Optima Trikes

Jeff Grippe

Guest
Reposted message because of error in my original posting (thanks Pete).

I am looking for opinions about the Optima Rhino trike. The web site does
not contain English language information.

Thank you very much.

Jeff

Jeff Grippe wrote:
> I am looking for opinions about the Optima Rhino trike. The web site does
> not contain English language information.

No opinion (since I have a Optima Baron), however took the liberty off
loosely translating the main parts from the Dutch site:

The General part states the normal marketing blah about the trike being
light, fast and comforatable. The trike has a turning circle of 2.4
meters. Trike is built high grade alu and has 2 layers epoxy coating.
The trike has a hydraulic damped rearsuspension.

Tech data: powdercoated, TIG alu frame, adjustable alu handlebars,
adjustable and removeable seat, stainless steel brackets, frontwheel 20"
ETRTO 406, rearwheel 20" ETRTO 406, wheelbase 110 cm, seathight 20 cm,
brackethight 36 cm, seatangle adjustable 38-41 degrees, weight between
18 and 20.5 kilo's.

The specifiactions (pretty general list of Shimano parts) can be found
at : http://www.ligfiets.nl/nl/2-03-2.htm

Options are not specified.

> Thank you very much.

I rode one the other day and had to get used to having three wheels
versus my normal two wheels. It's good fun ...

Arnold.