Ortlieb stocked by any shops in Cambridge?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Twangin, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. Twangin

    Twangin Guest

    I'm hoping to visit Cambridge soon and would like to take a look at some Ortlieb panniers, not
    having seen them in the flesh. Does anyone know of any cycle shops there that stock them?

    --
    Put the yahoo into the ok coral to reply

    Tags:

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Twangin' <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I'm hoping to visit Cambridge soon and would like to take a look at some Ortlieb panniers, not
    > having seen them in the flesh. Does anyone know of any cycle shops there that stock them?

    Call their distributor on 015396 25493 who can tell you who stocks them.

    Tony

    http://www.raven-family.com

    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place" George
    Bernard Shaw.