Road Cycling · Public discussion

Organized rides in lower MI & Eastern IN

Started by eganders · · Last activity · 4 posts · 318 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
25 June 2007
Last activity
27 June 2007
Original author
eganders
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
318
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I would like suggestions of good organized rides in Southern Michigan
    and upper Eastern part of Indiana area. The rides should be in July,
    August or September. I would like the rides to include at least 20
    through 50 miles, have good participation and be a good value (well
    organized, on uncrowded roads and decent food). I don't want to just
    contribute to a ride that is organized for the sponser of a cause
    only. What suggestions can you give?

  2. eganders said:

    I would like suggestions of good organized rides in Southern Michigan
    and upper Eastern part of Indiana area. The rides should be in July,
    August or September. I would like the rides to include at least 20
    through 50 miles, have good participation and be a good value (well
    organized, on uncrowded roads and decent food). I don't want to just
    contribute to a ride that is organized for the sponser of a cause
    only. What suggestions can you give?

    Amishland http://www.mbabike.com/ is a popular ride among my friends,
    although I haven't personally been on it.

  3. eganders,

    Check out the Indiana Bicycle Catalog at

    http://bicycleindiana.org/page.cfm?PageID=30

    and Mike's Midwest Rides at

    www.mikebentley.com/bike/mwrides.htm

    Ron

  4. eganders said:
    Quoted message said:

    I would like suggestions of good organized rides in Southern Michigan
    and upper Eastern part of Indiana area. The rides should be in July,
    August or September. I would like the rides to include at least 20
    through 50 miles, have good participation and be a good value (well
    organized, on uncrowded roads and decent food). I don't want to just
    contribute to a ride that is organized for the sponser of a cause
    only. What suggestions can you give?

    Mike:

    Quoted message said:

    Amishlandhttp://www.mbabike.com/is a popular ride among my friends,
    although I haven't personally been on it.

    Hey! That was going to be my suggestion!!
    ACC is a mega-ride. Nice roads (dunno about uncrowded).
    Jackson's wenie roast event was delightful the one year I went.
    Try the LMB calendar for more ideas. lmb.org

    HTH

    --Karen D.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.