Opinions: Seven Axiom Ti/Axiom Steel

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Doug Pearl, Mar 3, 2003.

  1. Doug Pearl

    Doug Pearl Guest

    Considering both, as well as the Odanata which is Steel with carbon seat stays and seat tube.

    From what I've heard and read, Seven's Ti bikes are outstanding, but I'm also interested in their
    steel bikes for two reasons - lower price and gorgeous paint jobs.

    Thanks, Doug

    Tags:

  2. Bfd

    Bfd Guest

    If you really have an "interest" in steel bikes with gorgeous paint, check out: Richard Moon:
    http://www.cwo.com/~lunarlab/images.htm Albert Eisentraut: http://www.eisentraut.com/index.htm
    Richard Sachs: http://www.richardsachs.com/gallery/index.htm

    Others to look at include Columbine, Rivendell, Steelman, Anvil, and many others.

    Except for maybe Richard Sachs, most of the above have frames starting as low as $1000 for tigged
    weld/$1600 or so for lugs....