origins of The Ironman, the lost meaning of respect

roadhouse said:
there's my girl, right on que. :D

You know, I forgot to pretend to be illiterate this week, so what exactly is "que?" Which language are you pulling it that from: Spanish? French? Do you try to appear stupid on purpose?

My apologies Betsy, albeit i'm slowly beginning to want to stick on apple in your mouth and roast you over an open fire and feed you to tani and other cannibals, it should have been a c, not a q.

roadhouse said:

roadi, I was going to ask if that was the best you could come up with, but then I realised it was. Don't worry though, I still love you, even if you are a bigot.

I would be quite happy to revert to cannibalism, I just need to get the bone back in my nose and file my teeth. But, I just would prefer a better dinner than Mr Melonator, he still has a nasty infection that the ointment can't get rid of.

Roadhouse, I am really happy and thankful that your doctors give you computer privileges. Imagine all of that beauty and wisdom just staying trapped in that little room, in that little head, all day and night, that would be such a waste...

At least now, you can go back to your room mates and the other patients, and tell them all, that you actually have 'friends' (even if they're virtual).

I can even write you a letter saying so, that way they believe you.

taniwha said:
roadi, I would be quite happy to revert to cannibalism, I just need to get the bone back in my nose and file my teeth. But, I just would prefer a better dinner than Mr Melonator, he still has a nasty infection that the ointment can't get rid of.

Hey, how many times do I have to tell you that it's an infestation, not an infection? For what it's worth, one man's ointment is another's cheesy sebaceous residue.

taniwha said:
roadi, I was going to ask if that was the best you could come up with, but then I realised it was. Don't worry though, I still love you, even if you are a bigot.

I would be quite happy to revert to cannibalism, I just need to get the bone back in my nose and file my teeth. But, I just would prefer a better dinner than Mr Melonator, he still has a nasty infection that the ointment can't get rid of.

i'm not sure how i'm supposed to respond to this one, it was meant jokingly in original fashion but if you are gay than so be it, i can see that love is in the air between yourself and Betsy and i got no problems with it, just make sure and keep that sh!t to your side of the server and please be courteous enough to warn me before you start with the skipping through the corridoors singing songs about sitting in trees so as i can jump from the nearest and tallest ship channel first.

roadhouse said:
i'm not sure how i'm supposed to respond to this one,
Oh, it's quite easy, just expressed my love for you. Lap it up and feel the warmth.

roadhouse said:
i can see that love is in the air between yourself and Betsy and i got no problems with it,

Wrong on two counts. One, I can't abide Mr Laminator, he has issues with ingrowing hairs on my back, and has made rude comments about them. Plus he wants to wear a merkin, publicly. Two, you do have an issue with this apparent love because you are jealous, I can see this. Just express your inner elf more freely and rid yourself of the jealousy.

roadhouse said:
please be courteous enough to warn me before you start with the skipping through the corridoors singing songs about sitting in trees so as i can jump from the nearest and tallest ship channel first.

I never sit in trees or skip through corridors. Do you have corridors where you are?

taniwha said:
Do you have corridors where you are?

c'mon now.... do you know how many times he almost made it to the staircase, before getting that sharp feeling on the side of his neck ?

So close........ and yet so far away. :D

All problems do go away right after that shot in the neck though, right Big Lance ?

gman0482 said:
c'mon now.... do you know how many times he almost made it to the staircase, before getting that sharp feeling on the side of his neck ?

So close........ and yet so far away. :D

All problems do go away right after that shot in the neck though, right Big Lance ?

I bet it's a beautiful sleep.