Opinions wanted : ZR GT 4.0

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Gareth Owen, Aug 3, 2004.

  1. Gareth Owen

    Gareth Owen Guest

    I'm looking for an entry-level bike for use in triathlons.

    Does anyone ride / know much about these bikes,
    and tell me if they're suitable.

    Thanks
    --
    Gareth Owen
    If Dracula can't see himself in a mirror, why is his hair always so neat?

    Tags:

  2. wle

    wle Guest

    Gareth Owen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I'm looking for an entry-level bike for use in triathlons.
    >
    > Does anyone ride / know much about these bikes,
    > and tell me if they're suitable.

    i have a gt frame with [old] shimano 600/ultegra components,
    i love it.

    i did hear that some of the gt frames in the uk may be
    several years old.

    i think the company has not made hand made road bike frames in
    5 years or so.

    i don;t know what model mine is, actually. no way to find out.
    the company can;t tell me based on the serial number.

    wle.