Opinions wanted : ZR GT 4.0

Gareth Owen

Guest
I'm looking for an entry-level bike for use in triathlons.

Does anyone ride / know much about these bikes,
and tell me if they're suitable.

Thanks
--
Gareth Owen
If Dracula can't see himself in a mirror, why is his hair always so neat?

Gareth Owen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I'm looking for an entry-level bike for use in triathlons.
>
> Does anyone ride / know much about these bikes,
> and tell me if they're suitable.

i have a gt frame with [old] shimano 600/ultegra components,
i love it.

i did hear that some of the gt frames in the uk may be
several years old.

i think the company has not made hand made road bike frames in
5 years or so.

i don;t know what model mine is, actually. no way to find out.
the company can;t tell me based on the serial number.

wle.