Ortiz

Azul Funk

Guest
Greetings, all.

I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the workout habbits of Boston
Red Sox slugger David Ortiz. I have the same type of frame as him and would
like to work on developing the same types of muscles and build.

I'd be interested in the weightrooom and cardio practices of Ortiz and other
power hitters of the same build (and don't tell me to call BALCO).

Any help from the resident experts would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Azul

"Azul Funk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Greetings, all.
>
> I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the workout habbits of Boston Red
> Sox slugger David Ortiz. I have the same type of frame as him and would like
> to work on developing the same types of muscles and build.
>
> I'd be interested in the weightrooom and cardio practices of Ortiz and other
> power hitters of the same build (and don't tell me to call BALCO).
>
> Any help from the resident experts would be appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Azul

Ortiz's workouts center around lifting large spoonfuls of Hagen Daaz from the
container to his mouth; repeat until the container is empty. You too can be as
fat as Big Papi if you simply follow this routine.
ps

"Pat Styles" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> "Azul Funk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> Greetings, all.
>>
>> I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the workout habbits of
>> Boston Red Sox slugger David Ortiz. I have the same type of frame as him
>> and would like to work on developing the same types of muscles and build.
>>
>> I'd be interested in the weightrooom and cardio practices of Ortiz and
>> other power hitters of the same build (and don't tell me to call BALCO).
>>
>> Any help from the resident experts would be appreciated.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Azul

> Ortiz's workouts center around lifting large spoonfuls of Hagen Daaz from
> the container to his mouth; repeat until the container is empty. You too
> can be as fat as Big Papi if you simply follow this routine.
> ps

Gimmie a break. Sure, the guy's got some 'insulation', but you've got to
have some strength to be able to crank 'em like Papi does.
If I wanted answers from pretentious princesses like you, I'd have posted on
alt.bodybuilding.