Orange road bike helmet

Zilla

Guest
Ok silly question. I'm looking for either an
orange or (tennis ball) yellow helmet. Who
makes/sells them? I googled for "orange
bicycle helmet" to no avail.

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC USA

I have a "tennis ball yellow" luis garneau (sp?) helmet
"Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ok silly question. I'm looking for either an
> orange or (tennis ball) yellow helmet. Who
> makes/sells them? I googled for "orange
> bicycle helmet" to no avail.
>
> --
> - Zilla
> Cary, NC USA
> (Remove XSPAM)

Thanks, I did flip through the Giro, Bell, and Louis Garneau
sites to no avail. I just find it odd that manufacturers don't
make helmets with the highest visible colors.

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC USA

"Josh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.bellbikehelmets.com/productDetail.asp?prodID=24
>
> how about that guy? I'd flip through the giro and bell sites and see what
> you find.
>

> "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Ok silly question. I'm looking for either an
> > orange or (tennis ball) yellow helmet. Who
> > makes/sells them? I googled for "orange
> > bicycle helmet" to no avail.
> >
> > --
> > - Zilla
> > Cary, NC USA
> > (Remove XSPAM)

What model is it? Is it pure tennis ball yellow, or is it
"designed" with that as one of the colors.

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC USA

news:[email protected]...

"Zilla" wrote:
> Ok silly question. I'm looking for either an
> orange or (tennis ball) yellow helmet. Who
> makes/sells them? I googled for "orange
> bicycle helmet" to no avail.

Colors change with each year's models. I have a bright yellow Giro Eclipse,
but I don't think it's available anymore.

According to the BHSI website, the 2005 Giro E2 is available in a "very
visible orange and white."

The Bell "Citi," Lazer "Devil," and Specialized "Decibel" come in yellow.
Also check Pro-Tec helmets.

See:
http://www.bhsi.org/helmet05.htm

Art Harris

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 17:32:34 -0500, "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Ok silly question. I'm looking for either an
>orange or (tennis ball) yellow helmet. Who
>makes/sells them? I googled for "orange
>bicycle helmet" to no avail.

My old F104 Limar is bright yellow and retired.

I doubt you'll find that particular model in new condition anymore, but Limar
has always had a variety of ghastly colors available.

Ron

Thanks, I saw the cool site you posted during my search.
I went ahead and bought a boring but visible white again.

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC USA

news:[email protected]...

Zilla wrote:

> Ok silly question. I'm looking for either an
> orange or (tennis ball) yellow helmet. Who
> makes/sells them? I googled for "orange
> bicycle helmet" to no avail.

MET make one which is orange on its lower half.

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 17:32:34 -0500, "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Ok silly question. I'm looking for either an
>orange or (tennis ball) yellow helmet. Who
>makes/sells them? I googled for "orange
>bicycle helmet" to no avail.

I've also had the same problem. I simply bought a roll of fluorescent orange safety tape and
covered my helmet with it. That thing can be seen for kilometres!