a comet its a 59cm in case you're interested.

>Anyone have an opinion on Jamis bikes the eclipse in particular?
> > Thanks

The Quest was my first choice to purchase but of course they sold out of my size nationwide so I
bought a Lemond. I was quite pleased with the Quest

"Jkpoulos7" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Anyone have an opinion on Jamis bikes the eclipse in particular?
> > > Thanks
>
> The Quest was my first choice to purchase but of course they sold out of
my
> size nationwide so I bought a Lemond. I was quite pleased with the Quest

I bought a Quest frameset that I built up as a coffee shop/town bike. I like the frame, but I have
observed enough flex at the BB to make me notice derailleur rubbing on climbs. The build quality of
the frameset is otherwise very good. It also has some often forgotten features like a chain hanger
on the rear seatstay and a pump peg.