Oregon Unicyclists?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by GordonBBB, Mar 25, 2005.

  1. GordonBBB

    GordonBBB Guest

    Tags:

  2. GordonBBB

    GordonBBB Guest

  3. jagur

    jagur Guest

    nope.

    --
    jagur - Sealed in Pixels

    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
    -forget_your_life-
    --------------------------------------
    -------*muni militia *-------
    *one wheeled death squad*

  4. GordonBBB

    GordonBBB Guest

  5. paco

    paco Guest

    Umm... check Jagur's location. I guess you can call him a unicyclist.
    More of a unicycle builder and seller.;)
    I'm originally from Oregon, an plan on settling there someday. There's
    also a unicyclists who goes by Muddycycle. I think he's from Oregon.
    Try typing in Oregon into the search box. I'd do it but I'm in a
    hurry.

    P.S. There's plenty of unicyclists in Washington. Close, but no cigar
    (or marijuana, if you're from Oregon.) ;)

    --
    paco - Co-Founder of the PacoGild Movement

    Every time I see this thread I wonder what happened to Paco's back.
    -John Childs

    paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

  6. jagur

    jagur Guest

    my buddy muddy is in Corvallis, 45 minutes away.

    --
    jagur - Sealed in Pixels

    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
    -forget_your_life-
    --------------------------------------
    -------*muni militia *-------
    *one wheeled death squad*

  7. markf

    markf Guest

  8. UniBrier

    UniBrier Guest

  9. cyberpunk

    cyberpunk Guest

  10. jagur

    jagur Guest

    cyberpunk wrote:
    > *I live in Mcminnville, Oregon, about 45-60 from portland and 20-30
    > from seatle *

    bet you mean Salem.

    --
    jagur - Random Unicyclist

    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
    -forget_your_life-
    --------------------------------------
    -------*muni militia *-------
    *one wheeled death squad*

  11. muddycycle

    muddycycle Guest

    My son and riding buddy is moving to portland next week. Do you know of
    any good places to ride near Portland (OR)?

    --
    muddycycle - Nonchalance

    "What can possiby mystify a madman?"
    Hegira: Greg Bear
    muddycycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1283

  12. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

    Speaking of Oregon riders.

    I'm gonna be in Ashland, Oregon from Monday night to Friday morning of
    this coming week, if anyone is in the area, and wants to ride for a
    couple hours or so one day, PM, or Email me ASAP so I can plan on
    bringing a ride with me.

    --
    Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

  13. john_childs

    john_childs Guest

    muddycycle wrote:
    > *My son and riding buddy is moving to portland next week. Do you know
    > of any good places to ride near Portland (OR)? *

    There's good riding around Hood River and Mt. Hood. The 'Gorge Freeride
    Association' (http://www.gfra.org/) is active around there. You can
    pick up their trail maps at the bike shops they list on their web page.

    I have ridden some of the Post Canyon trails in Hood River. Fun stuff.
    There's some small stunts and big stunts, stunts that are bigger than
    I'm willing to do. Fun riding. I'm going to have to back down there
    again.

    There's some info on the Post Canyon trails at 'MTBR'
    (http://tinyurl.com/5x5pk).
    There's some pictures of the Post Canyon stuff 'here'
    (http://www.chrisbastian.com/updates/post.htm).
    Fun Fun Fun. I finished the day there with a bruised hip from a
    slideout on a dusty downhill section.

    There's other trail guide books too for trails and rides in the Portland
    and Hood River area. Your riding buddy will be able to find some good
    places to ride.

    --
    john_childs - Guinness Mojo

    john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com