General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Orlando/Kissimmee running

Started by 32 Degrees · · Last activity · 2 posts · 992 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
21 March 2004
Last activity
22 March 2004
Original author
32 Degrees
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
992
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am heading to Orlando with the family for spring break and
    wondering if anyone had any running ideas... I refuse to run
    on a treadmill.

    Last time I ran around our hotel (Holiday Inn Family Suites
    - near Disney on Internation Drive south) and it was a lot
    of traffic...

    Any parks near the hotel I could drive too easily? I don't
    mind road running if the traffic is low... or I have a nice
    sidewalk...

    Thanks in advance...

    Jeff K Will be in 80deg F in 8 days... and right now its
    snowing here in northern Michigan and I have 2 feet of snow
    in my yard.

  2. 32 degrees said:

    I am heading to Orlando with the family for spring break
    and wondering if anyone had any running ideas... I refuse
    to run on a treadmill.

    Last time I ran around our hotel (Holiday Inn Family Suites
    - near Disney on Internation Drive south) and it was a lot
    of traffic...

    Any parks near the hotel I could drive too easily? I don't
    mind road running if the traffic is low... or I have a nice
    sidewalk...

    Here's a link to a map of the county parks nearby.

    parks.orangecountyfl.netQuadrants Map.asp
    SW

    Mike Tennent "IronPenguin"

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.