Origin of the name Krispy

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bob, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. Bob

    Bob Guest

    I have to laugh whenever I see the name Krispy, but I'm not sure why? What is the origin
    of the name?

    -Bob

    Tags:

  2. Dan Connelly

    Dan Connelly Guest

  3. On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:35:57 -0500, Bob wrote:
    > I have to laugh whenever I see the name Krispy, but I'm not sure why?

    That is always a good reason.

    > What is the origin of the name?

    Sheryl once said doughnuts are her favourite food. Lance dates Sheryl. According to some, Lance
    looks a little less "dry" than usual.

    But it may also be the ugly new shiny skinsuit on his pale body. And I think Lafferty really is the
    only one calling him Krispy.

  4. >
    >>What is the origin of the name?
    >

    > Sheryl once said doughnuts are her favourite food.

    two words Krispy Cream

  5. "Faster Bordello" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > >>What is the origin of the name?
    > >

    > > Sheryl once said doughnuts are her favourite food.
    >

    > two words Krispy Cream

    Show some respect - It's Krispy Kreme

    -T

  6. Alex Rodriguez wrote:

    >>Show some respect - It's Krispy Kreme
    >

    > Over rated doughnut. Not much respect warranted.
    > Alex

    moi? dis a donut? ppppullllease.