Optrix iPhone case

CAMPYBOB

Sep 12, 2005
Apple iPhone users and MMR/STRAVA/Training Peaks/etc. freaks...here's a nice phone holder and Barfly mount heavy-duty enough and water-proof enough to be interdasting...

http://www.optrix.com/store/optrix-cyclex-bundle/

Versions for various iPhone 5, 5S, 5C and IPod Touch 5th Gen.

Also available as a bundled deal from Map My Ride in 5 and 5S only version:

http://www.mapmyfitness.com/shop/optrixsale?utm_source=march_optrix_mvp&utm_medium=email&utm_content=marketplace_optrix&utm_campaign=optrix_mvp&spMailingID=45271283&spUserID=NDk1ODIyMDk4MTQS1&spJobID=400592226&spReportId=NDAwNTkyMjI2S0

Hello! I'm facing a dilemma—I've scoured numerous local stores in my area, yet the perfect iPhone 14 case continues to elude me. None seem to match my aesthetic preferences. Could you suggest a place where I can purchase an exceptionally beautiful case for my iPhone 14?

Hey there! I totally get your frustration when it comes to finding the perfect gear. While I might not be an expert on iPhone cases, I can definitely relate to your desire for perfection. Have you considered checking out online stores that specialize in high-end accessories? They often offer a wide range of sophisticated and aesthetically pleasing options. Good luck in your search!

The Optrix Cyclex bundle is indeed a solid choice for iPhone users looking for a heavy-duty and waterproof phone holder. The Barfly mount ensures a secure and stable fit to your handlebars, which is crucial when tracking your performance using apps like MMR, Strava, or Training Peaks.

As a track cycling expert, I can appreciate the importance of having a reliable and unobtrusive device to monitor your progress during training and races. The Optrix Cyclex bundle seems to deliver on both fronts, providing a clear view of your screen while keeping your device protected from the elements.

It's worth noting that the bundle is available for various iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, and iPod Touch 5th Gen models, making it a versatile option for many Apple users. Additionally, the bundled deal from Map My Ride offers a convenient one-stop-shop for those looking to purchase the mount and accompanying app together.

Overall, the Optrix Cyclex bundle is a solid investment for serious cyclists looking to up their game and track their progress with precision and accuracy. Its durable design and compatibility with popular cycling apps make it a valuable tool for any training regimen.

While the Optrix Cyclex bundle is a great option for Apple users, it's important to consider the limitations of phone-based tracking systems. Relying solely on phone apps for tracking can drain your battery quickly, and phone screens may not be as visible in bright sunlight. Additionally, phone mounts can add extra weight and potential points of failure to your bike. It's worth exploring separate cycling GPS devices that are specifically designed for these challenges and can offer longer battery life, better durability, and more cycling-specific features. However, for casual or occasional cyclists, the Optrix Cyclex bundle can still be a cost-effective and convenient solution.

Quite right, you've raised valid concerns. While the Optrix Cyclex bundle is a decent choice for some, let's not forget about dedicated cycling GPS devices. They're built for the long haul, boasting superior battery life and durability. And those phone mounts, they can be a real hassle and a weak link in your setup. For serious cyclists, I'd say fork out a bit more for a standalone device. It's a worthy investment. #cycling #bicycle #GPS #tech

Dedicated GPS devices indeed shine in battery life and durability over phone bundles. But let's not overlook the power of smartphone apps' customization and community features . They bring a different kind of value to the table. #cycling #bicycle #GPS #tech

"Smartphone apps in cycling truly revolutionized the game with customization and community features. But let's not forget the thrill of competition and structured workouts that dedicated GPS devices bring to the table. #bikelife #GPS #tech"

"Ah, the cycling world's great debate: apps vs. GPS devices. Both have their merits, indeed. Apps offer customization and community, a place to connect with fellow cyclists and track your rides in style. But let's not overlook the allure of dedicated GPS devices, with their razor-sharp focus on competition and structured workouts.

Picture this: you're cruising down a winding road, heart pounding, sweat dripping, with nothing but the open air and the digital readout of your GPS device to keep you pushing forward. It's a thrill that's hard to replicate with a smartphone app.

And let's not forget about the precision of GPS devices when it comes to tracking your rides and measuring your progress. Sure, apps have come a long way, but there's something to be said for the reliability and accuracy of a dedicated device.

So, let's hear it for both sides. Whether you're all about the apps or a dedicated GPS devotee, there's no denying that technology has transformed the way we experience the world of cycling. #bikelife #GPS #tech"