Opinions wanted - Serotta Legend ti

Homeytclown

Guest
i am days away from getting fitted for a serotta legend ti but wanted to check and see if anyone
here is riding one now and how they like it.

i'm looking to set it up with the ST carbon seat stays and chorus gruppo. i am also trying to
decide on whether to drop the extra bucks on serotta's F2 carbon fork or whether the 02 fork is
good enough.

the other bike i'm considering is the seven cycle's odonata ti.

any feedback is appreciated!

chris

[email protected]

In article <[email protected]>, homeyTclown <[email protected]> wrote:

> i'm looking to set it up with the ST carbon seat stays and chorus gruppo. i am also trying to
> decide on whether to drop the extra bucks on serotta's F2 carbon fork or whether the 02 fork is
> good enough.

I would not get the carbon seat stays and put the extra $ (is it more?) into the nicer fork (is the
02 full carbon?)

> the other bike i'm considering is the seven cycle's odonata ti.

I ride a litespeed vortex...it's worth considering at this pricepoint, but I'm biased.

________________________________

Remove S.P.A.M in email adddress Climb <at> mac <dot> com
________________________________

cjm-<< i am days away from getting fitted for a serotta legend ti but wanted to

check and see if anyone here is riding one now and how they like it.

i'm looking to set it up with the ST carbon seat stays and chorus gruppo.

Great frameset but what do ya think carbon stays on a ti frameset will do for ya? Other than
compromise the longevity of the frameset?

This is marketing and image run amoke w/o any performance.

Both forks are great forks, ya get ti dropouts on a reynolds fork for the F2-

<< the other bike i'm considering is the seven cycle's odonata ti.

Another great frameset with sometimes silly additions of carbon on a ti frameset-makes little
sense to me.