Orlando FL- Road Riding

tricycling311

Nov 8, 2004
Im looking for someone to ride with in the orlando area, road bike. Im training for triathlons, I love to ride. I am a beginner, my average MPH is around 14-17 MPH.
Preferably female... possibly a male. Let me know though... i want someone to ride with... to stay motivated and riding.
Thanks,
Shannon

tricycling311 said:
Im looking for someone to ride with in the orlando area, road bike. Im training for triathlons, I love to ride. I am a beginner, my average MPH is around 14-17 MPH.
Preferably female... possibly a male. Let me know though... i want someone to ride with... to stay motivated and riding.
Thanks,
Shannon
What part of town, and what time of day Shannon?

skydive69 said:
What part of town, and what time of day Shannon?

Orlando... like waterford, Avalon, Blanchard Park kind of area. Um... time of day... early weekend mornings (Doesnt matter how early or late) ... um I am pretty much flexible when it comes to times. I just have this thing about riding in the dark... im not a big fan of that. I work... but shouldnt be too much of a problem really. I work only like 2-3 days a week.

tricycling311 said:
east orange county
I live in Timacuan (Lake Mary). Currently, I am only riding on Tuesday mornings in Orlando, and do my other 4 rides a week with the St. Petersburg bicycle club. Check out the Orlando Freewheelers - http://www.floridafreewheelers.com/

They have scheduled rides all about the area, and have many female participants.