Orange?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Christopher Jor, Feb 7, 2003.

  1. Going up to 'code orange' today makes me feel a little foolish. I was wearing a bright orange jacket
    to match the orange safety flag, and decided to paint the headrest frame orange to match. Back to
    yellow before someone thinksI am making fun of the whole Code situation.
    * sigh *

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

    Tags:

  2. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

    [email protected] (Christopher Jordan) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Going up to 'code orange' today makes me feel a little foolish. I was wearing a bright orange
    > jacket to match the orange safety flag, and decided to paint the headrest frame orange to match.
    > Back to yellow before someone thinksI am making fun of the whole Code situation.
    > * sigh *
    >
    > Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

    What's wrong with orange? (~: http://pictures.care2.com/view/1/127565639

  3. Doug Huffman

    Doug Huffman Guest

    What is wrong with red? Color or status-code, will we do anything differently. At Code Red will I be
    able to execute enemies of the state or will I become one?

    I'd rather watch my riding buddy in her red outfit.

    news:[email protected]...