ORCA WETSUITS and POLAR HRM'S

megs8888

May 26, 2004
anyone have info on the best wetsuits to buy for Triathlons and where the cheapest ones are available. Also info on cheap Polar 725i HRM'S and what is the best HRM for cycling cadence speed etc.

Originally posted by megs8888
anyone have info on the best wetsuits to buy for Triathlons and where the cheapest ones are available. Also info on cheap Polar 725i HRM'S and what is the best HRM for cycling cadence speed etc.

the HRM on my wishlist is the new 625 (i think?). theyve put a few ads in TMSM (tri mag). it's a multisport watch, which does everything the s720 does (for cycling) PLUS a cool pedometer taht can measure your running pace. RRP $699. Join Trivic and you get 15% discount at affiliated bike shops.

Originally posted by su22
the HRM on my wishlist is the new 625 (i think?). theyve put a few ads in TMSM (tri mag). it's a multisport watch, which does everything the s720 does (for cycling) PLUS a cool pedometer taht can measure your running pace. RRP $699. Join Trivic and you get 15% discount at affiliated bike shops.

thanx su22

artemidorus said:
There are plenty of brand new, cheap Polar HRMs on e-bay.

Rebel will beat any deal (apart from Ebay) by 10%. Wait until someone has them on special, then take the deal to Rebel.

Shabby said:
Rebel will beat any deal (apart from Ebay) by 10%. Wait until someone has them on special, then take the deal to Rebel.
Good advice Shabby!!

Diesle's website recommendation ( http://nk.com.au/Polar_heart_rate.htm )
is also excellent. That means that you could take the price from the website (around 10% better than RRP) to Rebel and get a further 10% off - that's a whopping 20% saving!!!

I know where I'm going to get my HRM from.

:D