ortlieb panniers

craigdurkee

Aug 4, 2006
im looking to but some of these from a guy for 160 $a whats yoru thoughts on these bags are they as good as people say

or should i opt for a cheper set

craigdurkee said:
im looking to but some of these from a guy for 160 $a whats yoru thoughts on these bags are they as good as people say

or should i opt for a cheper set
can someone translate this into educated english please?

which part are you struggling with

oh sorry didnt realise you were american i can see how your struggling now

what with you living in the simpson's country

craigdurkee said:
which part are you struggling with

oh sorry didnt realise you were american i can see how your struggling now

what with you living in the simpson's country
pretty good.. simpsons country.

I was making a sarcastic reference to your mispellings, typos, run on sentences, lack of punctuation and overall bad grammer.

I like to be able to read posts without getting a headache.

i would like to be able to write a post quickly when i only have a min or so without the sarcastic stuff from pricks like you

unfortunately, it's a stereotype we have to live with in this country...what with over 50 million citizens being dumb enough to vote for bush.

atomship47 said:
unfortunately, it's a stereotype we have to live with in this country...what with over 50 million citizens being dumb enough to vote for bush.
But I dont know what is dumber... 50 million people voting for Bush, or hundreds of million voting for a pop superstar.

cycling_jedi said:
But I dont know what is dumber... 50 million people voting for Bush, or hundreds of million voting for a pop superstar.
i can choose not to watch them on tv or go to their concerts or buy their cd's.

atomship47 said:
i can choose not to watch them on tv or go to their concerts or buy their cd's.
that is easy enough to do because after a couple of months, most people forget who they are anyway.