Greetings all, Been searching for a pro-level carbon frame and I have the chance to jump on a brand-new never built '05 Madone oclv120 frameset for 1200 USD. Is this a good deal or what? It is not warranty-able as it's being sold by someone who got it as a replacement from TREK, but moved to another brand while waiting, so that must be a consideration I would guess.
Been searching for a pro-level carbon frame and I have the chance to jump on a brand-new never built '05 Madone oclv120 frameset for 1200 USD. Is this a good deal or what? It is not warranty-able as it's being sold by someone who got it as a replacement from TREK, but moved to another brand while waiting, so that must be a consideration I would guess.
I paid $1200 for my OCLV frame - ten years ago. For a Madone 5.2 frame, that's a great price, considering MSRP is around $2000. But like TKOS said, beware of eBay scams.