Orbea riders?

Scott'sTrek1000 said:
Who here rides an Orbea....and what model?
54cm Aqua (not the Dama), has carbon rear traingle (seat and chain stays) and carbon fork. Bought the frame and fork and built it up with EA70 wheels, Full Ultegra 10 speed group (compact crank) and Token CF, post, stem and handlebars. I like it. It is a little stiff on the bumpy roads we have around here but climbs really well on the hills. I weigh 195lbs and it carries me just fine. Not quite as light as my wife's C'dale 6-13 but I think it will hold up a long time.

My 2008 Orbea Arin I picked up today.

Campy Veloce Grouppo
FSA SL-K
Campy Vento G3 Wheelset
ISM Adamo Seat
Carbon seat post & Headset
KNOG Nerd Computer

It's a nice ride. I bought it second hand, but he said the original build was about $4200. :eek:

Weighs in right under 18lbs.

View attachment 12868

Did a few upgrades today. New tires, seat, & pedals. Giving it to my wife and she is giving me her Scott CR1.

This Orbea Arin is insanely light. Very comparable to the Scott CR1 Comp.

View attachment 12871

dr427 said:
My 2008 Orbea Arin I picked up today.

Campy Veloce Grouppo
FSA SL-K
Campy Vento G3 Wheelset
ISM Adamo Seat
Carbon seat post & Headset
KNOG Nerd Computer

It's a nice ride. I bought it second hand, but he said the original build was about $4200. :eek:

Weighs in right under 18lbs.

View attachment 12868

Originally Posted by Scott'sTrek1000 .

Sounds nice. I'm lookin to get one. I'm not sure which one it'll be but I'm lookin to spend $1000 - $1500.
I ended up getting a Felt, but it was between the Felt F45 and the Orbea Marmolade.

I had a tough time choosing and I like the Marmolade which is close to the $1500 mark and has the campy components.