Opinions on Nishiki Colorado 1999???

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Zilla, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Someone is selling one for $80. I could only find 3 reviews in mtbr (is that ominous?).

    --
    - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

    Tags:

  2. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    BTW, I meant to say "omenous"...

    --
    - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

    "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Someone is selling one for $80. I could only find 3 reviews in mtbr (is that ominous?).
    >
    > --
    > - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Zilla" <zilla62XSP[email protected]> wrote:

    > BTW, I meant to say "omenous"...
    >
    > --
    > - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)
    >

    > "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Someone is selling one for $80. I could only find 3 reviews in mtbr (is that ominous?).
    > >
    > > --
    > > - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

    Who knows? On a bike that old, I tend to judge quality by components. According to MTBR, it seems to
    have a reasonable XC-ish set of components. What's the drivetrain group?

    My knowledge is a little fuzzy here, but I believe that Nishiki is a Norco subsidiary, and that bike
    may use the same frame as some Norco design of the same era.

    $80 for a decent hardtail sounds pretty good to me.