Ortiz

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Azul Funk, Jan 31, 2005.

  1. Azul Funk

    Azul Funk Guest

    Greetings, all.

    I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the workout habbits of Boston
    Red Sox slugger David Ortiz. I have the same type of frame as him and would
    like to work on developing the same types of muscles and build.

    I'd be interested in the weightrooom and cardio practices of Ortiz and other
    power hitters of the same build (and don't tell me to call BALCO).

    Any help from the resident experts would be appreciated.

    Cheers,

    Azul

    Tags:

  2. Pat Styles

    Pat Styles Guest

    "Azul Funk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Greetings, all.
    >
    > I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the workout habbits of Boston Red
    > Sox slugger David Ortiz. I have the same type of frame as him and would like
    > to work on developing the same types of muscles and build.
    >
    > I'd be interested in the weightrooom and cardio practices of Ortiz and other
    > power hitters of the same build (and don't tell me to call BALCO).
    >
    > Any help from the resident experts would be appreciated.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Azul

    Ortiz's workouts center around lifting large spoonfuls of Hagen Daaz from the
    container to his mouth; repeat until the container is empty. You too can be as
    fat as Big Papi if you simply follow this routine.
    ps

  3. Azul Funk

    Azul Funk Guest

    "Pat Styles" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Azul Funk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Greetings, all.
    >>
    >> I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the workout habbits of
    >> Boston Red Sox slugger David Ortiz. I have the same type of frame as him
    >> and would like to work on developing the same types of muscles and build.
    >>
    >> I'd be interested in the weightrooom and cardio practices of Ortiz and
    >> other power hitters of the same build (and don't tell me to call BALCO).
    >>
    >> Any help from the resident experts would be appreciated.
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >>
    >> Azul

    > Ortiz's workouts center around lifting large spoonfuls of Hagen Daaz from
    > the container to his mouth; repeat until the container is empty. You too
    > can be as fat as Big Papi if you simply follow this routine.
    > ps

    Gimmie a break. Sure, the guy's got some 'insulation', but you've got to
    have some strength to be able to crank 'em like Papi does.
    If I wanted answers from pretentious princesses like you, I'd have posted on
    alt.bodybuilding.